All Comments on 'Loving Aunt Brooke and my Mother'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lovely Story

A little lead to all of them making love would have been nice but overall the story was very good. I would love another chapter where maybe mother and aunt get pregnant and the other sons get involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic

Lovely story,really enjoyed it. Made me cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story

A very rare mistake which I'm sure you won't mind me mentioning, it is palate (in the mouth) not palette.

chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Nasty Sexy Story****

HOT!!!!! read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice one

Short, sweet and hot . . . want more!

PETERWIMSEYPETERWIMSEYabout 6 years ago
I want more

this was excellent and needs to be continued. his aunts arse needs to be explored as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story made me cum. I read this while my mom was in the room. I wish this could happen to me. I want to fuck my mom and aunt together so bad. I've been watching my mom in her bed at night playing with herself and analy fucking a dildo. Wish that didlo was me. One of these next times im just gonna go for it and hope her reaction is good.

nightdragon1nightdragon1over 1 year ago

Love stories where sons Impregnated mom, aunts, sisters, neighbors wife, etc.....Loved this story!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved it although it was lacking information!! Is she divorced a widow did husband leave her!!!!!!! 5 Stars!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6100 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.