Loved by Late Mom's Dear Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad was delighted that Katrine came on his mouth. He smiled and said, "I loved it too, very much." Katrine was surprised that young Brad did not make her lean on the vanity and fuck her doggy style; she thought he was either very timid or still a virgin. After a long pause, she took a hand towel and led him to the living room.

After she sat in a sofa, she nudged him to remove his pants and underwear. Katrine slid to her knees, grasped his big, pulsing, cock, and whispered, "I see you like me." Looking in to his face, she licked the tip of his cock and then sucked the head in to her mouth. She stopped sucking his cock and cooed, "We have to go to the cast party. I hope your jism will not spray on my clothes." Staring intently at his blood-filled cock, she held it in her small-wristed hand, and squeezed it. She cooed, "It's hard, smooth, and pulsing." She pumped it slowly and smiled when his precum began to ooze out in small streams. As Brad groaned with pleasure, his cock erupted, and Katrine captured the jets of his cum in the hand towel.

After Brad and Katrine got dressed, they went to the cast party in a pent house in the same condo. Brad maintained a low profile and stayed near Katrine most of the time. She introduced him to the director and Holly, who played the role of Gypsy; Holly was a buxom woman who looked older in person than on the stage. As the party was ending, Katrine said, "I'm tired. I need to get away for couple of days." Later, after they returned to her condo, he said, "I would like to see you again." Smiling, she said, "Let's go to my cottage for a weekend. Pick me up Friday about Noon."

KATRINE TAKES BRAD'S VIRGINITY

On Friday morning, Katrine spent much time shaving her legs and armpits. She decided to use the sexy lingerie she had left at her cottage after Lou became sick. Brad arrived at Katrine's apartment on time and handed her the large bouquet of flowers he bought earlier. Katrine hugged him, kissed his cheek, and said, "Thanks, handsome." She had on dangling butterfly ear rings and multi strand costume necklace, a black blouse and skirt, black boots, and a leather jacket.

After Katrine gave Brad the directions to her cottage, he drove for a while and said, "I'm hungry. Let's have lunch." She said, "I don't want a big meal. Let's go to a wine bar I know." Brad ate a hamburger with French fries, while Katrine nibbled on a salad.

During lunch, Katrine said, "I've not been to the cottage much since Lou died. He loved to fish on weekends. I asked the grounds keeper to make sure the heat is on." After a pause, she said, "Let's stop at the super market and buy a few food items." It was evening when they reached Katrine's two-story cottage. After Brad carried her suitcase and groceries they bought inside, she put the flowers he gave her in a vase, and said, "It looks like every thing is in order. Today, the wind is not blowing across the lake and it's nice and warm."

With a glass of wine in one hand, she led him upstairs through the master bedroom to the balcony, and said, "I watched many picturesque sun sets from here," and snuggled up to him. When Brad hugged her from behind, she pushed her buttocks in to his crotch and put his hands on her boobs. They watched the sun set with Brad cupping her covered breasts, and his stiff cock poking her buttocks; he also planted many small kisses on her lovely neck. After a while, she went inside.

A few minutes later, Katrine knocked on the glass door to the bedroom, beckoned Brad in, and said shyly, "I freshened up for you baby. I hope you like the old lingerie I had stored here." Brad saw she had on red high-heel sandals, black stockings that wrinkled slightly around her ankles, black garters and belt, red panties, and an open-cup red bra; the panties and the bra were a size smaller and made her look voluptuous.

Brad mumbled, "You look gorgeous, Katrine. I love the wrinkles in the stockings," and hugged her passionately.

Katrine cooed, "Thank you, baby. It's nice and warm here, put this on," and tossed a red tank top to him. As he changed his clothes, he saw she was looking at their reflections in the mirror on the bathroom door. Quickly, Brad stood behind Katrine and grasped her boobs hanging out of the open-cup bra; in turn, she reached behind him and gently held his hard cock. She moaned when he inserted a finger in her pussy and brought it to his mouth to taste her love nectar. She whispered, "You're a handsome guy. I've been oozing since you sat next to me at the wine bar. Lick me, please." Brad slid to his knees in front of her, and rubbed her stocking-covered thighs and meaty buttocks. After Brad inhaled her panties-covered pussy, he removed her panties. After she placed her left foot on a cushioned chair, she put her hand on the back of his head and gently steered it towards her leaking gash. Brad licked her glistening labia for several minutes and drank her love nectar. She moaned loudly when he licked her clit with his flattened tongue. She had a long orgasm that increased in intensity and ended with deep convulsions of her crotch and louder moans, "Ohhhhhh. Braaad. Ahhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhh. Braaaadd."

After Katrine rested for a while, she said, "I need a sip of water. I'll bring you a glass too," and went to the kitchen. Soon after she left, just as Brad had planned in his dreams, he put a condom on his erect cock. When Katrine returned to the bedroom, he blurted out, "I've to make love to you, Katrine. I can't wait any longer for my first time."

Smiling, Katrine asked, "I assume you are clean. Right?"

Brad said, "Yes. I'm clean."

She smiled and cooed, "Good. Be patient, lover. I'm excited and honored I'll take your virginity," and kissed him passionately. Katrine touched his face and cooed, "Lucky me. I get to break in a real virgin," and grasped his cock and nudged him to sit in the cushioned chair. As he watched their images in the mirror over her shoulder, she sat in his lap facing away from him, grasped his condom-covered cock, and very slowly eased it in to her snug pussy. After a minute or so, she opened her eyes, smiled, and cooed, "That's a big one, baby. It feels great."

Brad grasped her swaying boobs and said, "It's better than I dreamed. I don't want to take it out."

Katrine cooed, "It'll get better," and began a cycle of raising and lowering her tight channel on his cock.

Brad mumbled, "Yes. It's gotten better. I'm getting close. Please stop."

Katrine stopped and said, "Baby, it's thoughtful of you to wear a condom, but you're clean. I'm too old to get pregnant. No more eggs to release. I'm past menopause."

Brad said, "You mean, I don't have to worry about you getting pregnant at all? My step mom's still worried; she is 40 years old."

"That's right, stud, this old lady stopped producing eggs long time ago." Giggling, she added, "You can deposit any time as much of your sperm-filled cum as you like in my pussy. Your spermies will not find an egg to fertilize. No babies will come from my old womb. It's biology."

With a big smile on his face, Brad lifted Katrine's ass, pulled his cock out of her snug pussy, pulled off the condom, and slowly pushed his bare cock in as deep as he could. The increased sensitivity pushed him close to climax. Katrine cooed, "Hold still. Enjoy your peak sensation." After couple of minutes, Brad's climax went over the edge. Grasping her boobs, he cried out, "Ahhhhh. Cummmming. Katriiiiine. Ohhhhhh. Cummming. Cummming."

After his climax, smiling, Katrine said, "Congratulations, baby. You're no longer a virgin." Feeling his cock was still stiff, she giggled, and said, "Lucky me, it's still hard."

Brad mumbled, "Thanks. If you don't mind, let's do it again."

Katrine smiled and said, "I don't mind at all. I'm delighted to be loved by you. Let's do it on the bed; it's more comfortable," and led him to her large bed. After she settled on her back and Brad got up on the bed, she nudged him to sit between her long, wide-spread, legs. Brad wanted to tell her how gorgeous she looked and he was grateful she was his lover, but he decided to show her his appreciation through deeds; he hoped to love her for a long time.

With Katrine guiding him, slowly, Brad snaked his cock in to her cum-filled pussy. She helped him to, as she called it, 'fuck to enjoy and give pleasure to your lover.' He learned to pause with his cock deep in her belly and savor the heavenly sensations, and kiss her neck and face.

When Brad said, "I love your smooth arms and undulating boobs," to show him more of them, she lifted her arms, reached back, and held on to the head board.

Brad was delighted when she mumbled, "Don't stop, don't stop. Ohhhhh. Ahhhh, Cummming." He felt her pussy pulsate around his cock. Later, she hugged him and cooed, "Brad, you're a great lover."

Her cooing made him release another large load of cum deep in her while uttering sounds of sexual release. Brad slid to her right side, closed his eyes, and dozed off. He heard Katrine get out of bed; a short while later, he felt his cock being washed with a warm wash cloth. After resting for several minutes, he put on a robe she left on the bed, and went down stairs. Katrine had a red robe on and was looking at a photo album. When she saw him, she smiled at him. Brad sat next to her and said, "I'm hungry."

Giggling, she said, "You worked too hard in bed. I'll fix you something later. Come see some photos of Lou."

As Katrine showed several photos of Lou, Brad said, "He was a handsome man." In another album, Brad saw a photo of Katrine and another woman, and asked, "Who was that next to you? She is pretty and looks very much like my mom."

Katrine said, "It's a dear friend, Karoline. She was a beautiful woman. She died in a car accident when I was traveling in Europe and I could not attend her funeral. She had a young son, Br--," and stopped and stared at the young man next to her. In a quivering voice, Katrine, asked, "Are you Karoline's son."

Brad got up and knelt in front of Katrine. Holding her hand and looking in to her eyes, he said, "Yes, I am."

Katrine whispered, "I'm glad I found you, Berde," and sofly French kissed him.

After she showed him several photos of her in swim suits and in skimpy clothes, Brad said, "You were a babe even then. I would not have had a chance with you."

Seriously, she asked, "What's your favorite photo of me?"

Brad said, "The red tank top with 'Babe' on it," and began to fondle her covered boobs.

Happily, Katrine almost shouted, "I knew you would pick that one," and removed her robe to reveal the same tank top and red panties. She added, "My boobs have grown and I cut off the midriff to make it fit."

After a pause, she added, "I'm glad you're ok that I was your mom's dear friend " In response, Brad grasped her wrist and placed it on his very hard cock. Pumping his cock slowly, she cooed, "This thing in my hand answers that question." Brad pulled Katrine to stand up, stood behind her, grasped her covered boobs, pushed his stiff cock in to her panties-covered crotch, and whispered, "You're still a babe. I don't care if you were mom's friend. I think it was in our fates to find each other."

She nodded in agreement, reached behind, and squeezed his cock, and when it grew harder, cooed, "It feels like I'm on my second honeymoon. I've fond memories of this place. Lou selected many furnishings for this place."

Brad asked, "Did he buy the four or so full-length mirrors too?"

Blushing, she said, "Yes, and the four in the master bedroom. He loved to watch us as we made love." She then removed his robe and holding his stiffened cock led him to a mirror and turned on two lights that lighted them dimly. As Brad stood behind her with his cock poking in to her buttocks, Katrine lifted her arms sexily, reached behind her, and put them around his neck. Brad fondled her sagging boobs and kissed her neck, shoulders, and her sexy under arms. He saw her face reflected both passion and happiness.

Slowly he snaked his cock, past her firm buttocks, in to her slick pussy. With half closed eyes, he fucked her for a short time until she said, "Let's lie down on the mattress." On the thick mattress, Brad lifted her right thigh and began to fuck her pussy vigorously. When Brad felt his climax begin, Katrine sensed it, and cooed, "Baby, slow it down; you will last longer," and he did just that. With his cock firmly in the grasp of her pussy, he kissed her wrinkled neck and smooth arm pits. He staved off his climax a few times. Eventually, as Katrine gently fondled his balls, his cock erupted and released a huge amount of jism in jets, "Ohhhhhh. Cummmming. Cummming. Ohhhhhh." When Katrine got up to freshen up, his creamy jism ran down her thighs. Later, she joined him on the mattress while he was watching a late-night TV show, put her head on his chest, and fell asleep.

----

Next morning, Brad got up late. On the kitchen table, he found a note Katrine left, "It's nice out. I'm going for a walk. Take a shower, and wear the pair of shorts and a tee shirt I got out for you. There is orange juice in the refrigerator."

Brad met up with Katrine on the lake shore taking photos of geese in water. She had on a light jacket and beige Capri pants. She hugged him warmly and said, "You look so much like Lou." He hugged her back lovingly and said, "You look lovely." When she felt his stiffened cock, she cooed, "I guess we better get back to the cottage." Brad just nodded his head which was spinning with desire to fuck her.

As they walked towards the cottage, Brad thought to himself, "Katrine and I are right for each other. I hope I can be her boy friend."

As if reading his mind, Katrine said, "In my profession, I have to travel a lot. I hope that would not be a problem." After a pause she added, "I'm going to be in Fort Lauderdale early in March for a two-month run of the play. During winter, the East coast would be a good place for a part time stage actress. I was called to join the cast after another actress became seriously ill. If you return to Florida, do call me, and come to see me."

Eagerly, he said, "It's not a problem for me. I'm thinking of moving back to Florida. I'm sure that I can find work in Fort Lauderdale. Also, I would be not too far from my dad." Quickly, he added, "I'm sure that we will have a wonderful time when we are together."

Inside the cozy cottage, Brad hugged Katrine passionately and helped her remove her jacket and pants; underneath, she had on a tight, semi transparent, black, tank top, and open-crotch black panties. She helped him remove his clothes, grasped his stiffening cock, sat on a couch, and said, "I want that in me, now. Love me, handsome man," and pulled him towards her. Brad slid to his knees, gently pulled her forward by her buttocks to the edge of the couch, and let her guide his throbbing cock to the entrance of her juicy pussy. After she wrapped her long legs around his lower back, he moved her panties aside and pushed his cock in to her; in turn she drew her to him with her feet.

Brad was very happy enjoying Katrine's thighs rubbing against his waist and long legs on his back, and his cock throbbing against her pussy wall. Realizing that it would be a nice long fuck, shyly, Katrine cooed, "Baby, lift me up. Carry me around, as I hang on to your neck. You'll love this position."

Smiling, Brad withdrew his cock from Katrine's snug pussy, helped her stand up, and said, "Great. Take off your tank top." She protested mildly, "I put them on to look desirable for you."

Brad smiled, pulled her right hand and placed it over his throbbing cock, and said, "Kat, this should tell how much I want you. Besides, you have your panties on," and slowly lifted the tank top over her head, and then removed his tank top. Facing each other in front of a mirror, they looked at their images, Brad mumbled, "You're gorgeous," and hugged her.

She mumbled, "You're a hunk, and loving an older woman with saggy boobs and wrinkled skin," and with her arms around his neck, jumped in to his arms, and wrapped her long legs and meaty thighs around his waist.

Brad said, "You're very agile." She replied, "I was a cheer leader and homecoming queen. Lou saw me at a foot ball game and started courting me. I fell in love with him."

Brad said, "Hold my neck tightly; don't let go." Katrine gasped with pleasure as his precum covered cock snaked easily in to her pussy and filled it up. He whispered, "It's so nice to carry you, a long-legged baby. I love the feel of your lovely boobs on my chest. Your pussy is tight around my cock."

Katrine cooed, "It feels very good for me too. I love it! This old lady thanks you!"

Standing side ways, in the mirror, Brad saw Katrine's thinly wrinkled arms around his neck, her bulging boobs crushed against his muscular chest, and her white buttocks with pink stress-streaks due to being squeezed by his hands. Katrine cooed, "What a muscular young body. I see your cock root deep in my pussy. I'm stuffed." She added, "I look so much older than you. Does it not bother you?"

In response, Brad lifted her crotch and humped her pussy, as she purred and cooed, "Ohhhh. Ahhhh. Ohhhhhh. Love itttttt."

After he stopped, Katrine cooed, "It feels good. I had two orgasms tonight; I don't think I can have another one." Slowly, he carried her to the dining room table, set her down, and lovingly nudged her to wrap her long legs around his waist; her legs were long enough to surround his waist and lock her feet.

Smiling, Katrine pulled his waist towards her by her heels. Brad mumbled, "Love your long legs," and plowed Katrine's mature, tight, pussy with his young cock. Brad also saw her unfettered boobs droop and spill to the sides of her rib cage. When she held them up, they looked beautiful: twin peaks with pink nipples; he stood still and suckled one nipple after another.

Brad also wanted to see them jiggle and bounce; he pleaded with her, "Please let me see them jiggle and bounce." As she blushed and took her hands away from her boobs; they indeed jiggled and bounced sexily every time their crotches collided. Brad fucked her slowly for a short while and then rapidly. It was thrilling for him to see his fat cock go in to Katrine's curly pubic hair-covered pussy and come out coated with her juices. Katrine did her part to increase his pleasure by grasping his cock tightly with her pussy wall.

********

Later, Katrine said, "Lou invested wisely in software companies. He bought many shares of a young network security company that has grown. He also encouraged me to pursue acting."

Brad asked, "What is the name of the company?" Katrine replied, "NWS Corporation, the company you are working for; it is providing me with income to continue acting."

After a short while, Brad said, "It's a good company; I'm glad you are a share holder."

Katrine didn't tell Brad she was planning on becoming the majority share holder.

----

Ted sent Brad on an important assignment to Japan for two months. Katrine could not go with him because she was scheduled to be in a play in which she played a great grandmother. She had to have grey hair. Instead spending lot of time in make up before each show, she opted to have her hair dyed grey that needed touching up once a week.

After Brad was in Japan for a month, Katrine called Brad, and said, "Ted and Anne are getting married in Redmond in June. You know Anne is my best friend. I hope you can attend it."

I said, "Sure, I can attend the wedding. Would you let me dance with you?"

She giggled and said, "Of course. I'm sure you would want more than dance with me. I will reserve a hotel suite for us."

Brad replied, "Thank you, love."

TED AND ANNE'S WEDDING

Brad did not recognize Katrine with shiny grey hair as she was escorted to the front row – still, she looked very attractive in a black, knee-length dress, black silk hose, black low-heel shoes, short gold necklace with a diamond encrusted pendant, and diamond stud ear rings – she carried a bouquet of flowers. Brad wanted Katrine in his arms, but had to wait until the reception.