All Comments on 'Loving in a Winter Wonderland'

by 36FF_Tiki

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 12 years ago
No wasted time

This was a fantasy, not a story. I'm not complaining, just setting out what I think. I do hope you write something that is drawn out as a story because I think it would be good.

RS

larry74403larry74403almost 12 years ago
This is a great story.

I realy hope to see more from you soon.

larry74403larry74403almost 12 years ago
Will we get to hear about the family soon?

I do hope so.

avidreader9445avidreader9445over 11 years ago
Nice job!

I think there is room on Literotica for all types of stories. This was a very good example of a well-crafted story that happened to be short. I love both the long , slow build-up and the quick hit if they are well done.

ogibillmogibillmabout 11 years ago
great story

fiction or not this one 'feels' like the way someone would recount an actual event - so kudos to the author on that! can't wait to read more about the family's exploits!

eatcoocheatcoochalmost 11 years ago
WOW

Love the unexpected nature of the story...they just got carried away and could not help themselves....great story!

iluvsecsiluvsecsalmost 11 years ago
No Complants

WOW this story was hot as all your stories are. This story could have gone in diff directions or extended in diff directions. But it is your story and did I say it was hot.

bullpupguybullpupguyover 10 years ago
Avid Fan

I'm starting to feel like a story stalker. I love everything of yours. Your style is so honest, I can't tell fiction from non.

dirty_old_man74dirty_old_man74over 10 years ago
Right there with you bullpup

Another quick hot read. Got me going right away. I loved the idea of the pjs under the winter coat and the warm truck late at night. Very sweet delicious tale that seemed like real events. i loved it. I agree with bullpup, I'm going thru each of your stories and I feel like a stalker. You deserve all the praise though, the stories are sensational.

MastersHands4uMastersHands4uover 10 years ago
Great Story

Great story Tiki, well written and naughty. Has a great feel of being a personal experience. :-)

sgkwsgkwover 10 years ago
Winter Wonderland

I really enjoyed this story, the simplicity and the reality! I like the fact that it DID NOT go into the mother and son-in-law getting together. I would like to see more of these two, but i also realize that sometimes less is more and that i just need to be satisfied with a great short story! Thanks.

sethpsethpover 10 years ago
Great story!

Really enjoyed it!

larry74403larry74403over 9 years ago
Best story ever!

This is the hottest thing I have ever read!

MineriiMineriiover 9 years ago
Enjoyed

Enjoyed the story very much and you say it is fiction huh :) ok I believe you was good no matter what keep them cumming !

Ward

jpl7490jpl7490almost 9 years ago
Great..but

If I have to be critical I'd have to say your stories are just too darn short, lol, they are so good I am always wanting more and more. I loved this theme, so special

Thanks

Jean

saligobobsaligobobover 8 years ago
Great Story

A great build up and then very descriptive of the inevitable, you have painted a wonderful image in the mind of the reader of a daughter using her charms to seduce her father. Left wonder what her husband was getting up to, maybe a sequel to discover how the mother and Son In Law made out.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
SORRY I HAD TOO STOP !!!!!!!!!

WHEN I GOT TO MY 36FF BOOBS. PLEASE MAKE IT SOMEWHAT REAL.

36FF_Tiki36FF_Tiki11 months agoAuthor
Hahaha, Rocky70

Look at my ID name and then check out my pic. Sorry if you don't believe it but my 36FF boobs ARE 100% accurate and 100% real. I was a DD before I left 8th grade and a double F not long after graduating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous