Lovely Auntie Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neeta blushed and participated in the deep frenching, Ajay thrust on her. Shyam's cock was going to burst for the second time that evening with the emotional connect between his wife and her lover.

'My wife is intent on getting some jewelry for her,' Ajay smiled. 'She is still a kid at heart. She doesn't understand these things. And this Madhav fellow, I don't know how to make him see the light.'

'Keep trying, sir. He will come around.' Neeta got up from his lap and pulled her t shirt over her boobs and started correcting her hair.

Ajay said, 'that old asshole is a lecherous bastard, I will tell you that.'

Neeta smiled.

'He lost so much money because of this worst habit.'

Neeta looked at Ajay steadily for a moment as he went on with the old man's weakness. There was an alert look in her. Her eyes narrowed.

'Do you want me to help?' Neeta asked.

'What??'

'You called me in to sign on that form for a purpose, didn't you?'

Shyam didn't know what was going on. Neeta, the cleverest woman, he had ever seen, wouldn't miss a trick.

'What??' Ajay spluttered. And looking at the spluttered and fearful face of Ajay, Neeta smiled as the truth dawned on her.

'You showed me to him, didn't you, sir?'

'What, no?'

Neeta shook her head and said, 'you want me to sleep with him, don't you, so that you could get the deal?'

'What are you talking, Neeta?'

Shyam was getting angry at Ajay and also at the same time, getting excited at the conversation.

Neeta looked at her lover. 'I am not blaming you, sir. I am just asking you.'

'Neeta, you got me wrong...'

'It's okay, sir. I am not insinuating you for anything. Any business in this world doesn't come by fair means.' She came to him and ran her hands on his cheek in a loving fashion.

'Even my husband's business was started after we acquired the capital by selling our lands at higher prices. Business is a cut-throat work. You need to employ anything to get forward.'

Ajay looked at her and asked, 'would you really help?'

She sat on his lap again and kissed him gently. Both went into a deep French kiss as Neeta comforted his tongue with hers.

Shyam's breath was hardening and his cock was under strenuous stress to spurt. He knew that he was witnessing love between his wife and the handsome coach.

She detached from him and looking down, nodded. 'I would help, sir. If that's what you want. I would like to see you become a successful man. You deserve much more than what you have in life.'

Ajay looked at the lady with passion. 'He was struck by your beauty. I think he will give me capital if you spend some time with him.' Smiling, she nodded to Ajay.

Shyam was really frustrated with the way Neeta was helping her lover. She was ready to spend a night with the old fellow to further her lover's career. This was Neeta, the person, who could go to any length to help her friend. Her golden nature was her first attractive quality. Shyam felt so proud of her. But he knew that this quality now came with a sort of romantic tenderness for the handsome fellow.

Ajay pulled her for a kiss as he asked reassurances from her and she just gave them to him.

When Neeta returned home, Shyam pulled her for a kiss. He dragged her into the bedroom and divested her amid her pleas of refusal.

Seeing that he was being forceful, she divulged, 'honey, I ... Me and Ajay got frisky.'

Shyam kissed as she returned it with a relief. He started licking her breasts as she laydown on the bed closing her eyes. She recalled the session with her lover while her husband started tasting her cunt. Shyam was almost bursting with cum at the heady smell of Ajay's jism.

As he tried to push his cock inside her, Neeta resisted. Her resolve to remain faithful to her lover was a solid one, as she started giving a handjob. He was excited with the thoughts of his wife being faithful to her lover and fucking strangers for the success of her lover. As he looked at her beautiful face and her wonderful boobs, with the right jacking from the dainty hands of Neeta, he had the most satisfactory orgasm, as he spurted on the sheets.