All Comments on 'Love Will Lead You Back'

by Spyauth

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 6 years ago
So Touching!

Just loved it. Mega kudos!!

Trainman2012Trainman2012over 6 years ago
Thanks

You have a rare gift to see in the heart, Thank You. I have lived coast to coast, and family always came first, now in the sunset of life I am ditching my dream home for family, will said.

Sidney43Sidney43over 6 years ago

A very good story, even for someone who has written a lot. You managed to capture the conflict and turmoil quite well.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 6 years ago
Great

Thank you for a wonderful Love story. Love does conquer all. Also Thank You for not mussing it up with a lot of unneeded descriptions of love making (read sex). A great story. Probably the easiest 5 Stars I've ever given.

Chrissie

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just... beautiful

We need more Romance like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I really liked it

But there were some areas that seemed to jump around and other areas where there seemed to be missing dialog. For example when she saw his ex-wife kissing him and she wanted to cancel their first date. That entire scene seemed to be missing.

Very good otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Nice

A very very nice story. I have no criticisms at all, I just wanted to say that I enjoyed the story very much. This one is 5 star worthy, without a doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If Cam could like Delilah & Hallmark movies, why was it out of the question that Emily could like inspirational gospel music?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A well received story from a master of Romance. I rate it a MUST READ.

On a sad note the story was published 5 years ago, the fourth from Spyauth.

We have not been blessed by another since.

The author's stories have been a real lift for me and I kind of wish Delilah was real so I could talk to her and be blessed with a song.

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Too much about the interfering bitch Deb!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The most annoying character in this story in the annoying interfering bitch, Deb!!

These skanks should be bitch slapped into next week!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Deb is the third wheel in their relationship....they assume that Deb would have told the other about them!! This bitch didn't even budge when HR was mentioned. Trailer park white trash

kaotic2kaotic23 months ago

This was a great story. Thanks for writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous