Lovers' Oath Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiel... Oh..." she moaned beneath him, his heart speeding up as she climaxed, uttering his name. He nuzzled her neck as he slowly drew out his fingers. She whimpered at the emptiness. "No-oo..." she whispered her protest.

He smiled darkly, seductively, "Patience, little one." His thighs nudged hers apart, making room for him as he knelt within her legs, gazing down at her writhing body.

"Kiel..." she whimpered again, thrusting up her hips. His control broke. Hooking his fingers in the waist band of the Black lace pantie, he tore open the garment, exposing her milky flesh to his eyes. His fingers slowly trailed up her inner thighs, raising goose bumps. Looking back at her face, he groaned.

Reaching up with one hand, he sent her bra flying after her panties. Slowly, his mouth captured one zade black nipple, suckling it, rolling it between his lips, as his palm kneaded the other mound. Rayn pressed up her crotch against his hard belly, rubbing it up and down, her core melting at the delicious friction on her clit. As he felt her wetness, he trailed his mouth down her belly, licking, nipping at her flesh. As he reached her core, her musky scent engulfed him. He nuzzled against her nub, his tongue darting inside her to sample her delicious essence. the taste felt like the sweetest wine, with a slight salty tang.

"Oh... Youaremine." he murmured. Then he slid up her body, capturing her lips in a deep kiss. He gently slid up his hardened cock against her wet folds. Her body quivered beneath him in anticipation. Her palms firmly settled on his hips, her fingers digging into his cheeks, kneading them, pressing his member against her heated flesh. Capturing one of the hardened pebbles of her breast, he gently slid into her, inch by inch, letting her adjust to his size. He kept up a slow rhythm, sliding in and out of her gently. As he felt her squeeze down on him, his control snapped altogether. Locking her lips in his firmly, he drove inside her in one fluid thrust, burying himself to the hilt. She arched at the thrust, gasping. As he slid out of her, she moaned, locking her heels at his hips. As he surged again and again inside her, she writhed in the wonderful heat and friction inside her. Her fingers crept along his cleft, exploring his firm buttocks.

He shuddered as he felt her soft finger press against his puckered entrance. He knew, as his balls tightened, he would explode soon. Her exploring finger only brought it on early.

"You minx..." he grunted close to her ear. Then as he felt Her walls flutter around him, milking his erection, he bit down hard on her neck, slightly puncturing the skin, tasting her blood on his lips. As her musky scent and that of her blood engulfed his senses, he shouted his climax at the same time as Rayn.

Slowly they descended from their peaks. His head nestled in her neck, he slowly, deeply inhaled her intoxicating scent, mixed with the heady scent of their mingled releases. He nuzzled her cheek, slowly laying gentle kisses all over her face as he murmured against her ear,

"I love you..."

His ears pricked up to hear her mumbled reply, but before he could catch what she said, he was speeding away from her. The air around him thickened, tunneling his vision as her sweat glistened body lay on the rock far far below, fast becoming a sparkling dot in a sea of darkness.

*****

Kiel woke with a start on his bed. As he opened his eyes, everything was a blur around him. As memory came flooding back to him, he groaned. He had dreamed of her again. Only this time, both of them were sated. And he was still covered in perspiration.

As he remembered her glistening body and the way she had smelled, his cock stirred. He glared up at the ceiling. He still felt something was missing.

"But I wanted to cuddle..." he complained loudly, growling, very much unaware that in the only other suite in his floor - the top floor, Rayn lay on the bed, grumpily shouting out the same complain in frustration.

-oOo-

-------------------------------------------

Foot Note:

Okay, with this chapter finished, I need a breather before the next one. It has taken me a long time to write this. One of the problems were that I couldn't find an editor, so had to do the proofreading myself, and reading your own work word by word, over and over is a tedious job. Anyway, the next chapter is progressing, but since my M.Sc final year exams are from this month's 23rd to 29th, the next chapter will only be posted around 1st June. Hopefully this chapter is long enough to last you that long. And remember people, the only way to speed up my writing is to vote and comment on each chapter. So... Vote... Vote... Vote...