All Comments on 'Loving Couple Adventures Ch. 06'

by formywife

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Like A Drug Addict

Having a crack party before they quit, thats a good plan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nope. Not going to work.

Once a cumslut always a cumslut. Once a Cuck always a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
pussy eating

I had a beautiful and very sexy married gym instructor. I had lot of fancecies about her and I real wanted to eat her sweet pussy. Once after gym lessons she asked me whether I could give a lift her home as she did not bring her car. So at once I said ok and while taking her in my car I asked her whether she could visit my place for a coffee. she said ok and I took her to my place. and I asked her to sit and I sat in front of her. she was wearing a gym shorts and her inner thighs were clearly visible. I was llookig at them greedl. She asked me whether I love them. Then she said come closer and look at them. I jumped up and went closer to her and kissed her inner thighs. then she said you could enjoy what ever you like. I opened up her shorts from a side and kissed and licked her pussy. I really at her sweet pussy for over one hour and drank every drop of her cum. Since then regularly I serviced her orally.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Annon 11/16

Your fancecies make me so greedl to hear a lliltig more. Got to find some side open gym shorts too. Nothing like a llitig education.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous