All Comments on 'Love's Labors Ch. 01'

by Turbidus

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
HardYakkaHardYakkaabout 9 years ago
Good start

Eating own cum isn't exactly my cup of tea, but a bet is a bet.

This story was suggested to me on LW section so that's how I ended up reading it. And looks like I discovered another good author here and I intend to read your other stuff so that's a bonus.

As for classification, it could have easily be put into LW but here is fine too. The only difference might be the amount of comments. You're more likely to get more on LW. But those can be brutal too, so be warned if you put future installments there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not sure either

LW would have worked. Tricky call. If readers don't find what they expect in a category they get mean.

shaman43shaman43about 9 years ago
Humor makes the story

Loved the sense of love with the two characters. It just shines even if the second order is on the same footing as watching paint dry. The parenthetical paragraphs or two, the parenthetical sentences and phrases make the humor and the story for me. Five stars for that reason. Lots of smiles and sighs of contentment that all is well in the world. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent start

I can understand not knowing where to categorize it. I think LW is great but depends on the rest of the story. Can't wait to read them.

EasypeterEasypeterabout 6 years ago
Loving Wifes

My wife doesn't have to bet me . I love her so much that if she wants me to eat my cum off her I'm on her! Waiting to see the next part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTurbidus@Turbidus
Life got awfully busy for a time. I hope to add a few stories again.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES