All Comments on 'Lovers' Oath Ch. 02'

by FantasticFantasies

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ajm1250ajm1250almost 14 years ago

I like the way you have written this chapter. So far this is a very good story well written. Please don't stop.

OkycowgirlOkycowgirlalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful

I cant wait for the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!

thesweetnessoflifethesweetnessoflifealmost 14 years ago
loving this

only thing i hate is that there will be some extremely painful, torturing waiting for the next few days.

I'm sure you can find an editor with such a promising story. good luck

lildragonlildragonalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

Looking forward to more. Good luck on your exams.

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 14 years ago

this was a very good second chapter. i'll be patiently waiting for the next one.

good luck on the exams ;-)

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
New Author

For a new author, you rock. I didn't find this chapter confusing, in fact I like the way you layed it out. You have created some great characters that we are getting to know. I'm going to start chapter 3 now, and hope to be all caught up very soon.

Last_BreathLast_Breathalmost 11 years ago
Yup I'm Addicted

In the words of MizT 'You rock for a new author!' I love how the female protaganist is strong enough - both physically and mentally - to endure everything thus far. Too many times have I read a story where the female is some pouting little minx who turns into some blabbering woman in desperate need of sexual satisfaction minutes after meeting her intended. Considering she is the first to make her mark has greatly increased my respect for her. I'm also glad that I can roll straight onto the following chapters unhindered.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous