Lovers' Oath Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What?'Kiel asked. Lowering her into the bed.

'Last night, when she was fighting, her eyes were different, not the hazel green as now. They were electric blue with a single yellow streak through the middle. It was her beast... Beasts... Umm... What ever, her non-human part, that had fought.'Rohan told him, a little excited at his discovery. As he watched, he saw Kiel staring at her, still keeping his arms draped around her. For some reason, it pleased him.

-"Hey, you o.k? What happened?" Kiel gently asked her. He felt like pulling her into his chest and rock her, soothing her. He compensated by holding her. As he tried to think of a way to calm her, she startled him by burying her nose in the crook of his shoulder. Realizing what she was doing, he lost his control. He drew her closer and buried his nose into the crook of her neck.

He slowly inhaled, feeling the light sensuous brush of her own breathing on his shoulder. He skimmed the naked skin at her neck and collarbone with his nose. His senses were flooded with her scent. She smelled like, dew drops and rain, and... And... Delicious. Something else was there too. A slightly flowery scent. He had never smelled any flower smelling this sweet. As he felt her light brushes, he slowly nuzzled her neck, his wolf doing a yippity yip dance all along.

Instantly, he became aware of two things, she had pressed her body into his, making him feel her soft curves through their cloths. That made him tighten his hold onto her. The very next moment she licked at the naked skin at his neck, a light flick of her tongue and before he could react, she bit down on the spot, drawing blood.

'She didn't.' He thought, simply frozen on the spot. Then as she sucked on the bite,slight shivers ran up and down his spine. A part of him, the human part, didn't almost believe. He didn't even know her name! But she smells so lovely, and after her bite, he wanted to return the gesture. He could sense his wolf was quite happy with the way things were going. A small, contented sigh escaped his lips and he closed his eyes, burying his nose in her neck. Unconsciously, he ran his fingers through her hair and continued down her spine. Her reaction at that caught him off guard.

She purred.

His eyes shot open. Slowly, carefully he drew her away from his body. He almost stopped when she made a mewing sound in protest and tried to snuggle back into his lap, but held her away in a gentle yet firm hand. She sleepily opened her eyes, her brows furrowed at the unwanted intervention to her exploring. He noticed her eyes - blue, like the sky in a sunny day, with a single streak of interwoven gold and watery silver through the middle. They were simply beautiful. It took his breath away as he realized that it was her beast that had tasted him. He looked on with wonder and slightly wary of her aggressiveness.

As he watched, he saw her expression going from a contented calm to horrified embarrassment in an instant as realization dawned on her face at what she had done. He saw her eyes return to their natural green, the bright blue slowly fading away into green as the gold and silver bled and blended into the blue. He heard her gasp,

-"I... I... I'm..." she stammered apologetically.

He looked on with fascination as the blush slowly crept up her throat to color her cheeks. Hearing her stammer, his first impulse was to kiss her mouth shut. He didn't want her to apologize for what she did. He settled for completing her sentence as she again started,

"I really am..."

"Yes, you are really fine." Then he added with a chuckle, "I was just checking." Turning, he looked at Rohan,

"I have to attend the council meeting to discuss tactical issues. You talk with her, and make sure she understands this."

"Yeah, I know."

'Rohan, don't scare her.'Kiel was a little worried. He didn't know much about her to judge how she would take it all. He will have to leave it to Rohan for gathering information about her. Despite her reaction to him, he knew her human would probably be best left to Rohan to let her know things without scaring her.

'Oh, that'd be hard not to scare her. What with her saving me yesterday, and me being so scary and grumpy looking. Oh no, wait, scary and grumpy is you.'Rohan sarcastically supplied, his eyes doing a sparkling dance.

'Yeah, o.k, Prince Charming! We'll see about that.'Remembering her reaction sent a delightful shiver up his spine. Shooting a mischievous grin at Rohan's confused stare, he walked away, his wolf a little grumbling at not being able to stay with the delightful creature he left in the medical room.

