All Comments on 'Love's Strange Course'

by MountainLaurel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ewwww

All the references to sluts. "If I kiss you, will you shut the hell up?" Don't have much regard for women, do you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Strange Reading

What happened in this story???????? Read some words. I got zero from this story.

Native_blueNative_blueover 8 years ago

I thought it was uplifting and fresh. I could feel her confusion and inner drama. Keep on writing and to hell with the negativity up there.

SirBigfootSirBigfootover 8 years ago
I liked it

Probably too close to reality for some people. Life happens, we make mistakes, if we are lucky, something good can come out of those mistakes. Been there myself, I found my wife, due to a mistake with a co worker. Life loves irony.

Keep writing, hell a 2nd chapter to this would be great as well.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 7 years ago
A not-so-simple love story.......

...that ended up truly so!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
a picky, technical complaint

It's distracting when you keep jumping into the man's thoughts for a sentence or two. (Both men.) You've established your point of view with one character, stick with it. She doesn't know what he's thinking, so why should we? Show it by his words and actions.

(In a longer story, splitting POV makes sense, but do it scene by scene, not just jumping around occasionally.)

Personally, I didn't find her very convincing, but that's another issue entirely, and my own tastes, not a real fault of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous