Love's Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to reach out and grab the footboard on her bed to keep falling.

The sound of her moans kept rising higher and higher. His fingers never stop their endless stroking.

“Johnny.” She cried his name out long and loud.

“Yes.” He growled out deep and low, thrusting his fingers harder into her pussy as he looked up at her face.

“Come baby. Let me watch you. Let me see your pleasure take you.”

Her scream was loud and echoed through out the house as her hips pumped her pussy forward hard onto his fingers, burying them deep inside her.

He raised up from the bed, covering her mouth with his, working his tongue inside as his thumb stroked her clit drawing out her orgasm.

Finally pulling his fingers from inside her Ashley laid down on the bed, her breathing ragged, tears lightly streaming down her cheeks.

He laid beside her, using his thumb to trace each tears path. She stared up toward the ceiling wishing she could see those light blue eyes of his. She knows his eyes would be a flaming blue, filled with so much fire for her.

“Make love to me Johnny. I need you inside me.”

He kissed her lips and moved over her. She felt his presence on her, from her chest down to her belly. When she felt that sizzle on top of her thighs she spread her legs open wide, crying out as she felt that heat of his ghostly self position between her legs. She felt his body moving as he rubbed his cock along her slick slit.

His voice was a tight growl. “Ashley. I don’t know if I can keep from hurting you.”

She reached up placing her hands on his shoulders and sliding them toward his neck. “I love you Johnny... You could never hurt me.”

She gasped as she felt the energy of his cock start to press into her opening. She could feel his energy straining over top of her for control.

She couldn’t stand his slow torture any longer.

“Take me.” She growled as she shoved her hips upwards. “Now.” She cried out as he shoved into her rising cunt hard.

Johnny impaled her deeply, feeling like he was inside her belly.

He was to far gone to be gentle or to even stop if he was hurting her. That tight, hungry pussy of hers had taken hold and there was no way he was stopping.

He wasn’t in control any longer as the long dormant animal inside him reared up, the need to mate driving him harder and harder, inching in a little deeper on each plunge.

Ashley was with Johnny in every way, thrust for thrust and grunt for grunt.

Neither one could seem to get close enough or deep enough. Both of there bodies straining toward the ultimate pleasure.

Johnny started pounding faster, his cock swelling inside her.

Ashley could feel him stretching her tighter, feels the throbbing energy of his cock as she squeezed him harder.

Then he began to hammer his cock into her clenching hole. Tearing a final scream from her as her orgasm ripped through her.

He cried out her name as he slammed in hard one last time, her pussy contracting around him, sucking his cock as he began to fill her with his ghostly seed.

Just like old times they rolled over to one side, his cock still inside her, feeling the last of her spasms caress his cock.

He lifted his hand barely having the strength to stroke her lovely face.

Johnny moved his lower body from hers as he stared at her.

“Ashley.” He whispered, barely able to say her name.

She opens her eyes hearing something strange in his voice.

“Johnny what’s wrong? I can hardly feel you.” Her hands start touching him all over

Using everything bit of strength inside him he shouted, but it only came out sounding like a whisper. “I love you Ashley. Never forget me my love.”

Then like someone snuffing out a candle his flaming energy faded away.

For the longest time Ashley mover her hands over the last spot she felt him. Hoping to find at least one at least one tingle, one spark to show he was still there.

She finally laid her body on the exact spot he disappeared from. She held a pillow to her chest, hugging it close, tears streaming down her face.

Softly whispering. “I’ll never forget you Johnny. I will never forget.”

Then very gently she rolled to her side and let her soul cry for her lost lover once again.

Several Months had pasted since that night Johnny disappeared from her bed. Ashley grieved just like the first time all those years ago, only this time it seemed much worse.

Heaven help her but she came so close to many a time to ending it all, but she knew, deep inside her heart, that she would never see her beloved soul mate again if she did.

So day in and day out Ashley struggled to rise from her bed. Without her heart's love their was no joy in life.

Ashley looked at her watch waiting for the repairman to show up and give her an estimate to repair the hardwood floor in the dining room.

She heard a vehicle pull in the drive and looked out the window to see a black truck with the name of the company on the side.

She turned from the window toward her bookshelf, running her fingers over the bindings thinking that none of those ghost stories could come close to what really happen to her.

The repairman knocked on her door. She made her way over and unlocked and pulled the door open.

Her head had been hanging downward so her gaze worked up from his amazing sized feet and up jean clad legs. As her eyes moved on she felt a little strange taking in the sight of his powerful muscled thighs. The jeans lovingly cupped his cock making for an impressive package. She gave herself a hard shake and looked upward. Finding a black t-shirt clinging to what she bet was a wash board stomach. She couldn’t stop herself from licking her lips when she gazed upon that chest and shoulders wide enough to block out the light.

Then finally she came to his face and gasped, almost fainting when the lightest blue eyes since Johnny’s stared back at her.

Her eyes memorized his face, from the kissable lips to the high cheekbones. He even had sandy blonde hair.

They both stared at each other for a long second before the handsome man finally spoke.

“Hi, I’m here about your hardwood floor.”

She stood frozen in place thinking; even his voice is the same.

“Hello.” She struggled to get out.

He smiled at her and stuck his hand out.

“My name is John. John Taylor.”

She looked at his hand for the longest time before reaching out only to have a spark jump between them.

For the first time in two months Ashley laughed.

Taking his hand she said. “Hi John. I’m Ashley Reed. Please come in.”

He walked by her and turned to face her. “Uh pardon me for asking but I swear I know you from somewhere.”

He gazed into her eyes. “Do we happen to know each other?”

I had to swallow hard and blink rapidly to keep from crying as I looked at him.

“Not that I know of John but who knows, maybe we were lovers in a past life.”

He smiled at her before a more serious look crossed his face.

“Stranger things have happen in this world Ashley.”

She gave him a quick smile before walking past him, leading the way to the dining room. She stopped and suddenly turned.

“Are you free for dinner tonight by chance?”

“Yes I am.”

“Good.” She smiled.

“Now tell me John, what can you do for my floor.”

So over the next half-hour they went over the repairs that was needed.

Afterwards they sat down to dinner. Over lasagna and a bottle of wine they talked. Two hours had gone by while they chatted about their interest and hobbies. It took the chiming of her grandfather clock to break the spell that was between them.

Both were reluctant in their steps as they walked to the front door. Outside the cool air settled around them but neither seems to notice the chill. John had started down the steps only to stop on the first one, turning around and facing her. He reached out taking her hand in his. “I don’t know what it is Ashley but... I don’t want to leave you.” His long fingers caressed the soft skin of her palm.

She stepped closer to him, reaching up with trembling fingers and tracing his lips. “Then don’t leave me. Stay with me forever this time John.”

They clung to each other, their lips so close to touching, able to feel each other’s breath.

Just before their lips met John whispered.

“Forever.”

The End