Lover's Secret Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Caleb!" Alice gasped. Her hands gripped his knees, her pussy rubbing against his slowly hardening cock. All this teasing! She wanted desperately for him to plunge into her, ride her hard and rough, make her scream! Take her from every angle till she could no long stand. But no, he had to build up, tease her, drive her absolutely insane, making her beg even!

"Please, Caleb. I can't take it anymore! I want you now!" Of course, he ignored her and continued on.

Saliva gleamed on her breasts, nipples sore and perky, wanting more. Alice panted and leaned against him, trembling while Caleb held her closely. She wanted it so badly, her eyes became glassy with tears as she attacked him lips, pressing herself against him. Caleb responded by rubbing his fully recovered cock against her soaking wet pussy, pushing it against her clit in yet another wave of teasing. He wanted to taste her before he took her over completely, but it was becoming too much to hold back. Her reaction was driving him insane, making his cock throb against her.

With Alice still facing him, he pulled her away from him and stared her straight in the eye. "Are you sure you want this?" he panted. "There's no going back after it happens."

"I've wanted you since last year. Just take me already, please," she begged, kissing him deep and running her tongue over his lips. He tasted so wonderful; she just couldn't get enough of him. Her hands roamed over his perfect abs, tracing them slowly, suddenly becoming nervous.

Yes, she had been with other men before...but they had never been so...large. She could barely fit her brother into her mouth, how was her excited, dripping pussy going to handle it? As Caleb positioned the tip of his cock at the entrance of her pussy, Alice looked away and whispered, "stop."

Caleb looked at her, his eyes soft and yearning as he softly planted kisses against her collar bone. "Do you want to stop?"

She buried herself close to him, her heart beating a mile a second. "Please...be gentle...." She was scared, but she wanted him, she wanted to feel his tenderness, feel his arms securely wrapped around her as he thrust inside, making hers his forever.

"I'll be as gentle as you want, sis," he whispered, kissing her on the lips while the head of his cock slowly slid inside of her. It felt so wonderful, he wanted to push himself completely inside, he wanted to pump in and out now, but he didn't. His grip around her waist tightened, Alice's body becoming stiff from fear and the sudden jolt of pleasure that raced through her.

It hurt, but it felt too good to tell him to take it out. Her muscles tightened around him, her breasts pressed firmly against him as she continued to kiss him. She wouldn't have this moment any other way.

He took a deep breath when Alice relaxed, her lips a wild frenzy against his. Did he dare to push deeper? His cock slid in more, making Alice to break the kiss as grasp, throwing her head back.

"Oh, my god! Caleb!" Her nails dug deep into his shoulders, her legs tightening around him. "It feels so good! I can't...believe how big...you are."

Caleb let his member fall in deeper until it completely pushed inside her. He couldn't help but moan out himself at his sister's tightness. She really hadn't been with someone as big as him. It satisfied him to know that he was the only one who'd actually made her feel this way before.

Her juices gushed around him, running down the insides of their thighs. She was so excited; it took no effort at all to thrust. His hands firmly gripped her hips, his own thrusting in slowly, letting her pussy adapt, and of course, to hear those irresistible moans!

Alice had never felt anyone like him before. He filled her completely, leaving no room for anything else. Her juices spilled from him, making the room smell like her, which drive Caleb absolutely nuts. To resist pulling out and tasting her, he bit gently on her neck, leaving red hickies as he pumped in and out of her faster and faster.

She ran her hands through his hair, gripping it and throwing herself at him. "Caleb! Harder... Oh, god, please, harder!"

In this position, Caleb couldn't give her what she wanted. Without notice, he reluctantly pulled out of her warmth, the air in the bathroom so much colder than her moist walls encircling him. Alice was about to protest, but he threw down a towel or two and forced Alice onto her hands and knees. The very sight of Alice's perfect ass was enough for him, having a full blown sight of that pink pussy in candlelight, waiting eagerly for him to continue what he started.

He bent over her, thrusting inside her fast and hard, pulling her hips toward him to penetrate deeper.

"Ah! It feels so good!"

Deeper, deeper, his balls pressing against her warm body before pulling away. He held her hips tighter, entering her faster than he'd ever done before. Alice was screaming his name, gripping the towels so hard her knuckles turned white.

"I'm gonna cum, Caleb!" Alice gasped. "Oh, my gosh! I'm cumming!"

Caleb himself was close to him limit, and it made it more difficult to withstand his urge to cum when he felt his cock embraced by a wave of Alice's juices. His sister's arms were shaky, so to relieve her, he pulled out and moved her to her back. He plunged into her again, using his hands on her hips to move faster, sliding in hard as his lips sucked eagerly on Alice's erect nipples, letting them bouncing and mesmerize him.

It was the best thing she had ever experienced with someone before. Her fingering from earlier felt like nothing compared to Caleb's cock stretching her wide, making her the wettest she's ever been. The mixed sensations of his mouth and cock made it impossible to keep her lips shut, or her nails from digging into his back. Her brother lasted longer than her exes, and he had brought her to a climax. She felt another orgasm draw nearer and nearer, her legs tightening around him, her head tilted back as his teeth bit and sucked at her neck and breasts.

"Caleb...I...can't....take much...more!" she panted, shutting her eyes tightly. Her body was trembling uncontrollably, the walls of her womanhood tightening around Caleb's cock as a tremendous orgasm shook her, forcing a scream from her lips just as Caleb gave in to his own orgasm. Their combined juices leaked from Alice as they both panted, though he hadn't pulled out of her just yet.

"Are you alright?" he asked once his breath had become somewhat regular. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

Alice smiled up at him and kissed him tenderly. "No." Caleb had collapsed in the towels beside her, energy spent for the time being. He couldn't believe how wonderful she smelled right now, a mixture of her perfume and natural scent; it was enough to make him crazy.

After a minute or so, Alice sat up, wincing slightly when she felt the soreness in her legs. He'd ridden her harder than she thought. She would definitely feel this in the morning. With the help of Caleb, she now stood on her feet and slowly walked over to the bathtub where bubbles still lurked on the water steaming surface. The water was the perfect temperature now, and it was exactly what she needed for her sore muscles.

Caleb couldn't believe that his most wildest and forbidden fantasy had come true, that his sister shared the shame twisted thoughts as he did.

Alice crawled over the edge of the tub and slipped into the water, relaxing as the warm water rushed over her. Her braid had come undone during their wild acts of passion, her black hair falling over her breasts just like Caleb had seen so many times in his mind as he took a seat next to her in the water.

She put her legs over his, resting her head on his shoulder as his arms wrapped tightly around her. It felt so right being there like that, without shame, without sin. Just, right. It was hard to explain, just that there was no going back now. Caleb didn't know how they would continue the relationship when their parents returned. Alice wasn't the silent type, neither was he at times. They could go somewhere else? But what if someone else saw them and told everyone? They would be ruined.

"What are you thinking?" Alice asked after a moment. She peered up, green eyes exhausted from their activities.

"Nothing. It's nothing," he replied, kissing her hair. He would figure something out. He had to.

The last of the bathwater went down the drain, leaving behind millions of bubbles. The light seemed so bright compared to the candles, and it didn't help that both of them were dead exhausted. Alice was the first to dress, sighing in relief that she felt clean again. Though she had to admit that it was the best thing she had ever experienced.

Caleb carried Alice to his bedroom, setting her down on the down-comforter and hovering over her. "Are you sure I didn't hurt you?"

"Not enough to make me not want you."

He gave a small laugh and kissed her, cradling her delicate frame against him before they both fell off into an exhausted, yet blissful sleep.

((Next chapter will be longer and hotter!))

12