Loving Couple Adventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renaldo soon had Sherrie down on the floor, propped up on a pillow and he slowly worked his over sized cock into her ass. Mitch was in between Larissa's legs and Carl was by her head feeding her his cock. Michelle had Candi on all fours and was taking her from behind. Lyle came and sat on top of the back of the couch, and Andi leaned in to start to blow him, still getting fucked in her two other holes. I managed to make eye contact with Sherrie and knew she was thinking this was exactly how she wanted this party to go.

She broke our eyes contact as Renaldo made her come, and as she was floating in her blissful state, he filled her ass with spunk. Mitch soon followed suit, depositing his load in Larissa, who started to come when Mitch shot his sperm into her mouth. Michelle had gotten Candi off, creating another puddle on our floor, and Candi was now in between her legs trying to bring Michelle to an orgasm. I could old out no longer, and erupted inside of Andi., who came herself from being filled in all of her holes. Steve then pumped her ass full of his com, and we could hear Michelle getting off from Candi's ministrations. The entire room watched as Andi worked Lyle's cock in and out of her mouth, before finally swallowing down his load. Our night was finally done.

Everyone got cleaned up and dressed, and started to head home. We thanked everyone for coming over to celebrate with us, and wished them many adventures to come. It felt a little bit like the end of an era, and I guess we didn't have much in common with most of the other folks except for our shared sex lives. Lyle and Larissa hung around the longest, and we vowed to remain close, even if we wouldn't be fucking each other anymore.

Sherrie curled up next to me in bed later, a little worn out, but happy with our decision. I knew we would be able to put our adventures behind us, and live the rest of our lives remembering but not missing that exciting time. Sensing my thoughts, she asked, "Still ok with our decision?"

I laughed a little. "Yeah, I never had much success sowing my wild oats when I was younger. Now, at least I won't go to the grave wondering 'what if?' I love you so much, and am glad that I have someone like you to share adventure like this with."

Sherrie kissed me, and lifted up the covers. "You know, this doesn't mean I'm going to stop being your sex slave." I saw a naughty twinkle in her eyes as she slid her head down my body and under the covers. It looks like our adventures will continue, in a slightly altered form.

12