Loved by Late Mom's Dear Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the reception, Brad sat at a table with Katrine, her daughter and son-in-law, and grandson. As Brad and Katrine danced, she felt his hard cock, and cooed, "Looks like you missed me. Do you like me in grey hair?" Brad whispered, "Love your hair. You look gorgeous, lovelier than the bride." Blushing, she said, "Be patient. Wait until Ted and Anne leave on their honeymoon. I have to say good bye to my family too. By the way, Liz, my daughter likes you. You know that Tom, my son-in-law, just returned from Kuwait after six-months of service."

Brad said, "I am grateful to him and all of our soldiers."

Soon after the bride and groom left, Liz, Tom, and their son also left for their hotel. Katrine said, "I don't care if any one else notices us leaving together. Let's go handsome," and they left for the hotel in her Cadillac. Once they were inside the suite, Brad hugged Katrine, French kissed her passionately, and handed her a large box.

Katrine opened the box, blushed and squealed with glee, "You bought me sexy lingerie; that's so romantic. Lou used to give me sexy presents. Thank you, baby," and kissed him passionately.

He mumbled, "Put them on for me," and passionately kissed Katrine's long, wrinkled, neck.

Katrine cooed, "I'll put on these naughty things just for us," and went to the bedroom.

Katrine returned wearing the sexy, red, silk lingerie: a loose-fitting, low-cut diaphanous, gown that showed off her generous, sagging, boobs, and cleavage in a push-up bra; open-crotch panties, stockings, and garter belt. She smiled when she realized the bra cups barely contained her luscious boobs and thought, 'That boy loves my full, sagging, boobs.' She also put on bright red lipstick on her lips.

Shyly, she said, "I hope you like this long, pearl, necklace I put on in the show. It helps me look like a granny."

Brad said, "I love you dressed like a granny," and hugged her passionately; he smelled the fresh perfume she put on her neck and crotch. Giggling, she said, "I'm not dressed to kill; may be, a little slutty. Be patient for a few more minutes," and slithered away from his arms.

Several minutes later, Brad saw her walk slowly towards him. She looked stunningly beautiful with a white veil and a tiara on her grey hair-covered head, and holding the bouquet of flowers from the wedding.

He whispered, "You look lovely with the veil on and the sexy lingerie."

Katrine whispered, "I feel like a real bride. Carry me to the bedroom."

Brad picked her up and, while French kissing her, carried her to the bedroom, and let her down near the bed. After he removed his clothes, he pushed her to lean against the bed and slid to his knees. Lovingly, she opened her smooth, hose-covered, thighs, and he saw her glistening pussy between her open-crotch panties.

Eagerly, he kissed her smooth under arms and long legs. He pulled her panties down, exposed her sopping pussy and sticky pubic hair, and plunged his mouth on them.

After sucking on her clit for several minutes, he heard Katrine coo, "You made me orgasm. Now, fuck me." Soon, she was on her back on the bed, raised her hose-covered legs, and exposed her bare crotch. In an instant, he stepped forward between her legs, quickly appraised the sexy woman in front of him, and slowly pushed his cum-coated cock in to Katrine's pussy peeking out of a bush of brown pubic hair. He was turned on by the brown hair on her crotch and grey hair on her head; she was an older woman with a young pussy.

Katrine smiled and cooed, "Anne is not the only one on her honeymoon."

Brad said, "Baby, I've dreamed of this moment for the past two months. I've not jacked off for two weeks. I'm not taking out my cock for several hours."

In response, Katrine smiled sexily and tightened her velvety vaginal wall on his over-excited cock sending him to his first climax that night. With his cock still stiff and deep in Katrine's slick pussy, he rested with his chest on her pillow-like boobs. After a minute or so, he withdrew his cock, and said, "Take off your bra and stockings, and ride me."

Blushing Katrine removed all clothes and nudged him to lie on his back. As he rested his head on a pillow and watched intently, she grasped his cum-covered cock in her small hand and cooed, "It's nice to hold my own hard cock," and then slowly maneuvered it in to her pussy. After a few moments, she said, "Baby, I'm without a stitch of clothing and you can see every wrinkle and mole on my body. I hope you are not disappointed with this old lady."

Brad mumbled, "You're lovely. Just fuck me."

Katrine whispered, "Let me show you what good fucking is," and slowly switched to a squatting position with her thighs wide open and his cock deep inside her pussy.

As she humped his cock slowly, Brad whimpered, "That's terrific. I'm close to cumming."

Katrine stopped fucking and, for a while, just lay on top of him. After a long French kiss, she resumed fucking his cock as he held her in a tight embrace. She cooed, "Let go, baby. Let go," as his sperm-laden cream cock erupted from his cock.

Afterwards, Katrine cleaned his cock with a warm wash cloth and, in the living room, offered him a piece of the wedding cake and milk she brought. Lovingly, she said, "I missed you very much when you were in Japan. Before you sign another year-long apartment lease, consider moving in with me. I'll not bother you when you're working."

Brad said, "I would love to live with you. Once my current project is done, I can work most of the time from home."

Katrine smiled and said, "Great," and lovingly grasped his semi rigid cock in her small, age-spot-covered, hand, and French kissed him. After a pause, she said, "It feels odd to be called a grandma when I'm getting lot of loving from my young lover."

Brad said, "You're a sexy grandma."

Shyly, Katrine cooed, "You're a sweet boy. Let me suck your cock," and she slid to her knees on the carpeted floor and took his semi rigid cock in to her mouth. Brad was thrilled to watch Katrine's puckered and wrinkled mouth around his cock; in the mirror, he saw Katrine's grey hair-covered head go up and down. Katrine fondled his balls gently to coax precum out of his cock.

After several minutes, Brad nudged Katrine to lift her face up, and said, "Let's go to bed, granny. I want to fuck you again. I know you can't get pregnant."

With Katrine on her back and her long sexy legs spread wide open, Brad plunged his fat cock in to her snug pussy. She reminded him, 'fuck to enjoy and give pleasure to your lover.' It seemed to Brad that he fell asleep for several minutes with his cock buried in her pussy. After he woke up, he resumed fucking until his cock sprayed her womb with his cum. He then fell asleep next to her. He did not know that Katrine was awake and thanking her late friend, Karoline, for guiding young Brad to her.

When he woke up late next morning, after breakfast, she led him in to the shower where under warm water she washed his body and especially his genitals. In turn, he washed her voluptuous body. Much to his surprise, as he washed her large, sagging, boobs and her sexy under arms, his cock got stiff again. Katrine giggled happily and, as he dried her body, said, "You're an insatiable fuck machine, just what I need."

END

*

Dear Reader:

I hope you enjoyed reading my story. Please let me know if you have constructive suggestions. Oldlover.