All Comments on 'Loveth thy Wife'

by Taylor_Hartman

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hate this!

Where are the men in these stories, no one would put up with a fat cold slut who isn't fucking them, won't have kids W.T.F.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
I am confused

Why did he buy the house?

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
I agree!

The only reason I would buy the house is for her to live in it and I would not live in it. Divorce is the only way to go. Sorry but there is no marriage here!.

lordchilworthlordchilworthover 15 years ago
strange

isn't it strange that people feel as if they have to question what goes on in a story?... i think that i recognise the irony in your tale... congratulations are due for the way you've exposed the illiterates and moral hypocrites (even down to them being willing to expose themselves... if only to themselves... through public comments)... keep up your fine storytelling... thank you

stlcrisstlcrisover 15 years ago
not real

I have to agree with "hate this"

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Weird....but oddly compelling

I liked it and I'm not sure why. It was real, it was human...it was sad. Two people who fell in love, married and then gave up on their marriage when the going got tough. I am interested in seeing future chapters...let's see where it goes.

Orion623Orion623over 15 years ago
Short and Bitter

The author leaves no doubt that the marriage is toast. The wonder of it all is why John elects to buy the townhouse upon discovering (on slim evidence) that his wife is screwing the real estate agent. By the end of the story there are more questions than answers about this less than ideal marriage.<P>The story is anecdotal at best but even this small glimpse tells us a lot about John and Chelsea's life. A nicely put together story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
yes indeed why ?

suppose he bought it to be able to sue the real estate company for misconduct of one of her agents. He called to confirm the purchase, apparently to the company and not to the agent, or he wouldn't have to tell his wife he bought it while she was fucking the agent. Otherwise, good writing. G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Total Crap

Nothing made sense in this story. As if any guy would leave his wife with someone else to make love with. If his marriage is that bad, he needs to go for a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Marriage? Who Cares!!

I came right around the time you slammed it into her ass! Fuck the marriage, the story was about revenge and he got it

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AI?

Was this one of those AI experiments? No scratch that, even AI running on Vista would be able to write better than this crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'm Puzzled Writer

Your bio says you say you write gooder or was it goodest.<P>

Your ability to rate ability is poor judging by this effort. A story isn't just a bunch of handily strung words hung around a premise - it involves a subject of choice which must sell some books.<P>

Not many buyers here as who in the story is there to relate to - where is the realism. No rational person would buy into his stomach for her or her let alone buy a house for either whore.<P>

So constructively, choose a subject for whom you write to. As if this is you - it ain't good except to people like you?

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 15 years ago
Not terribly erotic

The title speaks of love. Where is the love in this tale? The spouses cheat on each other with little or no thought. That isn't very loving as far as I can tell. Rather than confront their marital problems, both spouses ignore them with a rather grim air of dismal resignation. The union is flawed and broken, and neither partner feels any urge to work on fixing it. Where is the love in this attitude?

<P>

Honestly, they would be better off to divorce and find someone new rather than carry on with this sham. Perhaps they're Catholic and cannot divorce. Or perhaps it's no longer important since neither one cares if the other fucks around with impunity.

<P>

All in all, a rather depressing story with little to recommend it. Where is the love in it again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Immediate STD screening a the womens doctor?

Want to check you werent infected six months ago? He will need STD n HIV test for the next year to prove he isnt infected from that one encounter! And if he has sex with is wife he is actually forcing upon her with no choice a possible death sentence. No wonder people sue and place charges on others for knowingly placing them in harms way. If you are fucking around with people you dont know are clean you could just easily take a revolver with one shell in the chamber, spin it, place it at your wifes head and pull the trigger. She has a better chance of surviving the roulette than she does of not getting HIV or STDs or other diseases from you. You have to hate a person pretty badly to place them in harm's way like that.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
well written but disjointed

The story was very well written but the plot lines seemed like two different ships in the night never to meet. The relationship between the plots never had one point that gave into a serious interest. The story begs for John to man up at the house viewing giving in to his wife's need for attention. The logic seemed to dissipate from that point in the story.

The content could've changed timeliness so that John and his wife's adulterous behaviors seemed to interact with other actions more in the directions of eachother. Perhaps, the perfect opportunity would've been at the house viewing if John would've lingered covertly catching his wife in the act or his wife walking in on him at the hotel to preview more directly eachothers indiscretion.

To say the story lacked something is a copout it was an unpleasant set of circumstances of two depressed individuals begging for therapy or medication or both. The fact that they were together made the story interesting like an issue of National Geographic, nice pictures but who really reads it.

The author is highly skilled and probably is very comfortable in knowing he can throw shit through a quarter size opening at fifty yards.

The summary of the read is not ravishing or optimistic the author probably knew that before he hit the send button but didn't care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Marriage

These two are not a couple divorce would be the best solution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How

How come he didn't dump the cheating bitch?.Given their sit nation it would have been around winner.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Fundamentally flawed and inane.... 1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous