Love Thy Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seidah
Seidah
255 Followers

Both lay there, soaked in sweat in a tight embrace, laughing and sighing. I went out, had a cigarette and came back. The room smelled disgusting. Sweat, sex, cum drenched fumes consumed the air. And laying amongst it kissing passionately were Abla and Festus. My wife and her negro neighbour lover.

The days that followed were filled with work for me, but each time I went home they were openly either fucking in the lounge or bedroom. Wanton, wild, passionate and unprotected sex, again and again. It seemed my tacit approval had given Abla the green light and she blatantly gave herself to him.

I became the invisible but present cuckold. She barely spoke to me except to ask for money. She began going next door each evening at 10pm to spend the nights copulating and breeding with the African nigger next door.

In the silence of the hot, humid summer nights I could clearly hear their relentless and wild fucking, especially my wifes yelling and moaning as Festus bred her black. Eventually Abla did not come back in the mornings at all. I had to knock on the door to be let in by a semi-naked Festus each morning and ask for my wife to come home. She would but promptly returned to him each night.

When Ruth and Fred returned things quitened down and Abla announced she was not pregnant with his baby. All three of us were hugely relieved.

Me, my wife and her lover Festus sat down in a meeting and they announced he would initiate an argument with his family and we would offer him shelter. I didn't disagree.

Sure enough that afternoon Abla stood by the curtains dressed in very sexy black lingerie. I got a call from Ruth and Festus arrived 10 minutes later. Abla went upstairs and I let him in. Without a word he went upstairs and within minutes they were rutting like wild chimpanzees.

It was agreed Festus live in my house so I was demoted to the downstairs guest room, while Festus shared my former bedroom with my sexy hijabi wife. Their rampant coupling continued under my roof, and their attitude towards me became aggressive and dismissive. One autumn evening, with Festus and Abla engaged in passionate sex in the lounge the UK Border Agency arrived and deported him and kept Abla in custody for several days. She was finally released after our solicitors help.

I thought Abla's craving had been satisfied. Business was great and the shop was expanded. I also needed a security guard and our neighbour, Fred, fitted the bill. Built like a brick pillar, honest and fair. His wige Ruth also began working for me as a cashier. In a way I was supporting that African family!

It was a very wet autumn weekday afternoon. Windy, biting wind and sleet. I came for lunch and the noise of the fucking in the living room was loud and blatant. I thought Festus had returned, quietly opened the double doors and got a nasty nasty surprise.

Sat on the sofa was Fred, naked with his big black cock being licked by Abla. She was naked except for her usual slutty stockings, suspenders and stilettos. Whereas Festus was an old man, wiry and lean with a softer manner; Fred was a powerhouse, muscular, commanding and in his sexual prime. He was anybodys ideal breeding stud.

Fred glanced at me and laughed and said "Hi neighbour. Just dropped by for a quick fuck hahahahaha."

My wife moaned in agreement "Oohhh yeah. I have been wanted to fuck Fred for ages baby.

I was shocked. These useless niggers were helping themsleves to my wifes pussy. They were living off my taxes and also fucking my beautiful slut wife. I felt like screaming but the cuckold in me took over.

I gave Fred a nod and he actually extended his hand which I shook and we also touched fists. All this as my wife sucked his huge black cock.

Abla moaned "There is nothing you can do about this and do not tell Ruth." As she let go of Fred's huge cock, and knelt down on the floor.

Fred invited me over."Come in buddy. Join in please."

I whipped out my erect tool and joined in. It was funny stood there, my cock and his, as Abla paid close attention to his long black mamba and only giving my average thin brown cock the customary jerk off, while her tongue and lips worked overtime on his.

She knelt on the rug and yelled out "Come on Fred. Give me some nigger meat please. You love this pussy so fuck it." As she waved her sexy ass in the air.

Fred almost pounced on her. Plunging in swiftly and rampantly screwing my wife from behind. He eventually slowed down and Abla began and lovely rocking motion - pushing back on his huge cock with her pussy and then forward to let his cock out entirely. Then pushing back expertly to take him in all the way. Fred loved it.

"Aaahhh yeeesss baby that is damn gooood. You fuck like a pro bitch damn that is fine fucking."

I quietly urged her Abla on, loving the expertise with which my wife was servicing his majestic bush boy cock. She was in a daze almost, eyes half closed, mouth open, teeth gritted, huge titties swaying as he began timing his thrusts with her push back.

God they were fucking beautifully I almost applauded them!

Fred offered me her mouth but Abla refused.

"No way. I only want black in me. Black cock and nothing else."

Fred laughed "She belongs to us now, hahahahha."

I stepped back and watched the rampant interracial blacking of my wife with awe. Fred now mounted Abla from behind and reached forward to hold her tits with his huge black hands. She moaned in delight urging him on, swearing and cursing.

"Ooohhh I love your nigger cock. Fill my cunt with your cock you black bastard. Fuck me yyyesss fuck meeeee."

The sound of Freds cock and thighs driving into her from behind was frantic. Slapping of his flesh against her flesh. His pace became almost unreal, his huge black cock a blur until he held himself in my wifes pussy balls deep and shouted out loud as he came. He seemed to cum for ages dropping his seed deep in her pussy.

I was stood there shouting words of encouragement while holding Abla steady by the shoulders, as my black stud neighbour pumped my wife full of cum.

In the week that followed Fred saw to Abla each day, and on Sunday we went to lunch at their house.

Sitting at the table eating African food, Abla in her Abaya and her lover in his Sunday best. She was sat between him and Ruth as they talked amicably and openly as if nothing untoward was happening. When Ruth left us alone Abla silently took off her frilly red and black panties and placed them on the table. I had to hide them in a panic as the two of them laughed.

Well. That is pretty much how things were for a few weeks. Fred was on my payroll at the shop but at home he was boss. Abla was a changed woman of course. The wild sex has made her fitter and leaner, she has begun to talk English with an African accent, is learning their tribal language and we are eating an African diet more. In every way she embraced the black cock addicts way of life.

It came as no surprise when I came home one afternoon and Fred and Abla were in a celebratory mood. Abla was pregnant and Fred had decided she should have the baby. Ruth would not be told and I would be the official father.

I gave Fred the next few days off and while Ruth was at work he and Abla spent almost the whole of each day fucking like wild dogs. I came home one day and found the bed was broken. I paid for a replacement and sure enough they christened it with a monumental sex marathon.

The half caste baby arrived on time, healthy and Abla was ecstatic. Being mixed race it was not obvious the father was a negro. Fred and Ruth became good god parents, he quite naturally took the role very seriously.

As soon as Abla was back in shape she and Fred set about producing a second baby. But that is another story.

Seidah
Seidah
255 Followers
12