Love Thy Neighbour Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped my inane chatter as I had seen enough facial expressions and eye movement to know that I wasn't far off the mark and they were worried about being in the cross-fire. I gagged the two goons with gaffer tape before grabbing some gear and left the flat with the door ajar with a bright strobe light rigged so it would start running once the door was forced fully open. I went up to the next landing and waited out of sight.

It only took 15 minutes before they arrived so my assumption that they had been waiting somewhere close by was proved correct.

I peeped around the corner of the stairs and almost laughed out loud at the sight of a very small, skinny lad carrying an Ingram MAC-10 coming up the stairs with an older guy behind him who I recognised as Zoltan.

The Ingram is a machine gun that appears in many movies and really looks the part as it can be used one handed with a long magazine and built-in suppressor and delivers over 1000 rounds per minute. The only problem was that it was notoriously unreliable and inaccurate to the extent that one researcher in the US said it was 'only fit for combat in a phone booth'! Despite being at least 40 years old they still have a following around the world and have been re-manufactured in some countries where it is best not to walk about after dark.

However, they still spray bullets around and it's best not to get in the way of one!

The young lad had obviously watched too many movies and had no tactical training as he just shoved the door open and rushed in.

There was a short delay before the strobe light went off at a speed that confuses the brain. It obviously confused the skinny guy and I suddenly heard the rattle of the Ingram firing despite the suppressor as the disorientated youngster felt that attack was the best form of defence. I also thought I heard muffled grunts and screams from the two goons on the floor but they went silent quickly. Zoltan ducked back down the stairs until the firing stopped... it doesn't take long to empty a 30 shot magazine at over 1000 rounds a minute! I then saw him reach into an inside pocket for a small hand gun before he gradually crept back to peer into the room as I silently descended the stairs behind him.

He sensed my presence at the last minute and half turned to find a silenced Glock 17 pointing right between his eyes held by a man in a ski mask. Like most people who deal in violence via intermediaries or against defenceless people the prospect of real violence against themselves leads to paralysis from fear rather than a reaction.

He froze with a look of horror in his eyes and I held out my hand for the gun which he obligingly handed over. I then pushed him into the room and he fell backwards over the sofa and startled the skinny lad who was surveying the mess he had made of the room and the two goons who didn't look so good.

His expression was one I had seen before on young Bootnecks who had been in their first real combat and had seen what damage live ammunition can do to human flesh. As Zoltan fell over the sofa the lad finally woke from his daze and started to bring the Ingram to bear on the new threat. I had no idea if he had reloaded or even if he had a fresh magazine but I could not take the chance of him killing Zoltan so I shot him through the forehead. I didn't necessarily want to kill him but there is little chance of someone still being active when their brain is scrambled by a 9mm bullet.

Zoltan had been struggling to get out of the sofa but stopped moving very quickly as the young lad fell over backwards and I swung the gun back towards him.

"Just stay where you are Mr. Kuznetsov we wouldn't want you to get hurt would we."

His eyes opened wider in surprise that I knew his real name. Well, if your name was the Russian equivalent of Smith wouldn't you want to have a fancy title like 'Sultan'?

"Who are you? How do you know me? What do you want?"

"All in good time. You will get some answers, some you may like, some you definitely won't but we can't always get what we want. Great Stones track that by the way."

He looked confused at my reference to the Stones. At his age he should know their back catalogue by heart.

I told him to slide off the sofa onto the floor and then roll over onto his front with his hands behind his back where I used a cable tie to restrain them. By this time his lizard brain had started to kick into gear and he turned to look at me.

"I have money... a lot of money... whoever you are; whoever is paying you to do this... I can pay you double. How much do you want... 10000... 20000?"

I pretended to consider this.

"We talking Pounds here or Roubles?"

A look of distaste passed over his face and he almost spat.

"Pounds... of course... no one would put a contract out for me for 20000 Roubles. I'm worth far more than that."

I grinned at him and got down close to his face.

"Sorry to disappoint you but I'm doing this for nothing... just for love. Any way this is not a contract this is... let's call it pest control"

"What? Why are you doing this?"

I looked at him with a hard expression.

"I'm doing it for an elfin faced Czech girl called Luka who used to be happy and carefree until you got your hands on her. I'm doing this for all the ones who came before her and whose lives were ruined by you. I'm doing this for an Italian girl called Francesca who I have never met but I might just save her a lot of pain. I'm doing this for all the ones who would come after her. Do I need to go on?"

The look of surprise got more pronounced as I spoke and was replaced by fear as he realised the implication.

"So Luka wants her revenge. You are going to kill me."

I laughed coldly.

"Well, what would you do if you were me? Would you let yourself get away?"

He looked confused but this was replaced by a cunning sneer.

"Of course if I was paid enough to do it. I really do have a lot of money. How about half a million... Pounds... Dollars... Euros... you name it."

I pretended to be impressed by the offer and then thoughtful.

"So if you pay me this money and I let you go will you stop making the disgusting films and abusing young girls?"

He looked scornful.

"Of course not! That's how I get the money to be able pay you half a million."

I moved closer to him and whispered to him.

"It's a good job you are going to die then."

"What? Who? What do you mean? I can pay you a lot of money if you let me go. Millions of Pounds. You will be a very rich man."

I looked him squarely in the eyes.

"I don't give a rat's arse for your money other than the amount you owe Luka. Now shut up, I have work to do."

I gagged him with gaffer tape but he continued to rant and rave behind it so I pulled the medical kit out of my pack and gave him a shot of something to put him out.

I surveyed the room and checked on the pulses of the three guys on the floor. One of the goons had a weak pulse but wasn't going to last long as he had a collapsed lung. I wasn't about to administer first aid.

I called in the backup team of three guys provided by AFA. One was to help me extract Zoltan and the other two to get rid of any mess of which there was a lot!

It was now late in the evening but London never sleeps so getting Zoltan out of the building without raising suspicion could be difficult. However, a plus side of the city that never sleeps is that you see removal and delivery vehicles going about their business at silly times of the night because getting parked near a property during normal hours is impossible. So, we just wheeled Zoltan out in a packing case to a self-hire van and the three bodies would go out the same way to finish up who knows where. The flat would be sanitised, repaired and redecorated and the landlord would be none the wiser. In fact, he would be grateful that a tenant had redecorated and saved him the trouble.

Not that he would ever do it himself!

We took Zoltan, who was still comatose, to a unit on an industrial estate in Epping which he used as a studio for his movies. There we were greeted by another member of the team who had been babysitting another guest. The studio was set up to look like a dungeon with lots of equipment which, under other circumstances, might be considered just bizarre but, given the way it was used in his movies, was truly frightening.

Lying on one of the torture benches was Tony Bent who had been sent a text from Zoltan's phone suggesting that it might be in his interest to get to the studio that night as Zoltan had recovered Luka and was ready to shoot the finale. He too had been subdued and drugged on his arrival.

I needed to get Zoltan into a state where he would willingly release Luka's money but did not have time to go down a physical coercion route so a few chemical shortcuts were used to make him compliant and cooperative. I imagine he was in a similar state to Luka when she had signed his contracts and he happily (although unknowingly) logged into the joint account and transferred the money plus a bit extra for her pain and suffering into a holding account that AFA had set up.

We then arranged the set to look like a jihadist video with an ISIS flag in the background and the three of us stood dressed in the obligatory garb including ski-masks and holding Kalashnikovs behind Zoltan and Bent. They both looked stunned and confused due to the chemical cocktail floating around their bloodstreams as we waved the rifles in triumph and then I picked up a long sword and waved that near the two 'prisoners'.

Their was no dialogue as that would be dubbed in later claiming that they had to die for the disgusting behaviour in making pornographic films. The video would then be added to footage that had been ripped from genuine jihadi videos so it looked like they had been beheaded. In reality we could have added a voiceover at the end stating 'no animals were harmed in the making of this film' but that would spoil the effect.

When the filming was completed we bundled the two guys back into the van and the two other operatives took them away to a place I was not privy to know. I stayed behind to sanitise the place before rigging some incendiary devices to set fire to the studio. The intention was to leave just enough evidence behind to suggest that both Bent and Zoltan had been complicit in helping other jihadists make videos, including how to make bombs and other equipment training instructional stuff. I hoped that the authorities would draw the conclusion that there had been a falling out between the two sides and ISIS had terminated the contract. (See what I did there?)

It would hopefully distract attention away from a vigilante organisation called AFA.

*****

This is not the way I wanted for Zoltan to get his comeuppance but unfortunately it did not pass at Literotica.

12