*****

Rayn stared with wide eyes behind the fine specimen of maleness that left the room. She was shocked when she had realized she was not only nestling in his warmth of his chest but had also actually nipped him. She was horrified. She was also apprehensive about his reaction. That was the second time in one day that she had managed to injure him. And both times he had simply left her, walking away from her. This time she felt a genuine yearning for him. She wanted him back in her arms. But he had left her with someone else. She shook her head, dropping her eyes to the floor. 'Well, what do you expect? He probably thought you were some kind of cannibal or a vampire that wanted to eat him alive.' She admonished herself silently. Lifting her eyes to look at the door he had gone through, she found herself looking at Rohan. She remembered something.

''Aren't you supposed to be in a bed recovering from a broken spine?'' Her direct question instantly made him a little nervous.

"Umm... Yeah... The thing is, we heal fast." he answered, eying her apprehensively all along. She shook her head, what did this man take her for? A retarded ape?

"No human recovers that fast from injuries that bad." she spoke confidently.

"Yeah... Honey, I hate to break this to you, but we're not human." he replied with a faint smile, already preparing for the volley of questions he knew she was gonna throw at him. And she did.

"Not human? What do you mean, not human? What are you then, bear?" she was almost sure he had lost it. "And what do you mean 'we'? Who else are you talking about?" she added as she recalled his full sentence.

"Your guess is quite close. Not bear though, something else. But first tell me how much of last night do you remember?"

She was a little baffled. She wanted to believe he was completely cracked. But his words had one support. Himself. She knew beyond doubt that this man had a broken backbone last night. Yet, he was standing in front of her, like he had just had a tiny scratch. And while talking about injuries, she knew she had broken her right arm. Frowning, she lifted it slowly, tracing the scars - they looked ages old. But apart from those, her arm was uninjured. She lifted her confusion ridden eyes to him. He grinned. Then as if something had occurred to him, he stretched his hand towards her,

"Rohan. Still alive, thanks to you." She wondered at his mischievous smile. Did he always smiled like that?

"Rayn Slader. Still confused, thanks to you." well, she had her own mischievous smile, didn't she?

Her reply made his smile widen. Chuckling, he surveyed her. 'this is a witty one, perfect.' he thought.

"Well you never told me, how much do you remember?" he demanded again.

"Most of it. Stepping on your foot, the monsters, the fight." He nodded,

"Do you remember the furry animal barreling into you?"

A little confused, she nodded. What did that animal had to do with this?

"Yeah, that was me." He thought she would be a little concerned with his sanity now. Instead, she lifted one eyebrow. He smiled. This was a true alpha. He took a step back, never breaking eye contact.

"Remember I said we're not human?" she nodded, anticipation dawning on her face. As he saw that, without warning, he shifted.

Rayn gasped. Where Rohan was standing, now stood a massive wolf. Its fur was dark as night, just like his hair. Only the eyes never changed color. They were still the warm brown. Standing on its four, its head was above her head. As she stood up from the bed, the wolf settled down onto the floor. Its huge head resting on its front paws, watching her through sleepy, half opened eyes. She walked forward, taking in its huge form.

"Beautiful." A whisper escaped from her lips. Then she tentatively reached with her hand towards its fur. Suddenly she stopped, then looked at the creature. As it closed its eyes, she took the necessary step and buried her fingers in the soft smooth fur of its coat. "Oh." she gasped, marveling at the feeling. With her other hand, she scratched behind its ears. She smiled as she heard him rumble. Suddenly she noticed the corner of its jaw twist up. She looked at his eyes and as she saw a mischievous glint, she instinctively tried to take a step back, but never succeeded. As she tried to get away, he simply stretched his tongue and licked her whole face.

"Eew. Rohan." she whined, playfully smacking at his nose. He easily dodged the slap and his tongue lolled out in a wolfy grin. She cleaned her face with a towel. "Pup!" she glared at him. In answer, he shifted back.

"Do you believe now?" he asked, with an amused expression.

"Yeah. Was licking me a part of your persuasive strategy?" Hearing that, he shrugged.

"It was necessary to give you an experience that would remind you that it's real, should you ever chose to doubt it." He informed her innocently.

Still glaring, she couldn't help her curiosity.

"So is every one I saw is like that? Like, a wolf?" she asked. At her eager expression, he smiled. Curiosity always gets the cat.

"Yeah. Everyone. We're Werewolves. There are other varieties as well. Werebear, werecats. A more general term is Lycanthrope. There are also instances where there will be two beasts in one human." He added the last part for her benefit. Watching her carefully, he continued,

"We stay in packs. And the man you... Umm... Met... Before..." he saw a blush form again on her throat,"... He is our leader, our alpha. His name is Kiel."

Rayn mulled that over. Then something occurred to her. Her healing rate was like this man, then...

"What am I, then? Wolf too?" she asked, eager to know the answer. Rohan lifted a brow.

"What, don't you have a radar or something? Some sixth sense that tells you who's who?" she blurted out. He burst out laughing. She simply pouted, her brows scrunched.

"We're not entirely sure about you." as he sobered up some, he continued, "So far we've determined, you have a black panther and a wolf. But a third entity is there as well. We don't know what it is. It's like a powerful magical bond that keeps your beasts together while maintaining their separate identities. It's rare." by the time he finished, she was jumping up and down in excitement.

"What are you thinking, Rayn?" he asked warily.

"How do I change...into that animal form?" she asked eagerly, excited to try it out.

He laughed. 'Typical cat.' he mused. Then chuckled as he heard her stomach rumble.

"Okay, kitty. Lunch time. Change can wait. Let's go get you fed, or you'll take a chunk out of Kiel when you next see him." he jumped out of her reach as she tried to smack him. "No scratching, kitty." he warned as she pursued him. Laughing, he ran towards the door, Rayn hot on his tail.

-----------------------------

---------------------------------------

Somewhere in the Dark Cave, UnderWorld. Same time.

---------------------------------------

-----------------------------

Gedan looked on as the spy returned. He narrowed his slit like eyes. If the spy had again returned without news... 'Well, my pets are never too full for such delicious treats.' he thought with slight glee, but never dropping his cold face.

"And what news do you bring, slave?" He could almost feel the waves of terror the insignificant creature of the OuterWorld was giving off. He basked in the power it supplied him. He inhaled deeply, and saw the shudder shoot through the vampire as his sharp teeth showcased themselves from his black vortex like hole of mouth. He smiled broadly at the creature, leaning forward, with his palms firmly set on the globose handrests of his throne,

"Speak, slave, or you will be shred to pieces. What news?"

The vampire visibly buckled down under his malice-laden gaze.

"P...please, m'lord... I bring good news." he squeaked, but still hopeful that the news will spare him. He quickly continued,

"M'lord, the prophesied girl have been found. Her life force... Your messenger tasted it on the four soldiers who were killed at West Debra. It seems she has joined the Reynolds Pack." As he spoke, he looked up to see the Demon lord's expression and was instantly wary; the demon was displeased. He bowed again.

"Four were killed?"

"Y... Yes... M'lord." Surely, the Demon lord wouldn't punish him for another's insolence? The vampire's core shook. The Demon lord wasn't known for his mercy or justice.

"Four of my best warriors killed,by a mere slip of a bitch?"the demon was positively growling by this time.

"She is powerful, M'lord. And not yet fully developed. They didn't know what they were facing." The vampire mumbled. Then he lifted his eyes to the Demon's. Gedan smiled.

"So, I assume you seek a reward now, slave?" He asked smoothly.

"If... If it pleases my lord."

Gedan's smile widened. Looking around, he found his brother. He beckoned him forward.

"Kan, this is your toy, for as long as he can please you." as he saw the vampire's eyes widen in shock, he smiled at him, "Vampire, when you betrayed your coven for us, we became your masters. Serve him well, and you live as long as you can please him. Displease him, and you die instantly." He watched as Kan collared the vampire, and without ceremony thrust his member into his mouth. The Vampire latched on for dear life. Death didn't come easy to the undead.

Gedan called in one of his guards. As the guard knelt before his master, his cold voice echoed through the court,

"Bring the girl. I'd prefer her alive, so thatIcan fulfill the prophecy. If our chance has passed, then bring her beating heart on a platter. If you fail, do yourself a favor, just die."

*****

-----------------------------

---------------------------------------

The Den, OuterWorld. 2 days later.

---------------------------------------

-----------------------------

Kiel groaned as the beautiful scene unfolded before his vision. This has to be a dream. This has to be. One of those cursed dreams he's been having for the past two days. He had never before seen anything like it.

He was standing on a riverside. The pebbles beneath his bare feet felt satin smooth, and beautifully cold. He was facing a dense forest that started off a little further away. The merry sound of the flowing river was coming from behind him. He slowly turned, taking in the heavenly scene. As his eyes fell on the river, his breathing stopped.

The river was moderately wide. He could see the other side fairly clear. But the beauty was in the middle of the river, where from the river bed, a pure white flat-top stone rose. As the full moon showered its silver rays down on the white stone, it revealed a barely clothed Rayn lying on it. Kiel slowly walked towards her, wadding through the waist high water, never realising his nakedness as he was held enthralled in the vision before him. He could smell her deliciousness. And it did something to his senses, mixed with the scent of the forest, and river, and the moonlight. As he knelt on the rock by her body, he shivered in delight. She is... Angelic! Her beautiful traces lay around her face like a halo, holding her heart shaped face in sharp contrast, it looked like rivulets of water slid down her face as those strands sparkled like water in the moonlight. Her eyes were closed, as he looked at her slowly rising and falling of her breasts, he almost lost control. She was exquisite!

He pressed a brushing kiss on her forehead. At his contact, she lowly moaned out. Kiel grinned. "Mine." he whispered at her ear, then slowly brushed his lips along her cheeks as they warmed at his softest caresses. He straddled her hips, looking down at her. His eyes were riveted onto the creamy mounds of her breasts, barely covered in the black, lacy bra that cupped them, thrusting them up and together. Her brushed her cheeks with his three fingers, slowly dragging them over her throat, down the valley of her breasts. As his fingers felt their softness, he couldn't hold himself back. His thumb circled one of the nipples, slowly rubbing around it, working towards the center. the nipple puckered up as his thumb passed over it fleetingly. He smiled. He rolled the hardened pebble between his fingers, lightly tugging on it.

Rayn moaned louder, arching her back to thrust her mound up. At the sight of her wanton body, his cock hardened. But he wanted to torment her some more. Like she has been doing to him inhisdreams. He dragged his hand away from her nipple to cup the mound gently, slowly kneading it in his palm. Did her breathing fastened? Curiosity flicked in his mind. Experimentally, he cupped the other mound with his other hand, kneading them together. She gasped, pressing up into his hand. His grin widened. 'Not yet, my angel,' he murmured before capturing her lower lip between his. One of his palms lay possessively over her left breast as he suckled on the captured lip. She whimpered as his other palm deserted her other breast to slowly caress her belly before circling her belly button lazily with his thumb. As she moaned again, his warm mouth captured her lips in a deep, slow kiss.

His hand continued the lazy exploration down her body as his tongue moistened the seam of her lip, dragging the tip gently across the seam. Her lips parted, granting him access. His tongue rubbed against hers, then slowly withdrawing to persuade it out of its shy retreat. She moaned again, her pink tongue urgently darting out to play with his. Then gasped, feeling his finger entangling in the thatch of hair as it slowly descended to her mound.

Her arms slowly crept up his masculine ones, savoring the feeling of his strong arms as they traveled up his shoulders to snake around his neck, her fingers grasping his hairs, securing his lips to hers. She writhed as his fingers brushed against her wet folds, slowly parting them.

He withdrew his mouth from hers, his eyes locked onto her expressive face as he slowly encircled her nub, gently pressing his thumb against it. She thrust up her hips to press her folds against his thumb, her brows drawing in in her frustration. Her lips slightly parted. He groaned at the vision. Why does this have to be a dream? Why?

He slowly inserted one digit inside her, gently sliding in and out to gather the moisture, his lips slowly trailing kisses on her throat and shoulders. As he felt her heated flesh with the invading digit, he caught her earlobe in his lips, suckling on them, lightly brushing his teeth as he slid the finger into her, completely sheathing it in her warmth. He felt her clamp down on his finger, trying to lock in the slowly retreating digit. Pressing his lips firmly in the crook of her neck as he slid another finger in, then thrust inside her. He felt her shudder in pleasure as her inside fluttered around his fingers. One of her hands slowly descended along his to hold onto his wrist, trying to force them further in.

Shaking his head, Kiel collected both her wrists in his hand, pinning them over her head. She stretched, arching up to press her body into his. He sped up his thrusts inside her. As he felt her peak nearing, he latched onto one breast above the lace. Slightly biting down on the flesh, he felt her body shudder before her low cry announced her orgasm,