Love with a Twist Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah pushed on his hips causing him to take a step back, then another. He wasn't sure where she was going but he allowed her to direct his movements as they stepped out of the kitchen and into the living room. Her kiss became more savage, nibbling on his lower lip; her hands slipped to the front of his pants, pulling the button free, then pushing them down as they made their way to a small recliner that was to the left of the couch.

Robert could feel his erect member pushing against the zipper of his pants as her hands skillfully undid his zipper. She grabbed his hips, stopping him as he felt the back of his calves make contact with the chair. Sarah stepped back with a hungry look on her face. She grinned at him as she pulled the bottom of her shirt over her head, exposing her naked breasts to him. She was not wearing a bra, and her hard nipples exposed her aroused state. She gave a wicked hungry smile as she looked down to see the large budge in his blue boxers. Licking her lips she reached out and grabbed the side of his pants, with a quick yank, she exposed his large erection to the world.

Robert reached for his throbbing member but was shocked when Sarah slapped him on the knuckles. She waved her index finger in front of him, as if to say "No Touching!" Robert chuckled as she placed her hands on his chest pushing him down into the recliner. Bending over at the waist in front of him she grabbed his pants by the cuff. Stopping, she glanced up at him, giving him a spectacular view of her breasts as they hung between her arms. Sarah pulled the pants off of him, causally tossing them over her shoulder with a low growl. Robert's eyes followed her as she paced to his left. Pulling at the button on her jeans, he could see the outline of her erect manhood straining against the leg of the jeans. He looked up to Sarah's face, which still held a look of lust. She drew his attention away from her captivating eyes by tapping on the button of her jeans, letting her fingers slide down her leg to pull the material tight against her growing erection.

She sighed softly as her fingers traced along the outline of her shaft causing a small wet spot to appear on the leg of her jeans. Robert licked his lips. He followed her fingers as they shifted back to the copper colored button of her blue jeans. With a quick, yet delicate motion, the button sprang loose, exposing the white cotton material of panties and small little red hearts dotting them.

Robert grinned broadly, watching her hand slip into the front of her jeans, her finger tips pointing to the object of his desire. Sarah turned to her side, slowly walking behind the chair and forcing Robert to crane his neck to follow her. She stopped behind the chair, sighing softly as he heard the rustle of her pants as they slipped off her silky smooth skin.

Sarah leaned over the top of the chair sighing softly into his right ear. Robert shivered as he felt her warm breath on his neck, then a pinch as she nibbled on his ear lobe; sucking on it gently to ease the pain of her bite.

Her soft chuckle turned into a moan. "I am so hard, Tiger... Do you want to touch me?" she whispered into his ear, flicking her tongue along the length of his ear.

"YES!" Robert replied breathlessly as he dug his fingers into the arm of the chair, looking down at his throbbing erection. It was red from arousal, it swayed and bounced, the blood inside strained from her onslaught of sexual teasing.

"Do you want to taste me?" Sarah sighed.

"Oh god yes!" Robert whispered, closing his eyes and leaning back in the chair. He felt Sarah's hand drift over his chest, pulling at his shirt and grinding her nails into his chest. Robert moaned loudly, feeling a trail of fire across his chest left by her nails. It was slightly painful but also a very arousing sensation. He had felt women claw his back before or dig their nails in, but the image of Sarah standing behind him doing god knows what to herself, made the sensation all the more intense.

Sarah kept her hand on his chest, slowly walking around in front of him. Robert opened his eyes, watching her intently; she had her other hand covering her erection, and turned so that only her back was visible to him. Looking back over her shoulder, her hair was hanging over her face covering one side, allowing only one seductive eye and half of an alluring smile to show through. Her legs were slightly crossed at the ankle, her buttocks were taut, she had one arm bent in such a way to cover her manhood, and her other was slowly tracing a line up her thigh. It was a classic look: the dirty girl hiding her naked body to her lover but giving him an inviting look that suggested it would not be hidden for long.

Robert was beyond aroused, beyond being simply turned on, he was in complete lust over this teasing female. He had to have her, he needed to feel her soft skin against his own, he was desperate to wrap her up in his arms and carry her off to bed to make love until they collapsed from exhaustion. Robert sat forward in the chair meaning to take his lover to the bedroom and ravage her body. Just as he was about to spring, she slowly turned on the balls of her feet, slowly exposing her naked body in all its glory to him, causing the idea to slip from his mind. She slowly stepped forward putting her hands on his shoulders and gently pushing him back into the chair. Robert resisted at first, opening his mouth to speak, but was shushed when her hand covered his open lips.

Smiling to him she knelt down between his legs, sliding her hands down his chest and coming to rest on the top of his thighs. She dragged her finger nails down his thighs, letting them slide between them, and pushed gently to make him open them wider. Slowly she slid her palms down his inner thigh, causing Robert to shiver uncontrollably. She pushed on his thighs, silently begging him to open wider to her. He had run out of room in the chair and resorted to hooking his knees over the arms exposing every inch of his soft sack to her. She pulled forward on his hips causing him to sink into the chair but bringing his throbbing cock closer to her waiting mouth.

Robert was insane with lust, thoughts of unspeakable dirty acts filtered through, acts of tossing her on the couch and jamming himself inside her, images of grabbing her head and forcing her to taste his seed. He had an image of her tied up on the bed, as he teased and sucked on her own special tool, pleading with him not to make her cum again.

Robert opened his eyes to see Sarah's mouth inches from his drooling rod, it was soaked in pre-cum, flowing easily from the small slit in the head. Sarah gazed into his eyes, while she brushed her lips against the base, softly enough to feel it, but not nearly enough to give him the release he was praying for.

"Please stop...teasing me..." Robert whispered, giving her a pleading, almost desperate, look. She only chuckled, opening her mouth and flicking her tongue out to catch a small drop of pre-cum that rolled down his shaft. She groaned loudly, drawing her tongue into to taste the small drop, never leaving his gaze as she opened her mouth again. Sticking out her soft pink tongue, she pushed the tip against the bottom side of the base of his shaft and she slowly drew it up his length, causing him to shiver at her touch.

Robert groaned loudly at the feel of her tongue on his manhood, the sensation was like liquid fire running up his member, he tried to remain in control of his senses but it was a futile battle. Feeling his balls tighten, his head swam losing all sense of himself other than the pleasure of his lover's mouth, which had now completely engulfed his manhood. He felt her tongue swirl around his aching head and her cheeks compact around him. It was heaven, bliss. He had forgotten how to speak; he was only able to groan, moan and mumble. Her fingers danced along his shaft stroking him, caressing him, finding his balls, and rolling them in their primal juices.

Robert pumped his hips in time with her motions, driving up when she drove down as her tongue coasted along his length. She would suck on his head, sending jolts of pleasure up his spine, milking the pre-cum from his body. He felt her finger nails caressing his taint, the small patch of skin just above his anus. It was a new sensation for him and one he enjoyed: a tingling, of sorts. Sarah's fingers then caught him completely unaware, relaxed and comfortable with the one of the most erotic oral experience of his young life, when he felt an unusual pressure against his anus.

Opening his eyes, he looked down to Sarah who was studying his reaction closely as she pushed a single wet finger into his tight orifice. Robert almost jumped out of the chair; he was shocked, but the sensation of being penetrated like this by his lover, and his own heightened sexual arousal, caused him to stop his initial reaction. He tried to relax, feeling her push a bit farther inside him. It was probably the oddest, yet intensely arousing, feeling he had ever felt during sex. It didn't feel as painful as he thought, but it was odd to feel filled like this. Robert shifted his hips a bit, hearing Sarah hum around his shaft with approval. Then he realized something very new: his erection seemed to have grown with this new experience, the pressure inside was building quickly. Breathing heavily, he watched Sarah's lips sliding around his swollen shaft.

Robert's breathing came in gasps; he could feel the second knuckle of her finger push past his tight opening, forcing him to breathe in deeply. She sucked on him with renewed vigor as she pumped her digit inside him. He knew he was talking but could not for the life of him understand what he was saying; his mind was in a fog of sensations as he felt her literally fuck his tight ass.

Then it happened, he was not even sure what had set him off: he felt her curve her finger slightly and then a rush of pleasure washed over him and he was practically screaming her name as his seed rushed from his body into her warm, waiting mouth. His body strained and convulsed as he bucked in the chair. Golden silence filled his ears with only the sound of his thundering heart in his chest to fill the emptiness. His eyes were closed so tight they began to water, then blackness swarmed in around him, robbing him of his senses as he felt like he was floating in the void of space.

****

"Jesus Robert, Robert! Tiger speak to me, oh fuck oh fuck!" Robert jumped as he felt cold water slam into his face. His head was throbbing and he opened his eyes slowly only to close them as the light of the room stung his vision. "Oh my god, baby, please say something to me! Please!" Sarah exclaimed with a mix of fear and worry in her frantic voice.

Robert felt dizzy and exhausted, like he had run a sixteen mile race at a dead sprint. He rolled his head to face the direction of her voice. Opening his eyes again tentatively, he looked down at the scared expression on her face. Her face was stained with tears mixed with large globs of his cum, which dripped off her chin. She smiled weakly at him, reaching up to caress his face.

"Hey baby?" His voice was dry and scratchy like it had been after a music concert he went to last year. He tried to move his arm but was only able to get his fingers to respond to the silent command. "What happened?"

"Baby, you passed out." Sarah replied, stroking his cheek, she still looked very concerned but the fear in her eyes was gone.

Robert chuckled, then burst into hoarse laughter, finding the humor in passing out during one of the most enjoyable, thrilling, sensual experiences of his short life. "Fuck! It figures I would pass out at the good part!" Sarah snickered as she slowly stood up and then turned about, climbing into his lap and letting her feet hang over the arm rest. She rested her head on his shoulder, nuzzling his neck with her nose.

"Was that ok?" Sarah asked after they had cuddled for a couple of minutes.

"You mean the whole thing?" he replied with a chuckle, gently caressing her thigh with his finger tips.

Sarah whiped some cum off her face, licking her fingers clean before she asked, "No the...other thing....?"

Robert chuckled, "Well how about this, can you do it again next time?"

Sarah giggled as she pulled his head down to kiss him softly on the lips. "Hmmmm maybe?" she whispered.

******

Sarah raised her head, glancing up to Robert who was quietly sleeping in the chair. His chest rose and fell with rhythmic breathing of deep sleep. She smiled, slowly easing out of his lap, standing up next to the chair. Robert shifted slightly in the chair rolling his head, mumbling something about a ring. Sarah gave him a curious look as she grabbed her jeans from behind the chair. Pulling them on, she glanced around the room finding a blanket that had been tossed over the back of the couch. Carefully she draped it over him, kissing him softly on the forehead.

Sarah slowly walked around the living room, looking at the figures placed on the shelves and the posters on the wall, and giggling softly at the funny collection of "toys" he had on display. Sarah grabbed her t-shirt off the couch and pulling it on she tiptoed into the kitchen.

Sarah leaned back against the counter with a cup of milk in her hand thinking back to the discussion with Samantha. She was shocked when she had slipped out of the bathroom to find his mother sitting at the kitchen table causally sipping at a cup of coffee. She remembered the warm smile she gave her, inviting her to sit and talk with her.

They made their introductions. Samantha explained who she was and where she lived. They made quiet small talk until Samantha started telling her about Robert and his childhood growing up. She was such a lovely person to talk with. Sarah felt instantly comfortable around her, which was the reason she told her so much of her life right up front.

Sarah quietly tapped the glass with her finger, mulling over how she was going to explain the one portion of her life she had not revealed. She hated having to keep such a thing hidden from his mother; she felt like she was lying to the woman, and could not have that on her conscious if she was going to be a part of his life.

Sarah set the cup down in the sink, quickly walking over to the small computer desk across from the bathroom. Locating a pen and paper she jotted down a quick note and folded it in half. Walking over to Robert, she slipped it between his fingers of his right hand, and made her way to the door.

Stopping at the door, she glanced back to Robert. He looked so handsome when he slept, so peaceful. Quietly she slipped out the door heading for the stairs. She quickly climbed the stairs two at a time as her stomach turned inside her.

Sarah turned from the stairs. Samantha had told her generally where she lived and she found the correct door and knocked softly. Sarah heard several chains and a dead bolt unlock before the door opened a crack. Samantha could be seen peeking through the other side before opening it wider.

"Sarah? What's wrong honey?" Samantha asked, seeing the worried look on her face.

"I need to tell you something important about me..." Sarah replied in a very soft voice.

"Come in, dear. I just put on some water for tea," Samantha replied with a reassuring smile.

Sarah followed her into the apartment, feeling the tension release from her shoulders as she crossed the threshold. Her stomach was twisting in knots but just being around the older female made her spirits lift, if only for a second before she exposed her secret...

*****

Robert stretched, letting out a guttural moan. Glancing down at his hand he found a folded piece of paper. Glancing around the silent apartment, he discovered that Sarah was no where to be found. Opening the note he saw a single handwritten note. It read... "I need to tell her the truth...."

Robert sighed, rubbing his face as he jumped up from the chair grabbing his pants. He fought to get them on before heading toward the door....

To be continued......

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good Read

The series got my juices going. I jerked off three times by the time the last chapter was done. He seemed to like the anal invasion with the finger, maybe her cock next time. Please write more!

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsover 14 years ago
You had better continue Mister!!!!!

This is a fantastically written tale of raw emotions, fear, excitement and lust. The characters are portrayed as if in real life. I love how you have brought his Mother into the story in such a way as to leave us wondering how she will react to the revelation. Please post the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yay another good chapter!

Excellent, I'm glad you're continuing your story and look forward to the next chapter. I think the girls are bonding!!! :-) And I'm sooo curious what these new plot twists are going to be. Don't you dare mess up the primary couple! :-)

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Jogging Partners In the park, he makes a new best friend.in Transgender & Crossdressers
She Has a What?! Teaching his roommate how to use her assets.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Amanda and Me Ch. 01 A shy IT guy meets someone.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Handyman is a Real Handy Woman While the girlfriend's away, the handywoman and I will play.in Transgender & Crossdressers
"What Does She See in Him?" A high school boy finds the girl of his dreams is a bit more.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories