Love Under Cover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her crotch seeped with anticipation, as a multitude of fantasies raced through her head. Fucking, sucking, pounding, fisting. Anything was possible. She'd just have to put up with it, wouldn't she? As she pictured this young repairman thrusting his rock hard cock into her snatch, while Jake cheered him on, that familiar feeling shot across her chest, stomach and box. She was going to cum. She could even smell the scent of her love juice permeating the air around her. Did they smell her too? Oh God. This was it.

Diane took in a big breath and screamed silently, as her sweating cunt began to twitch noticeably, over and over, while pure euphoria passed over her entire body. White hot pleasure rushed through her veins, and pounded in her crotch. She continued to hold her breath until she became light-headed. When she came back to reality, she heard Mr. No-name repairman say, "This sounds like a stupid question, but can you make sure it's actually plugged in behind the bed?"

She could hear Jake plug something into the wall, and say: "Oh my gosh, do I feel stupid. I must have accidentally yanked it out when I moved the table over to the bed. Sorry." After all appropriate apologies had been made, Jake led a/c man out the door, as that familiar rush of cold air passed over Diane's soaked crotch.

Jake pulled the covers off Diane, to find her still sweating and quivering. "You Asshole!" she said, expectantly.

"You did fine, sweet-thing," he consoled her. "I did wonder how you could cum so quietly, though," he jeered. "Now, where did we leave off?"

The End

12