Love, Trust and Communication Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott and I spent the next day roaming around Custer State park and watching the buffalo herd. It may sound boring to most people, but for us, it gave a sense of this country. The country that Scott defended. To think that the whole middle of our country was like this. That was amazing.

We got back early to the motel and took showers. I was getting out of the bathroom after my shower when I felt him pull my hands behind me. He used my swim robe's cloth belt to tie them together. I started to protest when he used a clean bandana to cover my eyes. Only then he whispered into my ear, "You are now under my total control, so go along quietly." I giggled. He guided me to the bed and had me sit down, then he gently pulled me back while he untied my hands only to quickly tie them back up again together above my head and then to the head board. He pulled out some rope that I didn't know we had and soon I was naked, spread eagled on the bed. He did say that I was going to be in for a wild ride.

The next thing he whispered to me was "Remember Bettendorf" and I nodded yes, our safe word. Now the fun was going to begin. He left the room completely. I didn't know what he was doing, or what was going to happen to me. I've never been this helpless before. Oh, if I wanted to, maybe I could get free, but this was getting to be a bit hotter.

I heard him reenter the room and quickly shut the door. That's when I realized that if anyone was looking at the door when he opened it, I would've been on display and never know it. Suddenly I felt like when I realized that his aunt and uncle overheard us make love. Then it was after the fact, now it would be immediate.

Scott sat on the bed next to me, quietly and motionless when suddenly I felt something cold on by left breast -- ICE. That made my nipple stand straight up and caused me to jump. He followed it with his warm mouth and his hands tracing circles on the inside of my thighs.

He was in his tease mode. The jerk knew how to work me up and almost bring me to the brink, then stop suddenly, then repeat it all over again. How I hated and loved it at the same time. He was between my spread legs and began licking the inner part of my thighs, always approaching then moving away from my pussy. Whenever I moved my pussy to his mouth, he pulled back right away and started chuckling, telling me no, no, no, no. Damn, could he be frustrating.

He slowly, oh so slowly moved his circling fingers toward my pussy, then I feel something like a feather tickling my breasts, then my feet. Damn him. I don't want to give him the satisfaction, but I can't take this much more. Finally his finger slipped across my hood, "Oh yesssss" pops out of me.

I heard him chuckle, and I knew I was in for it. The next thing I felt was more ice, right on my hood immediately followed by his mouth making me so warm again. He kept it up, cold then warm, cold and warm. Each time, it was a different place. I could feel me leak onto the towel I was laying on.

"Do you like that my little kitten? Do you like the ice and fire? You certainly do, I've never seen you wetter." At that his hand started to caress my slit and began to enter my pussy with his fingers. I moaned in appreciation. "You like that too kitten, don't you?"

That's when he suddenly started fucking me with his fingers, fucking me hard. "Pretty little woman likes being the center of attention."

"As long as you keep the center of attention on my pussy you can have your way with me. Oh, just keep going. Oh yesss."

He bent down and started to suck on my breasts. Not a gentle suck, but a rough and hard edged one. That man was building me up. "Oh yessss, keep going you ..."

"OH SHIT, WE'RE DUE AT DINNER IN 5 MINUTES," and he pulled his hands away from me and started untying me quickly and I pulled the blindfold off. "We gotta get there. That family eats at 6PM sharp. I remember the stories of Pete being 10 minutes late. Hurry, get dressed and we gotta run."

I was panting like mad now. First from Scott having his way with me AND NOT FINISHING IT, and now getting dressed and running to the pizza place.

Scott and I ran down to the restaurant and we were only 5 minutes late. I thought it was only a hole-in-the-wall pizza place. Was I ever wrong. The carry out was at the front, but inside there were several classy looking dining rooms over a pretty big area. I could see over a hundred people could be served there. On this weekday night there were only about 30. After we walked closer to the bar, Patrizia met us and took us to a smaller room in the back. By the time we got there, an older couple started speaking with Patrizia and then hurried away but quickly returned with a bottle of white wine and a tray of appetizers.

"I hope you don't mind, but I'm ordering for us tonight. Makes it a lot easier. Get a bit comfortable with the Pinot Grigio and the antipasto and I'll be back in a minute." and then she disappeared.

