Love, Trust and Communication Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want this ass of mine tonight?" I panted. "You want to put that big cock in my ass? You want to fuck me? Fuck me good, any way you want to, just fuck me good." He smeared the lotion on my ass and he slathered his cock with it too. I was pushing my ass in the air for him panting "Fuck this whore's ass. You love to fuck this whore's ass."

"I'm taking your ass tonight. I'm going to piston in and out of you. I love taking you in your ass, and my little whore, you love me to do it." And that's when I felt at first, one finger enter me.

"Oooooo that feels good, I love your fingers in me. In my mouth, in my pussy and in my ass. Where do you like to put your fingers best lover, where in me is it the best?" That's when a he put a second finger in to me, and I groaned and pumped my ass back. "Oh yes, you own this whore's body, don't you? You know own this whore's ass." and I bucked back into his fingers and groaned.

"You like that my little whore, you like me slapping your ass don't you?" I groaned. "Any place I can put my cock, I love to put my fingers. Your mouth, your cunt and your ass. I love all of them. I know it gets you hot and bothered." I groaned again. "Beg for it then. Beg for it now." That's when he pulled his fingers out of me, but shifted his knees now to mount my ass.

"Fuck this whore's ass good and hard. This whore had your mouth on her pussy. Now give her your cock up her ass. Fuck this ass" He slowly placed his cock on my asshole and let me push back into it. I was going slow when he reached around and started frigging my pussy. I just cooed as I slowly backed in. "You like my cock up your ass don't you, my nice hard cock going to fill you up with my cum lover." That's when he popped in and he held still for a minute. As he frigged my pussy, my ass kept feeling better and better and I stated to rock back and forth on it. I was panting and he kept frigging my pussy. I kept rocking harder and harder. Pretty soon, I was bouncing on his cock. "Grab both of my tits and fuck this ass, fuck this ass hard. Frig this pussy, fuck this ass you big piece of meat, you wonderful piece of meat. Keep fucking my ass. NOW, HARDER"

That's when he rammed me hard, again and again. "Oh do I love this . Oh do I love this when your fingers are in me, when you cock's in my pussy, when your mouth's eating me out. Make me come lover" That's when his body tensed and I could feel him shoot into my ass. Somehow he kept frigging me and I came right behind him. We collapsed on the bed and he pulled the covers over us.

The next day was cold and wet, thunderstorms were rolling through the area. Scott and I had decided to stay inside and read. It was 9:30 in the morning when we heard a knock on the door. It was Larry with a basket filled with different types of food. There were fresh vegetables, small hard sausages, fruit, cheese, Italian bread and two bottles of wine.

"I thought that you'd like a little lunch today. It's pretty bad out there and thought you'd say in. Guess I was right."

"Emma and I would like to thank you so much for dinner last night. The food and the company, well it was just great. I don't know how we could ever repay you for your kindness."

"My kindness? No, I can hardly repay you for what you've done for Patrizia, and her mother and me. You have no idea. My daughter has been trying to get out of a tail spin in these past 7 or so months, you both, and I do mean you both come along. She's starting to get her legs again. She was blaming herself, she was blaming him, she was blaming the world. Now she knows what happened."

Turning to me he said, "You talking with her about what it was like for you. Wow. She's been feeling alone in so many ways, and here you connected in ways her parents and her friends couldn't. I have to ask, on the first day you were the one who ordered some food that night?" I nodded yes. "And you ordered something for her. Can you tell me why? You didn't know beans about her, but you did it. Why?"

"Larry, I don't really know. I saw somebody working the counter a little bit younger than me, no ring on her finger, no spark in her eye. You don't need a ring for spark, but I thought she needed some cheering up. The guy on the phone suggested a small pizza, a specific type of small pizza. I figured he knew something, so I went with it. That the best answer I can give you because other than that, I really don't have a clue."

Turning back to Scott he said, "My daughter has been struggling with this loss since Pete enlisted right out of high school. They were high school sweethearts. Then about a year ago, he stopped skyping or when he did, there was poor light so we couldn't see very well, and then it became very rare, then non-existent. He blamed it on the connection or the computer or just being busy. Was he lying then too? Did something happen?"

This is when Scott asked that we all sit down. "Larry, he was injured about that time. A couple of scars that could be seen, but those weren't the important ones. The stress and pressure of the job was getting to him a bit.

"I'm going to guess that you're early 50'S and have probably buried a grandparent or a parent or two?" Larry nodded and held up three fingers. "After a firefight, we have to clean things up. You find that maybe you've actually killed a few people in combat. When you get wounded, you also find out that you are no longer invincible. It's a big shock. Sounds kind of dumb, but we all think that we're invincible. To find out otherwise is hard.

"They've taught us about it and we have places to go, people to see and things to do to deal with it. But you still have to deal with it. Pete is attempting to deal with it. When I got hurt, it shocked him again. He couldn't see hurting your daughter by getting home in a body bag, missing a couple of legs or worse.

"He has been working on it for these past several months. He's not out of the woods, but he can see the clearing. He'll be ok. That's why I spoke about him last night. It wasn't a slip up when I talked about the garden."

The three of us sat there for the next hour and a half talking about Pete and Patrizia, the Corps, and finally about life in general. It was a real connection with Larry and I know that he was thankful for what we all shared, from what each of us said, and what we all heard. It was also a good thing that he brought the lunch in a basket because we all ended up devouring it early. The wine did help. Wine always helps and Larry is now half Italian by marriage. Wine now flows in his veins.

It was about 11:00 when Larry said that he needed to go see his father. His dad is in his early 70's and lives alone in the family house. Larry's mother died suddenly about 5 years ago. Larry shared that he didn't know how long his father would be able to be there. His father was healthy, but the stairs and the general set up of the house was problematic.

I glanced at Scott, and he chuckled and nodded yes to me. He knew what I was going to do. It's a rainy day, we have nothing to do, so..."Larry, would you like me to take a look and come up with a couple of suggestions? I've been the office manager, estimator and designer for a small construction company for 8 years now. I've been involved with many senior upgrades. At the least, I could give you some ideas and approximate costs. We have a lap top and can do a quick presentation. It's easier to see things that way."

He looked back at me with a big smile, "Emma, that'd be great. I don't know much about senior retrofits, but any ideas would be great. Let me get the car and we can all go together."

I turned to Scott and said, "Get the camera, laptop and I saw that you've got a tape measure and some notebooks in the car. I think we'll drive behind him. I don't know how long this is going to take and we shouldn't hold him up. I'd rather get all the information we need first." We grabbed the raincoats, boots, laptop and headed out the door.

We didn't get away from his father's house until after 3 PM. We took pictures and measurements. Scott looked at the expected sun, snow and wind areas and the terrain around the house. For being in the 'city', it was a great location and grounds. It was like rolling off a log for the house recommendations for me.

We sat with Harry for the last hour listening to the things he had to say. We heard what he was interested in, what his fears were and what he wanted long and short term. Long term is 5 years, short term is this year. That's a much different time line than we have.

On the drive back to the motel, Scott made a left turn when he should have made a right. "A little lost are we? Isn't the motel the other way?"

"It is if that is where we are headed to right now. I seem to remember that you had a little request and I remember seeing this place that will have what you want." He looked at me with a shit-eating-grin and didn't say another word no matter how hard I prodded him. It was only about 5 minutes later when we pulled into the parking lot of an adult lover's store.

I've never been in an adult store before. I've seen them all the time outside of towns and they all looked a bit seedy. This one didn't. In fact, it was a bit classy. Lots of, how shall I put it, garments in the windows. It even looked inviting for a woman. Scott took the lead and held the door open for me. "We're not going to have a lot of time here today, so let's take about 10 minutes and grab something that we can watch on the computer. You did say that you wanted to see porn didn't you?

I didn't answer him and he started laughing at me. I was in shock. The toys were on the left, the garments, if that's what you'd call them, on the right. The videos were in the middle. "Come on Emma, we can come back later and look at everything in detail then. We've got a proposal to get together. Let's go the bargain bin of DVDs and pick out something quick." Grabbing my hand, he pulled me through the store to the back wall where the discounts were.

"Look at this section. They're pretty well organized here. Here's the anal section, the BSDM section, the ... Emma? Are you ok Emma?..."

I was a kid in a candy store. Who needed to buy any of these, the covers alone were more than I've ever seen in my life. "Emma, we don't have much time. Can I just grab one or two and we can watch them later and lets go?" He no longer was paying attention to me and started to flip thought the different sections. Pulling me back to the front of the store, I found out he bought two DVDs and we were heading back to the car. "Emma, the bargain bin had some old ones. You ever hear of Debbie Does Dallas? Then there's this woman call Jena.

Getting back into the car, he focused me back on the proposal we needed to get together soon. At the motel, we continued our discussions and made rough drawings. Scott had a great eye on the site and the plantings. He knew what could be grown where and why, how to use the current slightly rounding terrain to the best advantage. He also knew how areas in the yard could or couldn't be accessed by a person with mobility issues as well as how to improve access. I've never considered those outdoor types of things before. With his insights, we came up with several plans, and their rough costs. We had a proposal to put together in 2 hours.

It was 6 PM when we heard a knock on the door. Patrizia was there telling us that dinner was now. There was no question about it. There wasn't a question. It was a requirement. Scott smiled and told her that we'd leave in 2 minutes. She did a 'humph' and walked away forcefully. "Scott, that first day she invited us to dinner, if I remember correctly, it wasn't an invite, was it?" He chuckled and shook his head no. "Is this what you got from Pete about Patrizia?"

"Yep, and from what I remember from Pete, she is being very polite with us." We gathered our papers and the laptop. The screen was large enough to show the plans and the pictures. I've done enough of these presentations that this was going to be easy. Scott hid the laptop under his raincoat and we made to the restaurant.

Larry's father Harry was there this time. When we had left Harry, we told him that we'd have some rough ideas to look at and discuss. Harry is pretty with it intellectually, a spry 'young' old man. Great attitude, friendly and pretty warm. The wine was already poured for us.

Larry was telling Marcella and Patrizia what we were doing outside in the rain at his father's house. From taking pictures, measuring, even asking for a compass to be entirely sure about things. Everybody wanted to see what we came up with.

I looked at the crowd and wondered how the sticker shock was going to hit them. I've done this before. "Well, we'll show you a couple of things now and we can talk about them over dinner. Then we can look at anything in detail afterwards. This is more to see what you need to do, can do, want to do and then how much you have to pay for it. Everything is possible with enough time and money." With that, they groaned. "I know that you're all interested in what we came up with, but since I'm not selling anything, let me give you the good news and the bad news. The bad news comes first. Then you can make decisions on the good news. OK?" I got a couple of not so pleasant reactions, but I got a nod from all four of them.

"If nothing else happens, these things have to get fixed. The roof is two years past its life and it's leaking. It looks as if it has three layers. It'll have to be a tear off. The good part of that is you get to put an ice shield membrane down now and fix a couple of other possible venting problems and gutters at a minimal additional cost. Maybe $5-7,000 total. You've got a small roof. By the way, I don't know what's labor's like out here. Aren't the North Dakota drilling fields more profitable?" I heard a couple of groans. Larry talked about needing work done on the restaurant and it came in 30% higher than expected.

"The windows have had it. They are leaky and loose. A handyman could tighten them up for maybe $4-600. The other thing is to bite the bullet and replace them. Mid-line replacements for you would go for about $3,000 installed." There were more groans.

"Now for updating for senior living. A couple of doorways should be widened, doorknobs replaced with levers, faucets replaced with lever operated ones, grab rails and railings installed and a couple more things like that. About $2,000." There weren't any groans this time.

"Right now you don't need a ramp, but you are having a hard time making the stairs. You have a powder room on the first floor and a full bath on the second. Unfortunately, now comes the hard part. You'll need to move your bedroom to the first floor or get one of those electronic stair chair lifts.

"Unfortunately a lift only solves half the problem. The upstairs bath would need to be gutted. Bath tubs are nice, but it'll kill you to step over that tub. I suggest a shower stall with a built in bench and no base. The floor will need to be rebuilt into the shower base. I'd estimate that at about $4-6,000. Problem is there is still very little room up there.

"Now comes time for thinking outside the box. Bigger bucks, but think about quality of life. Scott and I see that your house has two great things going for it. It's been your home for decades. It holds all the memories and joys. It's also near to everything and everybody you love." I got 4 smiles on this one.

"The second thing is that you have a space outside that is wonderful. Scott, show them your vision of the outside."

Scott began, "So Larry, you're a gardener and you have a hill on the north side covered by trees. That protects your house and the garden from the north wind. Harry, you live for that garden, don't you?" We got a real big smile and a nod from him on that one.

"The ground is not flat and that can be a mobility problem in the future. You also do not have a deck out back. The only way to get back there is down a half flight of stairs. In the future, putting in a ramp is always doable, but if we design it all in now, it will be less to do then.

"Ok. Let's talk gardening. You have a couple of beds right now. Make them raised planters with built-in sprinklers. You're running well water, so there shouldn't be a problem with access or volume. Just the right amount when and where you need it. Programming it is not that difficult.

"The idea of a deck allows you to live where you love it. My recommendation is not to use wood, but a plastic composite. No maintenance outside of yearly cleaning. A deck attached to the house would be 4 feet off the ground. Connect it to a gentle ramp of earth and paving stone and it's wheel chair or walker ready. With work from inside the house, a water spigot can be added to where to new potting and work tables could be placed.

"The railing on the deck should be these new steel and wire railing systems. Why sit on the deck and look at the railing. Look at the garden. String the horizontals 2 inches apart to keep little great grandchildren safe." Patrizia started to protest, but she got a couple of smiles from her family and Scott and me. Then she smiled because of how her grandfather looked at her.

"The other part of the deck is to make it a place to be. Options are a part totally in the sun, and other part in the shade but screened in, and the third fully enclosed and heated and cooled as an addition to the house. You need a family room. More than likely, you'll have to move your bedroom to the first floor. You'll need more space to be with people. That's an important issue for you. Emma, you want to take them back in the house now?"

"The garage would make a good bedroom. Add large windows to the yard and the south facing sunshine. And it would also give us space to put in a new bathroom. A bath that would fit what you'll need. Large shower with a built in seat, room for possible wheel chair or walker use. Heated and cooled.

"Remember, we are trying to have everything on one floor. There are costs and tradeoffs." At this point, Scott broke in.

"Harry, you and I both know something that these others may not fully understand. We know that our world can change in an instant. We have to enjoy today, we may not be able to enjoy tomorrow. Spend what money you can to have comfort and pleasure. Make your life comfortable for now. A year in assisted living will run from $24,000 to $40,000 a year. Keeping you at home a year or two will pay for all of that, and you get to enjoy it now for years."

Harry was looking very thoughtful, along with his son. The two women were less so, but still at the same place emotionally. I reached for another glass of wine, and that's when Larry realized that we'd been there for half an hour, and hadn't eaten. He jumped up and got the food started while we all started talking about the possibilities.

Dinner once again ended past 10 and we got back to the room. I'd put all thoughts of the DVDs out of my mind until we walked into the room. There on the table were the two movies he bought. I recognized the one title, Debbie does Dallas. Looking at the cover, it is definitely 70's. Suddenly I feel Scott wrap his arms around me from behind.

"We didn't have much time, and the bargain bin let us get out of there for under $15. Debbie is one of those with not so great acting and a thin semi-stupid plot line but lots of sex. Par for the course. This second one here is more hard core sex. No plot, no dialogue, just hard and raunchy sex. I'll leave it up to you for the one you'd like to watch, if any, tonight."

"Dumb question on my part, but how do you know so much about these movies? There had to be 2 to 3 hundred there."

"These were some of the ones that were passed around the barracks. I think that I've probably watched a couple of hundred over the last couple of years. Sometimes the acting was so bad we'd just make fun of the actors and actresses and drink the evening away. So which one are you interested in seeing first? Remember, this is what you wanted to try out. It'll be fun and we can stop at any time." He reached over and opened the laptop, then plugged the power cord and placed in on the bed.