Lovely Dove 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It hit her all at once, like a freight train, and she gave a little hiccuping sob as he dragged her into the bathroom and made her sit on the floor. The tears wouldn't stop, and this time, he didn't hold her and soothe her as she cried. Hannah found herself wishing he would and banged her head against the wall, frustrated and angry with herself for wanting it.

"None of that," her captor said sharply. "I won't have you damage yourself, either. Up. The water is warm."

He hadn't lied - the water was warm - but as he turned her body in and out of the spray, moving her where he wanted and washing her gently, Hannah couldn't stop shivering. His hands were gentle, especially when he washed the come from her face with a soft washcloth and dabbed at the skin below her eyes, puffy from crying.

"You're even pretty when you cry," he said, his voice soft and almost affectionate. Hannah wasn't fooled. She didn't think he was capable of affection. Possessiveness, maybe, but not affection.

He dried her off before he dried himself, giving her a chance to really study him for the first time. She estimated that he was in his mid to late forties, something that made her stomach turn - he was old enough to be her father. He kept himself fit, the muscles in his arms and shoulders rippling when he moved, but there was some of the telltale softening around his middle that came with age. He had no tattoos and only one visible scar, a puncture that looked like a knife wound at the base of his ribs in the back.

Before she realized what she was doing, Hannah reached out and rested her fingertips on the scar. It was smooth and white, plainly an old wound. It was the first time she'd touched him willingly, without prompting, and when he looked up at her there was amusement and satisfaction in his blue-green eyes. Hannah snatched her hand back like she'd been burned.

"No need to be shy," he said. "It's natural to be curious. I was the victim of a mugging when I was younger, on my graduate trip through South America. Make no mistake, the rest of the trip was lovely, but if someone on the streets of Bogota demands your wallet, you give it to him. It was a hard lesson to learn."

Hannah said nothing. She didn't want to know about his youthful misadventures, and she certainly didn't want to start thinking about him like a person instead of a monster.

It didn't seem to phase him. He ignored her as he dressed, leaving her to sit on the edge of the bed and fidget, fear tingling in her stomach. The cuffs and the collar were still damp, the wet leather chafing against her skin, but Hannah didn't say anything about it. If she asked him for something, she knew that he would make her earn it, and she couldn't do that again. Not until she absolutely had to.

Once he was dressed, looking oddly casual in faded jeans and a worn T-shirt, he led her into the living room and sat down on the couch, patting the space next to him. When she sat awkwardly, he grabbed her by the collar and pulled her down, arranging her until she lay stretched out across the couch with her head in his lap. Room temperature air felt cold on her still damp, naked skin. He noticed her shivering and pulled a blanket from the back of the couch, covering her up.

He put the news on. Hannah stared at the TV without absorbing anything, letting the babble wash over her and retreating into that dissociative corner of her mind. Maybe if she could stay here, in this state of numb detachment, she could endure. Maybe.

Hannah wasn't sure how much time passed with them curled up on the couch, almost snuggling like a couple. At some point, he nudged her into a sitting position and brushed her hair, like she was a doll. It made her gut twist, remembering what he'd said about making her presentable for company. The dread made her feel sick to her stomach and she was suddenly glad she'd only had a bagel and a mouthful of eggs to eat.

The news cycle was just starting over when the doorbell rang. Hannah cringed, wrapping the blanket tightly around herself and flinching.

Her captor smiled slowly, grabbing her chin and forcing her to meet his eyes. "Hannah," he said, a note of warning in his voice. "Jackson is a good friend, and I expect you to treat him with respect. None of your little fits of rebellion. He knows you're new, so he won't expect perfection. I, on the other hand, know that you're an intelligent little thing and that you've figured out by now how this is supposed to work."

Jackson, Hannah thought, mentally seizing that name and affixing it in her memory.

He left her on the couch to go answer the door. Hannah didn't move except to tuck herself in close to the arm of the couch. He wanted her to cooperate? Fuck him. It couldn't get any worse than it was already.

She didn't look up when she heard voices from the entryway. The first was a boisterous, "Miles! Good to see you!" and Hannah felt a little thrill. She finally had a name to put to her captor's face. Miles. It was a distressingly normal name for such a twisted predator, but Hannah was just happy to have something to call him in her head.

The two of them came into the living room and Hannah finally looked up, eyeing them warily. Jackson looked younger than Miles, but he was also more like the kind of person Hannah had expected to be a rapist creep. His middle was round, he had a long shaggy beard, and his hair was on the long side, tied back into a ponytail. He examined Hannah with hungry brown eyes behind square-framed glasses. She glared.

"Didn't you tell her I was coming?" Jackson asked, tucking his thumbs into the pockets of his jeans.

"I did," Miles said. "Hannah, remember what I said about behaving yourself?"

"Fuck off," Hannah snapped. She was done with playing the meek, frightened little girl.

Jackson snorted. "Still in the rebellious phase, I see," he said.

Hannah ignored him - she was much more worried about the way Miles's eyes hardened. "She was behaving herself perfectly fine five minutes ago," he said, a note of warning in his voice.

"It's fine. You only got her yesterday, right?" Jackson asked. "Wouldn't expect a fresh one to know how to act."

"Hannah is special," Miles said. "At least, I thought she was."

"I'm sure there's plenty special about her, if you're set on keeping her," Jackson said. "How's she suck cock?"

"Like a natural," Miles said. "You want her mouth today?"

"Might want more later, but let's start there," Jackson said.

Hannah's face went hot and she dropped her eyes to the floor, tucking the blanket more firmly around her as Jackson walked around the coffee table and sat on the other end of the couch, spreading his knees wide.

"Hannah," Miles said. "On your knees in front of him."

Hannah's lips compressed into a thin, stubborn line, and she didn't move.

Miles moved much faster than she thought - she only had time to gasp before he grabbed her hair and forced her head down, then hooked his fingers in the back of her collar and twisted. She let out a high, distressed whine when it cut off her air. He pulled, yanking her off the couch, and her knees hit the carpet hard. Hannah thrashed against his hold, struggling for breath, her vision going fuzzy at the edges.

She had to let go of the blanket to try and shove him off, and that was the advantage he'd been looking for. Using the grip on her collar and his body weight, he forced her down to the floor and pulled her arms behind her back, clipping her wrist cuffs together. Then he dragged her across the floor until she knelt in front of Jackson. He finally let go of her collar, and she gasped for air, coughing, her throat sore and her breathing ragged. She tried to struggle up to her knees, but with her hands behind her back she didn't have any leverage, and she ended up pitching forward with her cheek pillowed on Jackson's thigh.

Jackson wound his fingers into her hair and gripped the base of her skull. Then he used his free hand to pop the button on his jeans, working his cock free. He was mostly hard already, a little smaller than Miles but slightly thicker.

Hannah glared up at him. "If you put that near my mouth I'm biting it off," she snapped, and bared her teeth for effect. Jackson's eyes narrowed and he pulled back his hand. Hannah flinched and squeezed her eyes shut, waiting for the blow.

It never came. Instead, she heard Jackson let out a grunt of surprise and looked up to find that Miles had his wrist in a vise grip, his blue eyes chilly with contempt. "She is not yours to correct," he said. "You will not raise your hand to her again."

Jackson leaned back, settling against the couch, the anger clearing from his face. "Damn, Miles, she must really have you twisted up," Jackson said. He grinned down at Hannah. "That's fine, though. I didn't figure she'd be in a cooperative mood, so I brought insurance." Hannah only now noticed that he'd brought a small laptop bag with him. He reached into it now, and produced a metal-and-leather contraption with a wide grin. "Help me get it on her?"

"No!" Hannah shouted, and started to struggle anew. Miles fisted a hand in her hair and yanked her head back. She pressed her lips together, wide-eyed and glaring at Jackson.

Miles's other hand came down over her nose, pressing it shut and making it impossible to breathe. Jackson waited, hands poised. As soon as she gasped for breath, he hooked a thumb behind her lower teeth and pulled her jaw down, fitting the metal into her mouth. Miles helped him fasten the straps around her head, and Hannah figured out what it was as soon as Jackson began turning the crank on the side - it was a gag, one that would hold her mouth open wide enough to take his cock.

Hannah made wordless, vicious sounds, her jaw stretched wide and tears of frustration collecting in her eyes. Miles sighed and let go of her hair, stepping back. "I told you it would be easier for you if you cooperate," he said. "She sucked cock just fine to earn her breakfast."

"She's used to you," Jackson said conversationally, grabbing Hannah by the hair and hauling her forward. His dick smacked her on the cheek, leaving a smear of stickiness on her skin. He pulled her back by the hair, adjusted the angle, and then pushed.

His cock slid into her mouth and down her throat, the only resistance coming from Hannah's gag reflex as she choked. Jackson smelled more strongly of sweat than Miles, and the skin of his cock tasted almost bitter - not that she got to taste more than skin. He shoved her head down hard over the length of it, holding her there as she struggled and retched, only letting her up when her hands started to clench helplessly at the lack of oxygen.

This was so much worse than the slow, patient movements Miles had used at the table. This was brutal and fast - Jackson used her mouth with no concern for how she coughed and gagged around his dick, tears streaming from her eyes. Her throat felt raw and abused, but she couldn't even make sounds to protest, not with his cock lodged down it.

She felt warmth on the back of her thighs and knew that Miles had settled behind her. Jackson's thrusts slowed, until instead of forcing the whole length of his dick down her throat he fucked her mouth shallowly, the head sliding across her tongue.

"Hannah," Miles said. "You remember what I said in the kitchen, about trying to bite?"

Hannah froze, fists clenching. She did remember what he'd said - that if she tried to use teeth he would take her ass without lube. She tried to form an apology, but all that came out was a wet, broken moan around the head of Jackson's dick.

"I understand you probably weren't ready for this yet," Miles said, "but that's no excuse to behave the way you have. So you have two choices here."

Hannah stilled, quieting, letting Jackson thrust shallowly in her mouth without resistance and listening to the 'options'.

"We can take the gag out, and you can come over and suck my cock to show me how sorry you are for misbehaving, but Jackson gets to have your ass however he wants. Or we can leave the gag in and Jackson will use your throat, and I'll take your ass."

Hannah sniffed, opening her eyes and looking up at Jackson. He smirked down at her, and Hannah knew without a doubt that she didn't want his cock anywhere near her ass if the way he fucked her mouth was any indication of how that would go. Miles may be horrible, but he wasn't as horrible as his friend. And... and so far he hadn't hurt her, not even when he spanked her for misbehaving. Out of the two of them, since he was giving her a choice, she'd rather have him do it.

She tried to form the words, but Jackson's mouth twisted cruelly and he shoved his cock down her throat as soon as she took a breath. Hannah whined, trying to pull away. He twisted his hand in her hair and forced her down lower, until her nose was crushed into his pubic hair and she couldn't breathe at all.

Instead of trying to talk, she arched her back and spread her legs, rolling her hips back toward Miles. He chuckled. Hannah couldn't tell if her face was turning red from shame or lack of oxygen. Just when she thought she might pass out, Jackson yanked her up the length of his dick until it was resting just inside her mouth.

"Go on," he said to Miles. "I want to hear her when you do it."

One of Miles's hands slid up her body. Jackson pulled her off his cock completely, and Miles slipped three fingers into her mouth, sliding them over the helpless muscle of her tongue and coating them in her spit. Then he took his fingers away and Jackson's cockhead was back on her tongue, thrusting shallowly.

At the first press of Miles's spit-slicked finger, Hannah's muscles tensed. Miles's other hand grabbed a palmful of her ass, spreading her open as he pushed the finger into her ass. One finger didn't hurt, even as he pressed it all the way to the knuckle, but Hannah made a soft sound nevertheless, shivering, her eyes falling closed.

The second finger did hurt, a little a rough burn as Miles shoved them into her. She heard him spit, and wetness hit her hole. He spread it around with his thumb and twisted his fingers. Hannah groaned, feeling like it was ripped from her chest, and now it was Jackson's turn to chuckle.

"You weren't lying - she is responsive."

"Now you see why I want to keep her," Miles said.

Jackson thrust hard into Hannah's mouth and she gagged around his cock at the same time Miles spread his fingers apart inside her ass. The spit wasn't enough, and she could feel the pull and drag of his fingers as he thrust them in and out and twisted around, loosening up the unused muscle. Hannah's thighs quivered. The sensation was intense, just on this side of too much, and when she could get breath, soft noises fell from her stretched-open mouth.

"I think she wants this," Jackson said, rolling his hips. "I think she wouldn't have come to you in the first place if she didn't want this on some level."

"Oh, she likes being controlled - don't you Hannah?" Miles asked, and as Hannah drew breath to make a protesting sound, he pulled his fingers out and pressed back in with three.

Hannah's eyes flew open and her hands clenched behind her back. The moan that climbed up from her gut was loud, even muffled by Jackson's dick in her mouth, and she sounded desperately wanton.

"Slut," Miles said, his voice content and admiring all in one. The thumb of his free hand brushed the rim of her asshole and he spit on it again, twisting his fingers to spread the saliva. "Pull her off your cock for a minute so I can slick up."

The hand in her hair twisted, and Jackson's dick slid out of her mouth. Miles hooked his fingers in her collar and pulled her to him, pushing his cock down her throat in a smooth, easy slide. Hannah's nostrils flared as she breathed - once again, Miles liked it deep and slow as opposed to Jackon's harsh, punishing pace. When he pulled her off, spit trailed from her mouth to the head of his cock, and despite herself, Hannah strained after it. The longer she spent sucking Miles off, the less she'd have to do it to Jackson.

"You want cock in your mouth that bad, whore?" Jackson asked, meaty hands coming up to grip the sides of her face and yank her back down to his crotch. "You can swallow mine."

Hannah's mouth was forced back down on Jackson's cock as blunt pressure nudged against her asshole. She sucked in a breath through her nose, closing her eyes against the pain.

The breath ripped out of her in a long scream when Miles pushed, the head of his cock breaching her ass. She tried to thrash against their combined grip, but she could barely even twist before Miles's hand came down between her shoulder blades, shoving her down on Jackson's dick. Miles's cock felt huge, even though Hannah knew he wasn't that big, a painful, gritty slide that sent shocks of sensation streaking up her spine.

Miles's thighs pressed flush against her ass and his balls brushed her cunt, and Hannah panted, knowing he was all the way in her ass. Short, broken noises huffed out of her whenever Jackson pulled back, and she choked on his strokes, all of her previous endurance wrecked by the cock in her ass.

More wetness hit her hole, and Miles spread it around with his thumb, drawing back out of her slowly and then shoving back in. Each centimeter of motion set her nerves on fire. Even when Jackson pulled back out of her throat, working the head of his cock over her tongue, she felt like she couldn't breathe.

The white noise receded enough from her mind for her to hear the noises she made when Miles started to fuck her in earnest, little "Ah, ah, ah," sounds that made her want to sink into the floor and disappear.

Jackson pulled her back and slapped her with his cock, leaving her cheeks streaked with spit and precome. "Fuck, she almost makes me wish I could get a new one," he said, pulling her mouth back down on himself. "How's her ass?"

"So tight," Miles grunted, snapping his hips forward. His balls slapped against Hannah's cunt and he ground against her ass, his dick so deep inside her she could feel every inch.

"Hhhahh," Hannah said, closing her eyes.

"Yeah?" Jackson asked, leaning forward, his hand still twisted in her hair. "Who would've thought a slut like her would have a tight ass, huh?"

Miles's movements stilled. It was too much when he held still, stretching her wide and spread open. After a moment she found herself making tiny circling movements with her hips, trying to get him to move to relieve the intense feeling of penetration. Miles grabbed her hips with both hands, pulled her back against him and held her there, fingers gripping tight enough to bruise.

"That wasn't part of the deal," Miles said, and Hannah tried to concentrate enough to listen.

"I said I'd start with her mouth and see where we went from there," Jackson said.

"I don't want her harmed," Miles said, and Hannah realized what they were talking about.

She whimpered, arching her back, pressing back against Miles, and shook her head as much as she could with Jackson's dick in her mouth. She could tell Miles was the kind to go for slow and overwhelming rather than fast and brutal, and Hannah didn't want the latter. Jackson shoved his hips up and her head down, and she choked on his cock, trying not to struggle against his grip. She struggled to speak, knowing it was impossible. Please please don't let him please I can't, he'll hurt me, please-

"Well if you won't let me fuck her ass, at least get her up in my lap so I can come in her cunt," Jackson said. Hannah whined, because she wasn't honestly sure which was worse.

Miles ground against her. "All right," he said.

Jackson yanked her off his cock and Miles withdrew, slowly, from her ass. Hannah hung her head, eyes closed, blonde curls spilling around her face. The two of them had to manhandle her into Jackson's lap, spreading her legs wide around his round thighs. "Lift up," Miles said.