Lovely Dove 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah couldn't fight anymore. They would do whatever they wanted with her, and if she fought it she would only get hurt - really hurt, not just swatted a few times. She flexed her thighs. One of Jackson's hands wrapped around her hip, and the other guided his cock into her slick, empty cunt. She sank down on the length of it, his girth stretching her, feeling like a fuck doll in his grip.

"Lean forward, Hannah," Miles said, voice rough.

The gag still stretched her jaw wide, drool sliding from the corners of her mouth. Miles wrapped a hand around the nape of her neck and pushed her down until her face was pressed into the crook of Jackson's neck. He grabbed both cheeks of her ass and pulled her wide open, hooking his thumbs into her raw, sore hole.

Jackson groaned and fucked up into her. "You gonna fuck her ass still?"

"She's being punished for misbehaving," Miles said. "It would defeat the purpose if the punishment ceased just because you wanted to get your due."

Hannah cried out, her voice loud and unmuffled. Miles was spreading her open, pulling with both thumbs, and her asshole clenched uselessly against the stretch. He spat into her hole, rubbing with his thumbs, and then his cock was back, pressing into her even though she was already split wide on Jackson's.

Miles hooked his fingers in Hannah's mouth, two of them, and pulled her head to the side. His chest was flush against her back, their skin sliding together. She could feel every inch of his cock inside her, just like she felt every inch of Jackson's sliding against her thin inner walls.

She was bracketed in at all sides, stuffed full - especially when Miles shoved another finger in her mouth, then another, his thumb pressing against her jaw and the four fingers stroking her tongue. He pulled her head back, sitting her upright in Jackson's lap, and the new angle made their cocks sink deeper inside her.

Jackson started to move first, grabbing her hips in both hands and fucking up into her with hard, shallow strokes. Hannah shuddered and went limp, sagging back into Miles's grip, her head lolling on his shoulder. He dragged his free hand up her side and played with her breasts, moving from one to the other, palming and squeezing them and tweaking her nipples. It sent little shocks of pleasure through her. Miles panted into the skin of her neck and started to thrust too.

The painful slide of his cock in her ass pushed it over the edge into too much, and Hannah's brain felt like it short-circuited. She couldn't think, couldn't stop trembling. The noises coming from her throat were raw and wrecked, fucked-out, almost screams. One of Jackson's hands left her hip to join in the fondling of her breasts.

Miles licked the side of her neck, traced his tongue over her ear, and pressed his mouth to it to whisper hot and filthy, "Hannah, lovely, you're doing so well, taking both of us like this - fuck, listen to you, you fucking love this don't you? Spread out and stuffed full. I bet you'd come on our cocks if I let you, wouldn't you?"

Hannah moaned, shaking her head. It was so much, too much, the drag and pull of Miles's cock in her ass as well as the too-full feeling from Jackson in her cunt.

"I think I could make you," Miles growled. "What about it, Jackson, you want to feel her squeeze down when she comes?"

"Fuck yeah," Jackson said, driving his cock up hard.

Hannah squeaked, indignant, but couldn't do anything to stop Miles from shoving a hand down her body, squeezing it in between her and Jackson, and pressing his fingers to her clit.

She bucked, her eyes flying open. Jackson smirked at her, his expression hazy with lust. Miles worked his fingers against her and Jackson's mouth fell open on a dirty groan when Hannah tightened around the cocks inside her, still shaking her head helplessly from side to side, pinned between the two of them, legs pulled wide. The pressure on her clit tipped it over the edge from too-much-too-full to unbelievable pleasure, thrumming through her veins and centering between her legs.

"She's close," Miles panted in her ear. "I can tell. She starts to shake when she gets close - fuck - Hannah - come for me, pretty slut."

Hannah couldn't help it. The hot breath on her ear, the way he shoved his dick all the way in her ass and ground it there, the firm circling of his fingers over her clit sent her spiraling over the edge with a long scream, her back bowing, thighs trembling.

Miles moaned and fucked her through it, stuttering strokes, and then he stilled balls-deep. Hannah could feel his dick pulsing as he emptied himself in her ass. "Good girl," he said, and pulled out of her. She shivered when his warmth left her back and his fingers slipped out of her mouth, leaving her to pitch forward until she lay against Jackson's bulk again.