She came back with the older couple she had spoken to before. "I'd like to introduce my parents, Larry and Marcella, or Marcy if you prefer. Would it be ok with you that they join us?" I looked at Scott and nodded yes while he stood up to shake their hands. "Larry and Marcella, it would be great to have dinner with you all." Then looking directly at Marcella Scott said "è un piacere conoscerti. We're honored to be your guests." Than he kissed Marcella on a cheek as she did to him. I've never seen that before. Marcella asked him something else in Italian and he laughed then answered "Io non parlo Italianno" and the four of them laughed. Marcella took off with some very rapid Italian and Scott and the other three of then laughed again. Marcella said "Si sapeva che cosa ho detto." and Scott answered "Capisco più". Looking at him with a question, he said to me, "I told them I don't speak Italian, but I understand more. They knew it for sure when I laughed at their joke in Italian, I just know enough to get in trouble. We'll be fine." Larry thankfully only shook my hand and started to pour the wine.

Passing the antipasto plate to us, Marcello said in her accented English, "It's Milanese salami, no find Genovese salami here. Try it, very good, our favorite. And the formaggio's asiago, good 'Visconsin asiago. The soft pieces on the sinestra, on the left are milder, the harder pieces on the right, sharper."

Those cheeses, the salami, the prosciutto that reminded me of Virginia ham. All the food on the tray tasted wonderful. It was small amounts of very high quality food, but eaten slowly with lots of conversations along the way. I turned to Marcella and Patrizia, "When we ordered pizza that first night, I told Scott that my palate had changed. It was pizza, and I wasn't expecting much. This pizza was wonderful, such flavor. It was way beyond what I grew up with. Scott and I are from small town Iowa and food is not that big of a deal there. This whole trip I'm finding out how much I was missing out. This meal is out of this world." Patrizia was about to say something when her mother took over. "You and Scott, you learn what's a important." Then Patrizia broke back in, "You have to love my mother, don't get a word in edgewise, but you've got to love her." Then her mother came back louder with "Listen you. Do they know what they eat? How can you appreciate good eat without knowing?" At that point Larry broke in, "So Scott, how long have you been out of the Marines?"

Scott started talking about his last couple of weeks and then out. As he talked about his journey, Patrizia spoke quietly to me on the side. "Don't worry. This isn't arguing, this is normal. Italians have a passion, and it tends to be on or off. No half way measures. You may not believe it, but nobody here was angry. I saw it on your face and I had to tell you it's ok."

"Thanks Patrizia, I've been in a foreign country ever since I left home. It's been a wild ride, a good ride, but a wild one." I was going to speak with her some more, when the next course arrived.

It was tortellini chicken soup. It was a chicken soup that I never tasted before. This time Scott was the one that spoke up. "This is the best chicken soup I've ever had in my life. I cannot believe how it tastes. There's a freshness, a lightness, a flavor."

Larry answered on this one. "I've gotten to know some of the local farmers and we've worked out some things. You're right, this isn't normal factory chicken. This is the equivalent of his private stash.. whoops.. I mean his private stock. His daughter got married about a year ago and we traded a reception here with out of pocket costs for a supply of this and a couple more things for the restaurant. We liked it so well that we now have a contract with him to be to be a supplier to us. You know, it's not about how much you eat, it's about how well you eat."

Marcella called for the next wine, and the pinot Grigio was replaced by a pinot noir. Same grape, but the noir keeps the grape skins in the wine making process so its ends up a red. The wines are very different. While sipping this new wine, we started talking about foods and different foods in different cultures. That led me to ask Larry "So how did you meet Marcella. South Dakota is not anywhere near Italy and Italians." Marcella broke in before he had a chance. "I'm a Veronese first, from the Veneto second, Italian third. Maybe Italian a little bit." Patrizia play rolled her eyes for her father and we chuckled a bit.

"I was in the Air Force in the early 80's and was assigned to a US Air Force base near Vicenza, about 45 or so miles west of Venice. I met this girl at the train station one day. I used to take day trips to Venice when I had some time off, it's wonderful there. You've been?" Scott nodded yes. Venice, what a place I'd like to see.

Larry went on, "Well, my Italian was poor but passable, her book English was much better and the rest is history. I'm originally from Rapid City and that's where we've been since." He was about to say more when the main course showed up.

There were three kinds of meats and 4 types of vegetables. Patrizia apologized saying that they've gone more American than Italian on this part. It should have been spread out over more courses, but they were rushed this evening.

This was the second time I was going to have lamb, and it was better than the first if that was possible. There were some steaks that melted in my mouth and something smaller, about the size of a chicken but darker, rabbit. I've had rabbit before when friends would hunt, but this was not gamey at all. It was heavenly.

The vegetables on the other hand were to die for. Yard long string beans stir fried in olive oil with a clove of garlic, something they called peperonata made up of many different types of sweet peppers, fresh tomatoes that had to be home grown and an eggplant and zucchini chaser. Eggplant was another first for me. If I could learn how to cook eggplant and zucchini like this, I'd do it. Sliced thin, very slightly breaded and flash fried in olive oil. Crispy, soft and full or flavor. They also served this stuff called polenta. It was solid, yellow, cut in squares and had grill marks like it was cooked on a charcoal grill. I guess I was looking very puzzled when Patrizia spoke, "Think of it like grilled solid corn meal mush. We normally have it more in the winter with a red sauce and cod and capers. Today, it is grilled and served with olive oil" "Patrizia, these vegetables are so light, so flavorful, so..."

Then Scott broke in, "Emma, they grow their own. Pete told me about the size of their garden." When he said that, the real reason for the dinner came to center stage. It looked like Scott realized it right away. He looked at Patrizia for permission to talk about Pete. She understood and nodded yes.

Scott mainly addressed Patrizia on what he was saying, but he kept her parents in the loop. "I last saw Pete about a month ago. He was healthy and getting ready to be deployed somewhere. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. We've been together in the same unit for about 2 years. He's a friend, not just a comrade." Scott reached for his glass of wine and found it empty. Larry was already on his way with the pinot before Scott knew it. He mouthed a thanks, took a sip and continued.

"Let's get something straight right now. I didn't plan to be here. Emma and I were at Devil's Tower, got soaked in the rain while I was talking about some important stuff in my life. We left wet and got into a warm car. We kept looking for a good sized town to find a dry hotel room. We've been working out a bunch of my things from being a Marine. And a bunch of our things from us before and our future too. Somehow we showed up here. I never realized that you had a motel in your family. It was only when Patrizia asked this Marine about Pete did I put it all together. You've changed your hair. You look different from the pictures Pete had of you.

"You asked me about about the asshole, and I told you that letter to you was the hardest thing that he ever did." He stopped and took a gulp of wine this time. "I'll spill the beans now." Looking directly at Patrizia, "He lied. He lied to you. He hasn't found anybody new. In fact, he hasn't even been looking. He hasn't been looking the entire 2 years I knew him."

I glanced at Larry and saw him smile, both Marcella and Patrizia looked angry and confused. Then Scott continued, "Pete was next to me when the mortar shell hit. I caught most of it, and it really wasn't that bad." That when I cringed and the four of them saw it. They too saw the scar on his neck, they all saw the possibilities.

"Ok, OK, it could have been worse. In fact it was worse for Pete. I covered him with my blood. He helped me out of the courtyard and called the medic after giving me the best once over he could. Put up a defensive stance and kept me calm. I got airlifted out of there and spent a couple of weeks in Germany in the hospital.

"That's when Pete sent you that letter. That's when and why he lied to you. He didn't want you to be on the receiving end of news like that." He took another sip of wine, then another before he started again. "There are no good answers for what we go through out there. The way I handled it was not to tell Emma here until I came back.

"For me, it happened before she asked if we could get back together. This entire trip for me has been to reconnect with her and see if we could really join again." He looked at me and asked "So far so good?" I nodded yes.

Scott then wiped his brow in a most theatrical over the top manner, and that got a couple of chuckles and a decrease in tension. Looking at Patrizia, his eyes questioned her, they asked her to speak.

"So you are telling me that he isn't an asshole?" she asked.

"Hey wait a minute, that's only my buddy, I can't go that far." Larry and Scott were the first to laugh loudly, and then the other three of us finally got the joke. This male thing, sometimes I just don't get it.

Getting Patrizia's attention I said, "I kind of know what you've been going through. It's been up and down for us. That day he did a Scott to my stuff..." Larry broke in "HE ACTUALLY DID THAT?" Everybody broke into laughter, another tension releasing laughter. I replied, "Yep, but he's now in second place. There's a new queen, a Mother Mary Monster Truck is in first place now."

I talked about that for a minute when I broke back to Patrizia. "It's rough. It's rough for them, it's rough for us. In town we have a couple of other woman and men who have partners in war zones. I also found it it's the same for cops and fire fighters too.

"Scott and I made a pact four years ago to be honest with one another." I reached for his hand, "It's been a work in progress."

Patrizia poured herself another glass of wine, and then refilled her mother's too. "What am I going to do? He .. and then I .... and "

I piped in, "Write him a letter. It may work for you, it did for us. Tell him what you feel. You have all the time in the world to get it as right as you can, or as right as you're willing to be. Scott's talked about Pete to me before. It was never anything bad, really kind of good. You aren't a wall flower..." and Larry busted out laughing, then tried to control it, then busted out laughing again. You have to love dads. I'd give anything to have my father back. They are special, even if they are giving you grief. Looking back at Patrizia I continued, "Trust your gut. You know him inside, you know you inside."

Patrizia looked at me and asked "What did you say to Scott in that first letter." "Patrizia, I said something about..." when Scott broke in "Quote, You stupid jerk. Unquote." The five of us laughed. Then he smiled at me as he turned to Patrizia, 'That'll probably be how you feel. It'll also probably work for you too."

It was a great conversation that we had over the rest of dinner. I felt a soul mate that evening. That family welcomed us both, knowing so little about us. At 10:30 when we left the table to go back to the hotel room, Patrizia asked "Could I ask a big favor from you? I'd like to hug you and Scott for being here. It's made a world of difference for me, and my parents too. Dad believed that Pete was doing exactly what Scott said he did. Both my mom and I thought otherwise." I reached over and we shared a big hug. Scott had been talking with Larry and Marcella when I tapped him on the shoulder. Turning around, he got ambushed with a hug from Patrizia. He relaxed immediately when he saw me smiling at him.

We got back to the hotel room and the events of the evening, and the wine had mellowed me up. Then looking at the swim robe's belt and the messy bed, I knew that we had unfinished business to attend to. I knew that I wanted my turn now.

"Get you clothes off and get on that bed, NOW. It's my turn." He looked at me and a half smile came to his face. I was naked in seconds, but he slowly stripped for me. He teased the heck out of me as he granted my demand. By the time he got to his boxers, I stepped on over and took down his boxers and grabbed his hard cock. My tongue was in his mouth and his hands were caressing my breasts when I pushed him back on the bed. In a flick of an eye, I mounted his chest, grabbing his hands together. I picked up the belt from my wrap to tie his hands to the bed when he blurted out in a tense and worried tone "Rock Island, Moline, Davenport". These are three of the quad cities. The last one is Bettendorf, our safe word. There was fear in his eyes. I knew I needed to stop.

Then I got an idea. I reached over to the side of the bed and picked up something that didn't exist. "Do you see these handcuffs?" He gave me a questioning look on his face. "I'm going to lock your hands to the headboard with these." With that, I grabbed one of his hands, grasped his wrist and said "CLICK", then held his hand to the headboard and said "CLICK" again. The worry left his face and he held out his other hand above his head, and I repeated my clicks again. Shaking his hands I said, "These are strong enough to hold you. Now that I've got you, I'm going to put you to work."

That's when I mounted his face. "Eat this pussy, eat this pussy good and hard" and I felt his tongue flick my clit. "No, harder, do a better job than that." And he did, oh boy did he ever. "You do such a good job eating that pussy of mine, I could be here for hours." After a few minutes, I got up and turned around, planting my pussy on his face and got to look at his cock. "Keep eating this pussy and I'll think about doing something with that cock of yours. I'll find a good place to put it." I leaned over and licked its side. He shuddered and moaned.

I kept this up for a few minutes, talking sexy trash to him, kissing or sucking his cock for a couple of seconds, the backing off. He was doing a better job on my pussy as this continued. I was going to come, and then I was going to satisfy him. "Keep eating me, keep eatinggggggg" as I spasmed on his mouth. Before I could recover, he flipped me on my knees and pulled out the lube, swatting my ass to make his point.