Love Your Neighbor

Story Info
Middle-aged woman delights in younger neighbor.
1.9k words
4.27
255.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe how hot the neighbors' son looks. Running my fingers over my nipples and squeezing them through my tee shirt, I gaze at their car as they back out of the driveway.

Kevin has sparked my imagination many times. A smart, good looking kid... what I wouldn't give to teach that boy the ways of the fuck.

I've never acted on my lustful thoughts. His parents have been so nice to me since I moved in 5 years ago after my divorce, I can't imagine how they would react if they knew I wanted to deflower their boy.

My God!, I have to snap out of this! He can't be more than 18. He's still in high school. And his parents have taken him off to visit a college, so I guess I'll just have to fantasize. But his brother, 20 year old Charlie is home...now that young man is a possibility.

I start raking leaves again, daydreaming about the possibilities, when I glance up at the sound of a male voice.

"Hi Mrs. C, how ya doin'?"

"Charlie...Hi." I almost stammer.

Maybe he can read my mind. "It's nice to see you. How's school?"

"School's great," he replies as he jumps the low fence. "I miss home more than I thought I would, though." I miss watching you."

"Oh, really?"

I'm surprised to hear that he watches me.

"Well, feel free to stop and stare anytime, " I laugh as I brush my damp hair out of my face.

I wave as I head back to the garage to put away the rake. "I should have some fun with him, I think to myself."

I have to fight with the rake to get it back into its rack. Just as I get it into place, strong hands reach from behind me to grab my full tits and squeeze. I yelp as I jump back.

"Oh, yeah, Mrs. C..., I've always wanted to feel your big tits in my hands," Charlie speaks into my neck, as he caresses my breasts. "I want to fuck you,Mrs. C. Do you mind?" he asks as he presses his crotch against me.

Surprised, but delighted, I play along. "No, darlin', I don't mind. I want to fuck you too." I turn around, and grab Charlie's crotch, rubbing my hand against his jeans, feeling him swell.

"Close the door, and fuck me."

Charlie pulls the overhead door down quickly and looks around the interior. He locks the inside bolt, and turns back to me. "We don't want any surprises," he grins.

A tall blond Adonis in tight jeans, Charlie towers over me. I've always kept myself in good shape, and I'm an attractive woman at 45 by anyone's standard. As Charlie stands there grinning at me, I brazenly peel off my tee shirt, and unfasten my bra, dropping both to the floor. He lets out an appreciative whistle as my full firm breasts bounce free.

Sauntering over, he covers my right tit with his warm hand and squeezes gently.

"I like this," he drawls as he bends down to swallow my other nipple in his hot wet mouth.

He sucks hard and nibbles as he caresses the other breast. It feels sooo good ...I can almost cum just from tit action alone...I feel my pussy twinge as he bites me gently.

Still slobbering over my tits, he runs his hand down inside my shorts and slips a finger into my twat.

"Mmm, bald...I love a bald pussy," he murmers as he rubs his finger against my clitoris. I am slick with sex juice, and Charlie removes his finger from my cunt and puts it in his mouth, licking me off his finger slowly.

I kneel in front of him, and unbutton his jeans, unzipping them. He removes his shirt as I yank down his briefs... I suck in my breath as he steps out of his clothes right there in my garage.

His cock is a big one, and thick. It points almost straight out, and bulges with veins. There is absolutely no hair, his balls are completely shaven, and it is maybe the sexiest pecker I have ever seen.

Gently lifting his hard shaft in one hand, I stick my tongue out to touch just the eye. Licking the head all around, he moans softly. I take the head into my mouth as I gently squeeze his scrotum and flick my tongue quickly back and forth against the underside of the head.

Charlie grabs hold of my head with one hand, and reaches for the workbench to steady himself with the other. My cunt is throbbing and on fire. I lick Charlie from his balls, along the length of his cock, and kiss the head.

Standing up, I quickly shed my remaining clothes. He picks me up by my naked waist, and sets me on the workbench. I scoot forward; my ass is close enough to the edge for him to sink it into me.

A string of cunt fluid stretches across it as Charlie rubs the head of his cock against my slit.

"Fuck me, Charlie," I tell him in a husky voice.

My knees are bent, my legs spread with feet dangling. I grasp my legs behind the knees to hold them up. He positions his fiery poker at the entrance to my canal, and I watch as he slowly, steadily sinks into me. My swollen pussy lips stretch and cling to his shaft as he pulls back until only the head is left in.

His cock glistens with my slick wetness; he pauses for a moment, and then plunges quickly in to the hilt. I gasp as he begins to hump furiously, pumping in and out of me so hard, I can feel every thrust against my cervix like he's going to plow straight through me. He pounds so hard and fast, the tools that were lying on the bench hit the floor.

"Unnnhhh," I groan as he pistons his cock in and out of my cunt.

A sheen of sweat covers our bodies. "Oohhh yes, fuck me hard, Charlie, I grunt. Fuck my slut cunt."

Charlie grunts as he pumps. "My God, he's a fucking machine," I think as he drills me. He slows down a bit, but keeps fucking..."Gotta catch my breath," he pants.

He positions his hands on either side of me, pressing against the bench. As he continues to stroke in and out, he plants his mouth on first one tit, and then the other. My hard nipples sizzle as he flicks his tongue quickly against them.

"You like this, Mrs. C?" he asks, never stopping the humping motion that drives his rod deep into my sloppy pussy.

"Oh yes, Charlie." "You know, it's been too long since I had a good fuck."

"I can take care of that for you," he replies.

He stops pumping and pulls out of my juicy cunt. I can feel the sticky wetness on my mound and in my ass crack. Charlie is still hard as a rock, but my legs are getting tired. He helps me down from the workbench and turning me around, bends me over. I lean over the bench, and he sticks 2 fingers into my twat. It feels bruised, but my clit jumps as he strokes it..

"Aahhhh," I almost scream as I feel an orgasm building.

He replaces his fingers with his cock and begins to plow as furiously as before. "Ohhh, oh, YYYeeesssssssss!" I literally scream as I begin to thrash; wave after wave of pure fucking pleasure engulfs my body, and suddenly I feel Charlie tense, and his hot semen begins to shoot deep inside my cunt, warming my gut as he pumps and spasms.

He groans loudly as he spurts and cum dribbles out of my pussy and runs down my thighs. Spent, he drapes over my back and we both pant, exhausted, waiting for our breathing to return to normal. He pulls his cock out of me; I feel it against my ass as he rests.

"You know, Charlie, there's no reason we can't do this again sometime."

"Thanks Mrs.C, he grins. My folks won't be home until tomorrow night."

I laugh..."Gives a whole new meaning to "love thy neighbor" don't cha think?"

"I don't have to be back at school until next week," Charlie says as he walks around the garage, inspecting it.

He reaches up and tugs idly on a couple of large eye bolts fastened high up on the wall. I never noticed them before. He continues to wander, stark naked, around the neat, well-organized space.

"Does this work?" he asks as he turns the knobs on the faucet of the large industrial sink along the back wall.

"Hot and cold, " I reply as I stroll over to him.

Wandering around my garage, nude, with my neighbors' handsome naked stud son is oddly titillating; the wetness between my legs is warm, and I want to do nasty things to him.

"Help me wash up," I tell him, and he helps me climb into the deep metal sink. We get the water to a nice warm temp, and I begin to splash it onto my crotch, washing away the stickiness.

Charlie takes his turn, and cleans his half hard cock. I hold it in one hand and gently wash away the fuck glue with warm water. I am amazed as he begins to swell so soon after our hard fuck.

I motion to a fold away cot in one corner. "Open this up, luv."

He sets up the cot and brushes off the mattress.

"Lie down on your back," I tell him.

His dick is getting harder, and I straddle his face, leaning forward, and grasping his stiffening cock. I begin to work him over, sucking gently at first, then harder, stroking him and licking him like a lollipop. I feel his tongue licking the outer edges of my slit. His dick responds by stiffening to rock hardness; I turn around and guide him to my fuck hole, and lower my hips, impaling myself on his stick. It feels like he will come through my throat, his cock is so far up me.

I begin to raise and lower myself, with my feet planted on the floor, I can control the rhythm and bounce easily. Charlie lays there with his eyes closed as I slide up and down his shaft. Contracting my pussy muscles on his cock, I squeeze as I slide. He hisses between clenched teeth as he feels the pressure of my tightening cunt. I get off of him, and turn back around.

"Eat me, Charlie," I order him, and he quickly complies.

His tongue against my raw pussy feels warm and my clit sends shivers to my toes as he licks and sucks it. Close to cumming again, I turn around and aim his cock at my cunt. He begins to spurt, and his hot jizz washes over my bald mound. Laying back on the cot, I rub his cum into my twat, stroking my clit until another orgasm shakes me. Charlie just watches as I lick his cum off my fingers.

We both sit up after a few minutes rest.

"I need a break now Charlie, but you come on back over later, and we'll have some more fun."

I watch as he picks up his clothes and boldly walks buck naked out of my garage, and back to his house. Turning to wink, he waved and went inside. "I hope nobody saw that." I think to myself. But the thought that they might have starts me thinking of more possibilities.

To be continued...