"Squeeze your ass tight, slut, don't let that come out," Jackson growled. Hannah whimpered and tried to comply, tensing the muscles in her cunt and her ass, tightening up around him. Now that Miles was gone, he could pound into her in earnest. He grabbed her ass in both hands and bounced her up and down on his cock, wringing helpless sounds from her throat.

"Fuck, help me turn her around," Jackson said, pulling Hannah up off his dick. Hannah opened her eyes blearily, exhausted and sore, as Miles turned her around and pulled her down onto the carpet, arranging her with her legs spread and her ass in the air. "Spread her open. I'm going to shoot in her sloppy asshole."

Miles grabbed both her asscheeks and pulled. Hannah stopped tensing, going boneless with her face pressed onto the floor, drool spilling from her mouth onto the carpet. Her ass felt raw, fucked open and loose. She heard Jackson shift, then grunt, then the sound of skin slapping skin as he jerked off over her wide-open hole.

"Fuck," he said, and Hannah felt the hot, wet splash of his come inside her gaping asshole, sliding down her inner walls and mingling with the come already there.

"Stay like that," Miles said, stroking his hand down Hannah's back to her flank. "Keep it inside you." Hannah made a soft noise of protest but did as she was told, not moving as he unbuckled the gag from behind her head and carefully removed it. Her jaw was sore, and her lips raw from being stretched wide. Hannah gratefully closed her mouth, but otherwise didn't twitch a muscle. Her face was covered in spit and precome, her hair tacky with sweat, and the insides of her thighs were wet with her own come and fluids.

"God, Miles, she's fucking perfect, even if she does have a stubborn streak. I'm jealous now," Jackson said.

"I got lucky," Miles said. "Did you get everything you wanted?"

"And more," Jackson said. "I'll let you know when I'm done, but it shouldn't take longer than tomorrow afternoon."

"Thanks," Miles said.

Hannah heard their footsteps leave the room, but she stayed put, clenching her ass closed to keep the come inside her like she'd been told. Compared to Jackson, Miles was good to her. Miles didn't hurt her badly, and he wasn't cruel for no reason. She found herself wanting to do as he said, so he would call her a good girl and wouldn't let his fat, sweaty friends fuck her.

She was so lost in thought that she didn't notice Miles had returned until he grabbed a handful of her ass and pulled her open again. "Relax, Hannah," he said, and something blunt and plastic pressed against her fucked-out asshole. It was big, almost as big around as Jackson's cock, stretching her wider than Miles had. A raw, pained noise spilled from her lips, but she fought to relax and take it, and when the widest part slipped into her with an obscene squelch, she gave a whole-body shiver and went boneless.

Miles unclipped her cuffs from each other and pulled her up from the floor, smoothing her hair back from her face. He sat her on the couch and settled next to her with a damp washcloth, cleaning the drying spit from her face.

"I'm not pleased with the way you acted, Hannah," Miles said. Hannah stared at him, wide-eyed and afraid, all of her defiance stripped away. "I'm not even certain that you've learned your lesson - I don't think I should have let you come, just now, except Jackson wanted it and I wasn't going to deny a guest. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Hannah dropped her eyes, unmoving and silent as he continued to run the washcloth gently over her skin, cleaning her of sweat. After a few moments of silence he pinched one of her nipples and twisted. Hannah gasped, eyes flying back to his face.

"I asked you a question," Miles said.

Hannah fidgeted, the plug in her ass pressing up inside her whenever she moved, causing little twinges of pain mixed with the oddly pleasurable sensation of having her ass full. There was steel in his eyes, though, and Hannah had already pushed her luck enough for one day.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

"Sorry what?" Miles asked, twisting her other nipple.

"I'm sorry... sir," Hannah said.

"It's 'master' now," Miles said, running his fingers along her collar. "I've never felt so protective of my property before, but when Jackson wanted your ass - I knew he'd ruin you. I couldn't have that. You're mine, Hannah - always. So try again, properly."

Hannah swallowed, her eyes locked on his. There was no going back from this. She knew she was poised on the edge of resistance and capitulation, and if she fell over now, it would only be a downward slide to a point of no return.

"I'm sorry master," she said, raw and broken.

Miles pulled her to him by her collar, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her into his lap. It made the plug shift inside her, and Hannah shivered, relaxing in the circle of his arms despite herself. "It's all right, lovely. I forgive you. You'll learn, and you'll do better, and you'll be absolutely perfect, just like I knew you would. Good girl."