Lovely Dove 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me go," Hannah whispered. "Please. I won't tell anyone."

"Oh, I know that," he said, and pinched her nipple, rolling it between his fingers. Hannah bit her lip and trembled helplessly against the shocks of pleasure he was sending through her body. It wasn't fair. "You won't tell anyone what I do to you. This is for you and I alone, my dove. But I won't be letting you go, and it isn't often that I'll ask you what you want. You shouldn't waste the opportunity."

"Oh god," Hannah said, her eyes flying open as he licked into the shell of her ear. She gasped and squirmed, pressing back against him without meaning to, trying to get more or get away, she wasn't even sure anymore.

"Good girl," he breathed, right in her ear, and Hannah let out a helpless groan as heat and pleasure flooded through her. "Now, I will only ask you once more before I decide for you - what do you want, Hannah?"

"I-I-" Hannah stammered, still squirming in his grip. She couldn't move much or she would risk really hurting herself, thanks to the way he had her bound with her arms behind her back.

"I'll give you to the count of five, and then I'll decide for you," he said. He held still, letting her squirm and rub against him, taking his hand away from her breast. "Five."

"I don't- I can't-" Hannah gasped. He turned on the vibrator again, which was completely unhelpful toward her effort to form coherent sentences. If she begged him to let her go again, there was no telling what he would do to her.

"Four."

Hannah let out a wordless whine of protest, struggling against the bindings. She was not going to give him the satisfaction of begging for anything.

"Three," he said, and dialed up the vibrator's intensity. Hannah's thighs shook, but she didn't dare close her knees, didn't dare do anything contrary to his orders. "Two-"

"I - I - I want to come," she blurted, blushing.

He chuckled, and she blushed harder. "I'm sure you do," he said. "You've had this inside of you all night." He pressed his knuckles against the metal strip that held the vibrator inside her, putting pressure on her clit. She pressed her face into the bed and gasped for air. If he kept up that pressure-

The vibrator shut off. Hannah thrashed, whining, "I asked, I told you- ah!"

Her protests were cut off when he spanked her again, hard, on the back of her thigh. "I heard you," he said. "I cannot abide a brat. You will come when I am ready, not when you are ready." He punctuated it with another sharp slap.

Hannah gulped huge breaths of air as the spanking continued - sometimes hard, painful slaps, sometimes soft taps that felt more pleasurable than painful. She could feel the heat coming from her ass by the time he stopped, trailing his fingertips over the sensitized skin.

"What do you say, Hannah?" he asked.

Hannah closed her eyes. She couldn't. She wasn't going to do this. She had come here to find the blackmail he had on her and escape, not to writhe under his hand and whimper. His grip tightened on her ass, his fingers digging into her tender flesh, and she gasped, "I'm sorry!"

"Sir," he said, not relenting in his grip.

"I'm sorry, sir," Hannah whispered, hating that it made her ache inside.

He let go and stroked his hands over the backs of her thighs. "You'll have to refresh my memory," he said. "I don't remember what you asked me for, after all." Hannah stilled. After he'd just punished her for asking for the same thing twice? He must have guessed why she didn't answer, because he chuckled. "It's not a trick, my dove. I want to hear you beg me in that lovely voice."

Of course he did. Hannah's ass stung, but she was still teetering on the edge of orgasm. "I w- want to come." Then, hastily, because she knew he would ask, "Sir. Please."

"You can do better than that," he said, and she could hear the smile in his voice.

God help her, it made her want to do better. "Please sir, please, may I come?"

His hands felt cool on her fevered skin. "Come, then, if you can," he said, and stroked her hair out of her face.

He couldn't be serious. He couldn't be trying to bait her into what she thought he was.

She opened her eyes and stared into his face, into his beautiful, cold eyes, and realized that he was. "Please, sir, I need-" Hannah wanted to close her eyes, but she knew that if she did, he would just make her look him in the eye again. "I need you to make me come, please."

He smiled. She couldn't look away from the way it made his eyes crinkle at the corners, but brought no joy into them, only a spark of reptilian interest. Like a predator. "One please was sufficient, but it will do." He moved out of her field of vision, and Hannah was finally able to close her eyes as he settled on the bed behind her.

She had expected him to turn the vibrator up again, so she let out a surprised gasp and twisted, trying to see, when she heard the jingling of keys. He gave her a light smack with the back of his hand, and she resumed her position without further protest, her pulse speeding. His palm was warm over the metal as he cupped her there. She felt him tug on the padlock, then the unmistakable sound of a key fitting in a lock.

Hannah shivered when he unwrapped the straps from her thighs and took the metal away. On the one hand, it had only served to keep that damn vibrator inside her. On the other hand, it had kept him from putting anything else inside of her.

She couldn't hold onto the thought for long, though, as he immediately closed his fingers around the vibrator inside her and pulled, slowly. She felt it stretch her open, and then she was mercifully, achingly empty. "So wet," he whispered from behind her, and then she wasn't empty anymore, two of his fingers plunging deep into her.

Hannah pushed back against his fingers, writhing. She had never needed to come so badly, panting with need. His fingers inside her stretched her wide, pulling her open, and she gave a shocked cry when his tongue pressed firmly in beside his fingers, licking into the wet, aching folds of her cunt. He licked broad stripes up her clit, pressing the tip of his tongue where she needed it most, and her thighs trembled when he finally let her tumble into orgasm at last, clenching around the fingers buried inside of her, gasping.

"You taste delicious," he said, smoothing his hands over her ass and licking back into her even as she trembled from the aftershocks. "What do you say, Hannah?"

She was oversensitive, squirming under his touch. Every brush of his thumb or swipe of his tongue sent shocks down her thighs, up her spine. She squeezed her eyes shut, thrashing in her bonds, and tried to pull away from him.

His hands curled tight around her hips, and Hannah yelped as he bit down on the inside of her thigh. "I asked you something, lovely dove," he said - practically growled.

Hannah closed her eyes, letting out a shivery breath. She was long beyond standing on principle. She had just begged him to make her come. "Thank you, sir."

"Good girl," he said. Some of the tension bled out of Hannah's shoulders. She held still as he returned to his ministrations, this time pushing his fingers back into her pussy along with his tongue. She felt raw and stretched. It occurred to her that she still hadn't seen what he'd put inside of her, and had no idea how big it was. He pushed a third finger into her, and she decided it had been about that big, the thought flying wildly through her head as she tried to breathe through the overwhelming stimulus.

Just as suddenly as he had put his fingers into her, he pulled them out, leaving her aching and empty again. He trailed his fingertips up to her asshole and she couldn't help herself - she tried to jerk away from his grip. "Don't, please, I don't-"

It didn't matter what she said, not when she was tied down and helpless. He pushed one finger into her ass, slowly. "Hush," he said, pressing his thumb against her clit even as she writhed away from the invasion. "You got what you wanted, after all."

Hannah gritted her teeth against the sob that wanted to escape her. She had asked for it, begged for it, but it had not been what she wanted.

He grabbed her asscheeck with his free hand and spread her open, a second finger nudging into her hole beside the first. "Don't panic, my dove. I won't fuck your ass, not just yet. You're too tight. I don't want to hurt you." He pressed the second finger in deep, ignoring the high whine, practically a scream, issuing from between her teeth.

He didn't want to hurt her? What a joke. Even so, his words made her relax just a little. He twisted his fingers inside her, pulling the tight ring of muscle open. It had been a long time since Hannah let someone even finger her ass. She had forgotten how vulnerable and open it made her feel, like a raw nerve.

"Still," he said, pushing his fingers all the way in to the knuckle. "I will have this sweet ass stretched around my dick eventually, so we should get you used to the idea."

His words knocked the breath from her like a physical blow. Eventually. He really wasn't going to let her go. Hannah shook as he pulled his fingers from her ass. She felt something hard press against the wet, stretched hole and whined, trying to squirm away as he pushed it inside. The tip slipped in easily, but it got wider, as wide as his two fingers and then wider still. Her ass burned, stretching around the plastic thing he pushed into her. "Wha- aahhh!" Just when she thought she couldn't possibly take more, the widest part popped inside of her and her asshole clenched around the base.

"Do you recognize the way it feels?" Her tormentor asked. "Maybe if I turn it on."

As soon as the vibration started, Hannah gasped, tightening around the vibrator involuntarily. It was the same hated device he had put in her pussy on the train, only now it buzzed in her ass, feeling impossibly bigger in the tighter hole.

"Now," he said, going back to running his hands over her body. "What should we do with that wet pussy?" His hands were on her ass again, spreading her wide open, flushed and exposed under his gaze. "I think it's ready to get fucked, don't you?"

Hannah's eyes flew open and she pulled against the bonds. "Please don't!"

"No, none of that. Did you really think I would make you come on my tongue and not ask anything in return?" Hannah heard the rustling of cloth and the unmistakable sound of a zipper.

"No," Hannah whispered, inching her knees forward as much as she was able, trying to get away.

He smacked her ass, hard, and the vibrator inside it turned up. "If this is the thanks I get for making you come, I don't think you'll get that privilege very often," he said. He dragged his cock over her clit, barely pushing the tip inside before going back to teasing her with it. "One day you will come to me on your knees and beg for me to fuck you with this cock."

Hannah shook her head, helpless to resist him as he pushed into her, stretching her pussy wide around his dick. He felt huge, or maybe that was the plug in her ass, still vibrating hard. He kept sinking into her, impossibly long, until his hips were flush against hers. She squirmed - the buzzing in her ass and the hard, wide length of him impaling her was enough to make her clit throb and her skin tingle.

He started with short, shallow strokes, his cock stroking over her inner walls with every thrust. Each time, he pulled a little bit farther out of her before slowly sinking back in. When his hips shoved flush against her ass, it put maddening pressure on the vibrator in her asshole.

Hannah couldn't help the small, helpless noises he wrung out of her every time he pushed in deep. "Lovely dove," he said, and fucked into her harder than he had before. She cried out, something between a moan and a noise of protest, and he did it again. He pressed one hand flat on Hannah's back, between her shoulder blades, and began driving into her, their hips crashing together at the end of every stroke.

All Hannah could hear was the wet sound of his cock inside her sopping pussy and the noises she made, soft cries and moans torn from her chest. His breath started to get ragged, too, his thrusts crashing into her.

"No! I- I'm not on the pill!" Hannah said desperately, trying to stave off what she knew was coming.

To her surprise, it drew a groan from him that sounded pleased. "Hannah," he said, grabbing her hip and fucking her hard. "You are a clever girl, but a - ah - a terrible liar. I saw your pills in your purse."

Hannah shook her head, burying her face in the covers, unable to do anything but hang on as his cock slammed into her, wringing more shameful noises from her throat.

He leaned forward, and the changed angle made her eyes open wide. His breath washed hot over the back of her neck. "I'm going to come inside your sweet, tight little pussy," he said, voice rough. Hannah's cunt spasmed around his cock and he chuckled. "What about you, will you come like this? Spread out on my cock?"

"No- oooh," Hannah's protest devolved into another moan as he rocked forward, rubbing all along the inside of her pussy.

"Don't lie to me, Hannah. If you tell me you aren't going to come and then you do, I will take special joy in teaching you a lesson."

Hannah squirmed, pressing back against his cock as he fucked her. She was going to come, despite her words to the contrary, but she was not going to beg for it again, not ever.

"Have it your way," he said. He wrapped both hands around her hips and pulled her back against him, his dick driving into her. She was panting, soft moans spilling from her lips mixed with an endless litany of 'no' and 'please stop.' Her orgasm was building, her pussy squeezing tight around his cock.

"Last chance to ask me properly," he panted, voice ragged. Hannah shook her head, shutting her lips on the whimpers he forced from her, dizzy with the force of what was building within her.

He moved one hand from her hip and pressed his thumb against the base of the vibrator, forcing it in deeper. On his next hard thrust, Hannah came apart, sobbing and practically screaming as her orgasm ripped through her.

"Bad girl," he said. "I shouldn't even give you this now but your pussy is just- too- good!" He punctuated each word with a brutal, hard thrust, and then at last stilled, cock twitching as he filled her up with his come.

Hannah closed her eyes tight, gasping for air as he slid his softening cock from inside her. He stroked her side with a pleased sigh. "Beautiful, Hannah," he said. "But don't think I've forgotten that you came without permission, and you lied to me about it on top of that."

"I'm s-sorry," Hannah stammered, flinching when he smacked her on the ass.

"You're sorry, what?"

"I'm sorry, sir," Hannah said, cheeks burning. She could feel slick wetness dripping from her pussy and sliding down her thighs - her come and his both.

"I'm afraid that isn't going to be good enough this time," he said. Hannah opened her eyes and stared up at him. He shook his head with a small smirk. "You must learn not to lie, lovely dove."

He leaned down, and suddenly some of the pressure on Hannah's arm released. She tensed. He was undoing the bindings, probably to move her into a different position. She waited until the other binding slackened and exploded into motion, scrambling away from him.

He had her by the hair before she could get far, yanking her back and wrestling her down on the bed. "Let me go!" She screamed, twisting in his hold. It was useless. He dragged her back up the bed, on her back this time, and pulled her wrists up to the headboard. Hannah craned her neck to look and saw that he had a pair of leather cuffs around her wrists, which he clipped to the headboard with a gesture that spoke of long practice.

"We have been over this once, but I see you don't quite understand me, so I'll say it again." As he spoke, he grabbed her right leg and yanked, fitting another leather cuff around it. There was a ring and a bit of chain attached to the footboard, and he fastened her ankle to it. "You belong to me. I own you. I will use you as I like, and share you with whom I will." Hannah sobbed, struggling as he grabbed her free leg and repeated the treatment, leaving her cuffed spread-eagled on her back with the hated vibrator still buzzing in her ass.

He pulled up his pants and tucked his cock away. Hannah screamed as he left the room, thrashing in her bonds. The vibrator was a firm, steady pressure in her asshole, and her sore pussy still leaked come. Maybe if she screamed loud enough, someone would hear.

She squeezed her eyes shut, opened her mouth, and yelled for help as loudly as she could.

"Stop that." Her captor had returned. "I can't have you screaming loud enough to wake the dead. It gives me a headache." He moved up beside her head and dropped something on the bed, something black. "Open your mouth."

Hannah clenched her jaw shut stubbornly. He sighed and pinched her nose shut, staring her down. Her vision began to go grey at the edges before she opened her mouth to gasp for air.

He pushed something rubber into her mouth - a gag. Hannah tried to spit it out, but his broad palm moved to cover her mouth. With his free hand, he worked the straps of the gag behind her head and fastened them, holding it in place.

He picked up the second piece of black leather. Hannah tossed her head, whining around the gag, trying to pull away as he tied the blindfold tight around her eyes. She was blind, tied down, gagged, with his come dripping down her thighs.

The vibrator turned up to its highest setting and Hannah writhed, face red, knowing he was looking at her. His fingers ghosted over her cunt, barely a touch but enough to set her aflame again.

"I have errands to run," he said, and Hannah's breath quickened. "While I am gone, you can lie there and think about the consequences of your actions."

Hannah jerked her head, glaring behind the blindfold. Her throat was closing around hot, frustrated tears. He was just too prepared, too ready for what she might try. She slurred something rude around her gag, her head turning to follow the sound of him moving around the room.

"Oh, Hannah?" he said, and she stilled. "Just so you know, there never was any video from the train. I'll be back soon!"

The front door slammed. Hannah screamed wretchedly around the gag and burst into tears.

12