All Comments on 'Love vs. Hate'

by kldude

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Emotional Play

The Love and Hatred part was really good! Good start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good read but....

... but you fucked up the html tag and one of your pages was almost all bold text. No biggie. Shows ya how much the staff here actually review a story for submission.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Very well written and the plot is very believable

I so hope that the story leaves the two of them still so much in love that the outside world doesn't spoil what they have found. A very sweet and loving story that make my old heart feel good. Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Reality at its Best!

Now that's a real story with a believable plot. Can't wait for the sequel ! Thanks for reminding that feelings are important as well.

reader230reader230over 14 years ago
Loved it!

Great story! Showed the development of their feelings for each other up to a very hot sex scene. Can't wait for pt 2... I wonder if shes gonna take that pill? ;)

keairankeairanover 14 years ago
Great read

though some of the text was a little off, made me think that English isn't your first language, but still, better story than a large amount of stuff on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great first story!

A great effort for your first story. Can't wait until L VS L is posted

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
superb !!

boy, what a fucking hot story...

plz more of your delicious work PLZ !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

Really gud story can't wait for part 2 when are you planning on posting it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love wins every time

I loved this story it shows a more realistic life between a brother ans a sister.

greenking13greenking13almost 14 years ago
great... no... INCREDIBLE

Dude first thing first, thanks for the secret i never knew that ; ) also i got to say this is a great story i mean those two emotions are truly the ultimate emotions and WHEN IS THE NEXT ONE GOING TO BE INSTALLED.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!

Had me on edge the whole time, the part where Chris said that Kate wasn't his sister anymore, made me cry. That was so heartbreaking! I can't wait for part two, SERIOUSLY! You MUST let us know when you do! I'll definetly come back and read more, five out of five. Voted for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
unrealistic

totally unrealistic there is no way in hell he would ever allow her to ride in his car he would have told his mom that he had no sister and left without her if he even went to the party in the first place and even after the accident he would not forgive her he sure wouldn't read her diary this belongs in the twilight zone keep it believable and realistic

THIS AND ALL COMMENTS ARE PROTECTED BY INTERNET COPYRIGHT LAW CHANGING OR DELETING WITHOUT THE WRITERS CONSENT IS ILLEGAL AND CARRIES FINES AND JAIL

LogicallyInsaneLogicallyInsaneabout 13 years ago
Hoping for a sequel

Great story, and I hope you continue it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
incredible

Great story. Please write more. I thought it captured the intensity of brother and sister very well.

HonorandLoveHonorandLovealmost 12 years ago
Wonderful!!!! True love!!!!

Continue!!! I'm waiting for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful...

Best story I've read and will read.

I understand your point and I am also in the same situation with the genders reversed and a little less chance of a happy ending.

It's really mirroring my life and state of mind.

OldKingClancyOldKingClancyover 11 years ago
More

Really liked this story, great charactes and some true emotion thrown in there. I know it's been a while but that next chapter needs to be made. Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
need part 2

When you do write it a seq dont break them up like so many authors do its the worst end to a great story you would ever have i read a story bout a shared bathroom between a bro and sis that slowly evolved into sex off a game the sister was playing and i cried thinking how much it was so real like and could feel how it coukd happen then the author went in a diff direction on the last chapter no reason given why or anything but had the sis married and prg by a old boyfriend dont ruin this one write from the heart a at least give us a good end let her marry her bro.....just a hope i have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very good! But.

A great story line there, but i feel you need to relax and have a more normal approach instead of formal text conversation as applied to the characters.

Again,still a great start and a fabulous story!

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
Nice Job

Good entertainment ready for next chapter .Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
anonymous

update soon...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
just fuck u motherfucker

what do u think u are a u fuck around and think ur sister saver her pussy for u. i realy dont know what are there writers. he keep the sister at the age of 20 and saying she is fucking hot .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Endworms of Id

Oh, the gravy! Squelching slippingly, the metaphorical jackals bray their consequence to the livid organ. Rigid, turgid, frigid Brigid, that she was and na after bein' a wee mistake before the premise of steak, staked through with bourbon and fire, the need to inspire the wire requires concentration overcome consternation, a situation unfit for a glit wit, it nevertheless clean would shuck off her dress, fuck til a mess, all the rest of the dream of cream shall not feel as it seem, yet the core of the question remains, endures, contains, ensures, it congeals as it conceals, then reveals... oh, the gravy! Oh, the gravy!

stilllovinglifestilllovinglifeabout 4 years ago
Not bad for a non-native speaker

The plot and character development were good, but the word choice and syntax were so non-idiomatic that it was difficult to stay submerged in the story. I hope you can partner with a native English speaker to produce any subsequent stories you submit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story!

Loving this, but I have to say I think Chris is kind of an asshole. He's feeling guilty about reading her diary but brushes off slapping her? Kind of a weird family overall. Super interesting though, often the best characters are flawed or they wouldn't be believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice love Story. Please continue

MattMcGMattMcGover 1 year ago

Damn good story. Some minor grammer issues, but every book or story has those.

Something I need to know…What happened between Chris and Kate that would considered the beginning of his animosity toward her??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous