Lovely Ms Erryn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Get your ass over and BUY IT!

~E~

It was one of many discussions we had the opportunity to dive into in the afterglow of our marathon session that first night. My love of the book, its draw, the colorfulness of each and every character contained within the binding – all had spilled out as the questions were batted back and forth. Favorite movie, best place for sushi, dream job – that had led to discussing the book. I read a few passages to her that night, nothing exceptional, just a taste of the eloquence, the combination of brutality in a flourish of prose. She now had found a first edition somewhere; that alone brought her closer to me.

She was on the phone within the first ring.

"Hmm, you dialed pretty quick for a man of your limited phone skills." She giggled, having given me lessons on her iphone. I preferred to push a button, she thought I was archaic in the notion.

"You had me at Moby DICK." I had not quite whispered it, but she would have had to strain to catch the emphasis. She had commented that first night that the reason I enjoyed the story was because I could walk around with a book that was about a 'big ole dick!' I told her she had whale envy.

"OK, so where is this gem, I may need to put it on layaway so I can afford to pay for it before I am 80." There were many self-deprecating jokes at my own expense around age, she never once bit on them, not to tell me that I was not old, not to tell me I was still young. It was comforting that it just did not matter.

She gave me the address and stated she was scoping out the joint from a nearby coffee shop. "Anyone with a peg leg or peacoat will be stopped, searched and questioned. Now, get your ass over here, dammit! I don't have much time left on the meter."

I made my way out, leaving a message with reception that I would return before 10 am, the color printed copy of the book lay on my desk, the post it that had been attached was deep in my jacket pocket. It had only been two weeks, but every contact between us brought memories of that banner evening. Including the painful getaway....

No one needs to remind me of my age, I felt every bone, muscle and ache after waking. I also saw a bruise or two on my pale companion as we collected ourselves after resting. My thighs burned as I took my first step and while the shower helped, as did the coffee, nothing could have prepared me for the stairs down to the car. I did not notice if Erryn had suffered in the same manner, she seemed less affected than I. It took the set of stairs to stretch the tightness out, but a run was out of the question that morning. It is something I have yet to discuss, perhaps when I am 80, it will an appropriate topic.

I pulled into the alleyway behind the bookstore, Erryn was waiting with a kiss and a coffee as I walked down the steep embankment to the storefront. I had neither seen nor heard of this place in my 14 years in Los Angeles. It was not in a bad part of town, it was simply a neighborhood with little to offer in the way of attraction, a local Coffee Shoppe (taken directly from their sign), a used book exchange (probably frequented by the students searching for a cheaper text book option), coin op laundry, a few all in one types (liquor, sundries, food) and the rest apartments backed by high rises. It made me think about what other secrets the city still held.

"Did I get you out too early?" Erryn clung to my arm, careful of both our cups. I loved the way she melted onto me. It brightened my morning to have her here, but it made my heart race as well.

"Not at all, I think I had a minute or two to settle in, who needs more than a minute." I winked at her, kissed her nose. She looked lovely, she sparkled in the sunlight, though the day was brisk.

"I popped in yesterday to see if they had a copy of anything on my reading list for next term. It's not often they have what I need, most of it is first year texts and paperbacks for Lit classes. But they have a few first editions in a glass case. I never really noticed them before." She went on to tell me that Paul, the owner, had pulled out the copy and she had snapped a shot on her phone.

They entered the tight little store, turning sideways to pass other customers, the store could not have been more than 300 square feet. In a standing glass case behind the cashier, I assumed owner as well, was the copy. The cover was badly worn, the binding a mess, all four corners showed the cardboard white of wear, bent in. But I marveled that the cover still held a very strong impression of the guilt ship, though the color was worn and faded. Before even asking to see it, Erryn asked Paul to remove it. I wanted to talk price first, but Paul was already aware that I was interested, it was for sale after all.

I left with the weighty tome under my arm, a spring in my step. The book was in even worse shape than I thought, but I felt it was the best investment I had ever made. Not just for me, but the light in Erryn's eyes, knowing she had been the one to find it, bring me to it and ultimately, persuade me that I could not live without it. She had been right on all counts! All the more reason for me to cherish this lady for the care she took in making me happy.

Class was calling her, and of course, I needed to return to the museum, the book would have prominence there, a home. I could not wait to find the proper spot to showcase it. Thoughts meandered to the ways I might thank the lovely Erryn, and an x-rated reel played slowly through my mind

I laid out the table after working for almost three hours on my project for Erryn, something fun, but not even I could think of giving her this package in public. I might have considered my office, the juxtaposition of the sedate museum and my gift, might well do us both in. As such, I'd set out a lovely fruit and cheese, wine and held desserts in the refrigerator for a later moment.

It had taken some time to make the particular mold I chosen, something chocolate and indulgent. But tempering the chocolate, I soon realized that I could not give Erryn something she could not eat. The thicker the chocolate, the less likely she would be able to even attempt to bite into it. I settled on a mix of both almond bark, which is much softer, and a modeling chocolate with the consistency of fondant. It was easy enough to pour in the mixture of chocolates to coat the mold, but the modeling chocolate was not as kind. It was painful, especially when I realized the mold could not be saved.

Her box sat off to the side, waiting for her arrival. I found some decent music, nothing either of us could sing along with (another story for another time), and settled in watching the latest rays of the sunset plummet out of view. It was dark now, but the lack of light in the room meant being able to see for miles across the city. It was not as hazy as it had been recently and stars twinkled in and out of view, all in all a lovely night for the two of us.

Erryn arrived in a top I had not seen before. It was cutaway just below above her ribcage forming something like top coat tails. It was light, and it moved with utter grace behind her. The soft fabric turning and bouncing opposite her steps looked as though someone had taken parenthesis and made an effort to assure me that I was looking at exactly the right place.

"What a lovely top, you wear it so very well." She turned, walked a few steps and did her fashion turn. Her choice for the night almost begged for my hands to slide around her exposed skin and fondle her for the remainder of the night.

"Just a little something I thought you might like." She popped a grape into her mouth, then another. "I take it you like it?"

"Mmmm, you look delicious Erryn. But I suppose you came over for something sweet..."

I have never known Erryn to shy from a laugh, though I had seen her choke on items due to it. I expected the grape to fly out at me as well.

"I figured that you deserved a treat, after you found that special gift for me!" I went over to bring back the box to her, her own special treat.

She opened the box, folding back the first layer of tissue, then a layer of silk. Her expression was priceless as she tried desperately to figure out what was happening. She saw the pearls and began to touch them, her eyes still curious and lingering in my direction.

"A bracelet James?" She began to try to remove the item from the box, knowing there was more in the box than just the top item. She removed it, and the black lace attached to it and turned it in her hands. Her mind shifted as she realized what she was holding. It was a Bracli pearl string panty, something I had picked up in my foray to the adult shop. Erryn looked at it closely and thanked me for my thoughtfulness.

She then folded back the remaining tissue, a single sheet of involved instructions covered it. She turned it over, looking for a clue and as she did, she looked into the bottom of the box. Carefully wrapped was her treat. I had bubble wrapped it to keep it from melting to any part of the box or tissue. She began to unwrap it and began to giggle. She held in her hands a lifesize chocolate replica of my penis.

I explained the painstaking process of the Clone a Cock world, allowing her some time to digest the instructions I'd left in the box. What do you get for the woman who finds your favorite Dick book? I thought it was a marvelous idea. I had other thoughts as she bit the head off my clone... all that and sharp teeth too, mercy!

We enjoyed the dessert, the wine and found our way in each other's arms. She was sitting on my original, fondling the remaining chocolate in her hands. I pressed my hands inside her flimsy top and began a journey of fingers across her warmth. Her belly might have been ticklish, except for the way I moved my hands. I gave her no room to giggle. She removed her top, citing a desire to keep the chocolate from staining, and I removed her bra under the same circumstances. Her breasts were at eye level and I began to find them in my mouth, tender, white and arousing sensations met us both in the process. Her nipples were hard in moments. I loved the feeling of exciting her, feeling her breath expand, taking in as much air and experience as she could drain from the room.

It was a pleasure to take her breasts to task, to tempt them as she did me with the sway of her hips, the lilt of her voice, the fragrance of her passion. My hand had found her wet almost at once, as she shrugged her way out of her skirt, her shoes followed and I was fawning over my panty clad cutie, fully dressed myself and enjoying it.

Erryn took the last bite of my faux member and kissed me. The mixture of chocolate and warm from her breath had me standing at full attention. Her hands found my cock and pulsed it with a grip and release. I was in heaven kissing her, wanting her and knowing I would have her. She unzipped me as we parted our kiss.

"I think we need to make a comparison, chocolate vs vanilla." Not needed a response, she dropped down to lick the head of my cock, unfortunately most of my precum had been left behind. She stroked it as she tasted it, first licking the shaft, a memory leaps out when she took the head between her teeth, much as she had the chocolate. There was the faintest bite before she began sucking my cock.

Erryn was wonderfully talented, she knew more about my pleasure that I did, and without question could coax cum from me even when I thought there was nothing to give. She pleasured my shaft in long slow strokes, taking me deep, her hand pushing my foreskin up and down. I had no reservations about letting her know how good this felt.

"My god baby, that is fucking hot! You are such a beautiful little cock sucker... mmmm." It only added to her vigor, though we both knew this was no way for the festivities to end.

I watched her skull fuck my cock, the length disappearing into her waiting hand and mouth. It was so much a turn on that I asked her to stop for a moment, wrapping my fingers tight around the base of my cock. I would force it down, no matter what.

Erryn had taken note of my actions, kissing my chest and moving up my body to sit in my lap again to kiss me. She positioned herself, the crotch of her panties stretched over the top of my hard on as we kissed ardently. I found that warm wet hole with my fingers and began to pinch her clit as her actions pushed her panties inside her. I waited for the right moment before pulling her lacy garment to the side, setting her down on my cock. We kissed, long, sloppy and youthfully as we stayed connected. She felt so right surrounding me. Her pussy welcomed me each and every entry, I so enjoyed her company.

We fucked in a lazy manner that night, neither wanting to cum quickly, enjoying the sweetness of each other's bodies and the stamina it took to hold back. We had been moving in tandem for some time when a jerk from her caused a pulse in me and without much warning we settled into a deep and orgiastic eruption that made me blush. I came whispering her name into her hair, the Uhn uhn uhn of her voice responding before she pulled me close to her and kissed my neck and arms, murmuring my name.

I felt the wetness dripping from my member, the mixture of both of us, as I pulled out. I was not hard, but certainly not flaccid either. I positioned my cock at her rear entry to find her ass pushing back toward me. Four then five tried lead to the head popping inside her. We did not move to expand that moment. But I felt much more of her breathing, her pulse from inside her lovely ass. I whispered this to her and was met with a push back and a long sigh as she took another inch. I could not say we consummated that act on that evening, but we did open the rear door. Something her outfit had made me crave since she arrived.

12