All Comments on 'Love x Two Ch. 02'

by Daniel5421

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MrLurkerMrLurkerover 12 years ago

If your writing this from your own life,

You lucky bastard....

You keep loving her and don't ever let go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

i only saw 1 mistake. it was gud pls write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a great two-part series...

...by a highly talented writer. Anyone notice that the author gives his age as 18 to 22? So he may well be in his late teenage years. That would certainly explain why Daniel's hot young balls are so stimulated by the idea of a boy shoving his big stiff prick up his mother's nice cozy cunt and blowing his young balls up his own birth canal. Nothing can ever compare with THAT for any son! I sincerely hope that Danny-boy's been getting his young dick up his mother's mommy-twat. If he has, then, Way to go, motherfucker!

rooster569rooster569about 12 years ago
fantastic

Great stories.keep up the great work

Morlan502Morlan502about 12 years ago
Short, but with passion

I liked your story, Love X Two chapters 1 & 2, but thought they were a bit short. You could have explored a bit more the facets of their passions, maybe expanded the details of their love making. You had the age issue where she was still within child bearing years and could have explored that somewhat as well. I am not trying to write your story for you, only thinking out loud of some items that could have taken us, the readers, a bit further into our imaginations. Keep going! I am not a great author, with only one story so far that has had a number of detractors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good start...

Could be fantastic with a little bit of fill in leading to the sex, make it real and describe the things they are feeling and make it interesting. So throw some possible other perspectives in and ask your readers for ideas and comments to use in your next story. Have fun and good luck.

Roland58Roland58almost 2 years ago

Great work what's next

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

Good story. A few more constructive comments:

(1) You know nothing about anal sex. For it to be enjoyable for both parties, artifical lubrication must be used. There is no natural lubrication in this area. Unless you wish to possibly tear the rectum, method in this story is not good.

(2) Mother and son need to develop emotional, psychological , and spiriitual bonds. Right on they appear to be nothing more than "fuck buddies".

I rated this story a 4 because in real life, a mutually consensual relationship simply does not start nor continue this easily. I realize this is fiction, but there should be logical development, growth and learning between the lovers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous