Loveless Nights Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen also was breathing heavily; hear breasts heaving up and down. They had not yet fully fallen out of her dress despite all the movement about, but the straps were now down by her shoulder, and her nipples were hard and clearly visible through the dress.

With a heaving chest, Helen collapsed by her son's side on the bed, and then cuddled him. What did she just do? she thought to herself. Did she just ruin her life, and her relationship with her son? Did she just ruin her relationship with her whole family? For the moment she did not care, she knew something that felt so right could not be wrong. She knew there was lust between her and her son, but she knew there was also great love, and what had just happened had been borne out of love.

She put her hand on Michael's bare chest, and began stroking gently, while kissing his cheek and smiling. He was clearly too worn out and tired, and he promptly fell asleep in a manner of minutes, and began snoozing.

Helen stared adoringly at her brave boy, and gave him a kiss on the cheeks, and placed her head down on the pillow, against his head, and she too fell asleep.