All Comments on 'Loving James Ch. 04'

by zolia_lily

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Contest4JenContest4Jenalmost 13 years ago

OK so aside from the obvious issues that alex has (seriously alex take a chill pill :P) ....that was really cute chapter and I cannot wait for the next one. Cheers :D

alexandra36alexandra36almost 13 years ago
Enjoyed....

it but Alex was hella annoying to me. I mean, I understand insecurities but darn....that's alot of insecurities. He was totally annoying that I just wanted to smack him on the side of his head. Come on now, sheesh!

Anyway, enjoyed it and I can't wait for the next chapter. Who knows...maybe then...I'll get a chance to smack Alex.

Cheers! (:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not really worth the wait

Sorry, you established good characters, you brought them to a climax of realisation in the previous chapters and then you backtracked with this regressive episode that did not progress your story at all. I also agree with the previous comment, who would put up with Alex' shit? No-one! You have not given James or Alex or us one single reason to believe anyone would either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well

Its a good story but my goodness, Alex is PAINFUL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm so glad you are back...

I know Alex seems like a pain in the azz but raise your hand if you know insecure, "put up a front", smartasses like him(hand raised). This story is developing and I think pessimistic, dismissive statements/feedback are a bit premature. I'm intrigued and want to see where the author takes us. These individual chapters are just snapshots...sort of a day in the life. I don't know about anyone else but I definitely have days when I "act out" like Alex. Doesn't mean the final product won't be worth it. Thank you for sharing your work with us and for FREEEEEEEEEEEEE...haahahaha.

P.S.-You are a talented writer and hope you continue to hone your skills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I like the story alot. I"d like to see Alex become more confident and trusting. I only didn't like that Alex said those things about James and somehow James ended up ap apologizing? I mean it was pretty rude of him and he should have been in more trouble rather than acting self-righteous about it and asking why James left and stuff. Other than that I look forward to seeing where their relationship goes. I think it's time to move it forward and have them be more open about their feelings.

seeker71seeker71almost 13 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for a new chapter to this story. I went back through the earlier chapters, is this the final one? Originially you wrote it was a four part series. If there is more, great, if not, great. I mean it has been established by thier behavior these two love one another. James by being who he is is going to make Alex better and vice versa. Under the bluster James recognizes Alex's soul, and isn't that what love is? If it was easy, we'd all have happily ever afters. You have given us so much of who these characters are we can see they have the ability to grow together. Of course Alex finally trusting himself and James enough to make love to James, or James telling Al he loves him would be welcomed. I will be on the look out for your next post, whether this series continues or a new tale you have crafted for us.

Peace and joy,

Shell

StarMAPStarMAPalmost 13 years ago
I don't get

why this chapter has such a low rating =( people loved it. What's up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Low ratings?

Well, maybe it is because some of us didn't like it? I sure didn't. Nothing rang as true or believable to me. Perhaps if the writer ever listend to how people really speak he might get it right. Then maybe if every poor comment wasn't deleted then you might get it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Can't please everyone all the time

I like it. I read so many stories with flat stereotypical characters. Your characters are wonderful. They have distinct consistent personalities. Don't be discouraged about ratings. You can't make everyone happy. Write to make yourself happy. I am just glad you share your talent with the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
okay

This chapter was decent but didn't have the same feel as the previous ones. I don't know maybe it was simply the sex. It felt like they fight, have make up sex, fight, have make up sex, and so on.. They were friends before so I'm not really sure why they can't do something normal to develop the relationship.

zolia_lilyzolia_lilyalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Just to make it clear...

Just to make it clear, because you've annoyed me now - I DON'T DELETE COMMENTS. It's your right to be able to comment about whatever you think about the story, and I'm ok with that. I agree with that. If I didn't, I probably wouldn't post my work on a public site and let people vote on it at all.

I also agree with being able to post comments anonymously- even though it might be nice to be able to put forward my case on the occasion that someone accuses me of something. But you know what? I'm also aware that that goes with the territory, and i can deal with that.

Sorry. Not a good few days.

But that's it.

Rant over.

I don't delete comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yeah!

I was so excited to see a new chapter. Still loving James and Alex.

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Yay.

I'm glad to see you're back, and can't wait to see what's next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Talented!

You are an amazing writer.... And you have gift for creating characters which seem REAL. But also because it's fiction we hope to see that not everything turns out as it would in real life- on that not I hope alex grows into a more

Mature individual- James doesn't deserve the Alex we saw here. Everyone has insecurities and nothing in alex's past was SO painful or SO dark that he turned out the way he did- nothing really explains his prsent nature - but this was just way over the top melodramatic. Wishing for a more happy ending....hoping that you intend to show us how love can change a person for the better!

PS- still gave this one a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Mmm, Alex maybe a bit TOO moody and insecure?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Alex is a horribly annoying character. He's insecure, needy, immature, stupid, and constantly starting fights because he's a dumb ass. I hate this story and all the characters in it except for James.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
whiny Bitch

Sadly Alex is the classic case of a whiny ego Bitch in this chapter. I hope he matures in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't understand

why James would want to be with someone so unpleasant. Really, why would anyone want to hang around someone who's so mean and spiteful and petty...?

sm1982sm1982over 6 years ago
Alex is over thinking and I get where the uncertainty is coming from..

However, he didn't follow his aunt's suggestion of speaking to James about his feelings towards James and theit relationship. I know this story was published long ago and so were most of the comments but the author already wrote in previous chapters that James LIKES that Alex is the way that he is and doesn't care about the dramatic way he handles things. Afterall, they were friends way before they became boyfriends! Part of Alex's insecurities comes from James laughing since their first convo after they kissed when James was hella drunk at that party. Laughing during serious moments or while naked doesn't help anyone's insecurities and the sudden likigof Alex maked Alex question if James is really feeling the way he does. How many people have a crush on a friend for so long without that person showing signs of crushing on them back, suddenly have that person all over them and not wonder if the feeling is genuine and really mutual, just took the other person a long time to consider being more than just friends?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m not going to completely bash the whole story (or especially the talented writer - she sure brings out the reactions from readers), and I know this was posted a long time ago. But I didn’t like this chapter. The shitty attitude of Alex when James returned to the party was unforgivable! Go back to Ch 3 and read the words about James that actually came out of Alex’s mouth, in some pitiful attempt to stand up to Tim the douche! Alex never even apologized, James did. James’ actions were completely warranted and he had nothing to apologize for. Alex defended himself by saying “it didn’t mean anything” despite James clearly expressing that it hurt him and did mean something to him. Still no apology or regret from Alex the prick. He even threw it in James’ face a few other times when he accused James of not even wanting him. Then for the entire chapter Alex was a moody bitch and an insecure asshole - and constantly attacked James instead of being honest about his own feelings and issues. Then he would try to make up like a dog in heat and then throw another tantrum (and rinse and repeat). I can’t fathom how James even likes Alex let alone why we wants to date him and be his lover. I want to give up on this story because I find Alex so entirely unlikeable, but I guess I’ll read the final chapter to see it through.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous