Loving Janice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my horror, the route home took us past the very flat from which I'd just fled. I saw two of the guys searching around outside but kept my head down and wasn't spotted. Soon, I was dropped off at my flat. I went in, stripped off, tossed all the clothes in the trash and showered again and again. This removed the superficial filth but did nothing to quench my sense of violation and disgust. Eventually, I toweled myself dry and collapsed on my bed. When I woke up a few hours later, I was so sore and tender that could hardly move, the fear-adrenalin rush had worn off. Eventually, I had a long soak in a hot scented bath, did my hair and make-up, and put on my favorite clothes. I needed to feel and smell feminine, not just a used and discarded sex object.

I was still in shock, picking through a light meal later in the day when survival- or panic-mode kicked in. My period was about two weeks ago, I'm not on the pill, and my twat has been filled with spunk from several men. What are the odds that at least one sperm will find a fertile egg? Far too high given my present run of luck. So, off I went to the health clinic where I explained what had happened to me.

"The man spiked your drink. You probably felt frisky at first, then dizzy and drunk and finally lost consciousness."

"Oh my, you're right. Although we'd only just met, I was flirting openly with the student just before I became woozy. I'm such a fool to fall for that."

"No, you're not. A girl on a night out shouldn't have worry about these predators, but they are a reality. Let's get you checked over and medicated."

The medics did a full examination, I had some tearing in my fanny, but fortunately, no damage that wouldn't heal. The doctors issued me with the morning-after pill, anti-inflammatories, and antibiotics and arranged for me to be screened for any sexually transmitted diseases that the men may have given me as an additional present, and pregnancy tested. I had a lengthy discussion with a counselor, she was supportive and helpful, but I was already in self-preservation mode. "I don't know who the men were, I don't want to take things further, I'll lick my wounds and move on but will come back if I need support."

Thankfully, all the tests came back clear, but then I began to have mental problems. I had panic attacks, became scared to go out of the flat, in case those men caught me again. It came to a head when I finally ran out of food and was starving. I called the counselor, and she came over immediately. We chatted for a long time, and she put me at ease. "You're not going mad, you've not talked about what happened, you've bottled it up inside, and now your mind and body are rebelling."

I went to see a therapist at the clinic. In meetings over the following week, I unburdened about everything that happened. It was a fantastic relief, a weight off my shoulders. The therapist slowly helped me re-build my self-confidence. The counselor was also a tower, she accompanied me everywhere over the first few days, even going with me to the supermarket. Gradually, I rebuilt a more normal, albeit monastic, life.

I then started to have flashbacks and nightmares about the actual attack. My brain had blocked out all memories of it, but slowly they started coming to the surface. There were images of me with the student, kissing, making out most outrageously. Then, I was undressed, laying on a bed, legs spread, virtually begging to be taken. How could I have been so brazen?

"Look, her pussy's soaking, she's gagging for it. Now let's have some fun".

It was then I realized that there were three more men in the room. I shivered with fear as I heard them boast of how they were going to give me a good seeing to and shag me stupid. I knew what was about to happen, but was unable to resist, move or do anything to stop it.

The student got on top of me first. No warmups, he just drove the full length of his cock straight into my fud and started banging away. I felt as though I was being ripped apart, I was in agony and began to scream. The student put his hand over my mouth and looked me in the eyes.

"Shut up bitch, or I'll gag you, there's plenty more of this for you tonight, so get used to it."

The student eventually shot his load after screwing me for around five minutes. I didn't get any respite. As soon as he pulled out, a second penis plowed into my snatch and drilled me hard for about the same time before releasing its cum. Once spent, each man left the room, leaving me to the mercies of the next brutal dick. In the end, I was alone, exhausted and in pain with cum trickling from my ravaged pussy while they partied and argued next door.

The men were taunting each other about who was best, who could do it the most times. I shuddered when I heard the student's voice. "I don't know about you studs, but I'm ready to do her again."

I frantically tried to get up, but still couldn't move. Soon, the student was again satiating his animal lusts. I won't detail the agonies I suffered as they all shagged me for a second time. Luckily, I passed out while the fourth man was riding me. I'd like to believe that the men stopped once I was unconscious, but that wasn't the case; from fleeting moments of lucidity, I realize that they continued to use my facilities through the remainder of the night.

These flashbacks recurred night after night. I couldn't rest, often coming awake bathed in sweat and screaming. I became a nervous wreck, twitchy if any man approached or came near to me. I decided to contact the one person that I trusted to help me.

A few days later Sandy arrived at my flat. I was shocked to see how he'd aged since we'd last been together, but that was as nothing compared to the look of horror on his face when he saw the pathetic specimen that I'd become. He took me in his arms and hugged me tightly. I broke down in tears as he said, "What's wrong, what's happened?"

He looked incredulous as I told him the whole story.

"What can I do to help you?"

"I want to replace those horrible memories with good ones. Please make love with me?"

Sandy looked straight me in the eyes for a long, long time. "Are you sure about this?"

"Absolutely, I need to regain control, and you're the one person that I trust to help me."

We lay in each other's arms for most of the afternoon before Sandy gut up and ran a hot bath for me. He left me to chill out in the feminine scented warmth before toweling me down and leading me through to the bedroom.

"Relax, lay face-down on the bed."

Sandy began to massage my shoulders. He was an artist, I soon felt the tensions dissipating as his hands worked my body. I rolled onto my back as Sandy continued to knead me and soon those hands were working their erotic magic on my sensitive zones, which Sandy knew well. He didn't need drugs to get me horny and excited.

Sandy stripped off slowly and got onto the bed beside me. I was sighing nonstop as he massaged between my legs and groaning when his sweet lips caressed my pussy. His tongue licked and probed its way inside me and rapidly drove me to a shuddering climax.

Sandy then got on top of me. His dick was limp, but not for long. Once the tip nudged my soaking twat, it rose like a rocket and soon the whole throbbing shaft was inside me. There was no pain or fear, I felt completely safe as he began to ride my love tunnel. I soon I remembered how brilliant Sandy was at this as his rod hit every sweet spot time and time again, driving my twat into turmoil, almost ready to explode. Sensing this, Sandy pounded my fud even harder, and soon his hot cum was filling my tremoring snatch as I went into orgasm. We lay there exhausted, I pulled myself on to his chest and kissed him on the lips.

"Thank you, that's exactly what I needed. You once told me that the best sex is shared sex. Those men took my fanny, but only you and I know the real joy to be had from it."

During the night I roused as Sandy pulled my head on to his chest. "Shush, shush, don't fret lass, you're safe, they can't hurt you now." I'd had another nightmare but wrapped in Sandy's strong arms I soon fell asleep once more, satisfied and at peace for the first time in weeks.

Sandy stayed with me for a week, and we made passionate love every day. He was kind and giving, just what was needed after all my traumas. The regular flashbacks stopped after a couple of days, to be replaced by dreamy, loving images of Sandy. Unfortunately, the nightmares didn't disappear entirely, they did recur occasionally, but now I could quickly blot them out with my memories of erotic times with a real lover.

I found it hard to let Sandy go but his family was now wondering how long he planned to stay with his sick friend and I needed to concentrate on my studies, I was now so far behind. We hugged and kissed as he left. "Promise me you'll get in touch if you're having further problems. I will be here for you as soon as I can."

Sandy set off for the train, and I headed back into the flat. I felt sad to now be alone, but so much more at peace with myself than in a long time. I quickly threw myself into my studies, working almost twenty-four/seven to catch up. I did, however, find some time for play. Every three to four weeks, Sandy would spend the weekend with me to help cement my happy memories and keep the demons at bay. He was as ever the diligent and satisfying lover, and I swear that there was a renewed spring in his step, he was the Sandy of old. Maybe regular loving is the best medicine.

I became a recluse in the weeks that led up to the final exams, the flat became a tip, and I let myself go, but it paid off. I finished my coursework and got the top grades that I wanted in all subjects. I was excited when the results were announced and celebrated with my friends but later felt deflated as I walked back to my empty home. My spirits rose immediately on finding Sandy there.

We hugged and kissed forever. "This is so cool. I didn't expect you."

"I wanted it to be a surprise. I'm so proud, I knew you would be a success and wanted to celebrate with you. I'll be with Jenny when she graduates, so this seemed the best time for us."

Sandy and I shared an intimate dinner before going to bed. That night, we were in perfect harmony, driving each other close to orgasm again and again until we finally succumbed in an earth-shattering dual climax. We slumbered through to mid-day when to my utter delight Sandy started petting with me once more. Just over an hour later we were both enjoying the euphoria of breath-taking orgasm. I could hardly believe it; clearly, it wasn't only Sandy's step that had acquired an extra spring. We slept all the way through to next morning when after a hearty meal, Sandy had to dash off to catch his train. He later told me that he'd slept all the way home and almost missed his stop. I must admit Sandy wasn't the only one that needed time to recover.

The graduation ceremony was held a couple of weeks later. Mum, dad and the kids were there, over the moon to see me capped. I introduced them to Jenny, Sandy and his daughters and we had a celebratory meal together.

Soon after, I began working full-time to build up a nest-egg for my post-graduate studies. At first, all went, but then I started to struggle; always feeling run down and tired. A visit to the health clinic soon provided the answer. I adjusted my workload and lifestyle and before long was back to my chirpy self again.

One afternoon I returned from work to find Sandy waiting in the flat.

"What a lovely surprise, what's going on?"

"I've missed you, I just wanted to see you."

We held each other in tight embrace. "I'm delighted to see you too."

I realized that there was more to this than said but decided not to push the matter. I knew that Sandy would be more forthcoming when we were between the sheets, and he duly told me his tale over a shared pillow.

"I can't stay with my daughters anymore. I've no friends down there, they treat me like a child, dictate what I can or can't do. I'm becoming a vegetable and one that's wasting away at that. I wish I could be back here with you and my pals, but that's not possible either. What's to become of me?"

I held him tight and kissed him gently. "Maybe you can come to stay with me. After all, I'm going to need a babysitter."

Sandy looked dumbfounded. "What did you say? Are you expecting?"

I smiled and put his hand on my stomach. "Yes, there are two little buns in the oven."

"Oh my, when did this happen?"

"This was the surprise bonus after my exam results. I remember feeling ultra-frisky that day even before we made out and then I couldn't get enough of you."

"That's true, I struggled to keep up, you almost drained me dry."

"That was my eggs talking, wanting your sperm to find them and have their wicked way. Two succumbed to your live rounds and are now happily growing in their nest. No wonder I was so contented for days, nature had got its way."

Sandy started to cry. "Oh, my sweet, sweet lass I've ruined everything for you."

"No, you haven't, you've given me a special gift. I'm going to have the family I've always wanted. True, it's much sooner than I'd intended but I like to multitask, and I plan to be the best working-mum ever."

"I'm still in shock, a dad to be at my age. I'll support you all the way my darling but how can we do this. People will treat me as a dirty old man when they see that you're pregnant."

"No, they won't. You look too respectable and reverential. We'll rent a flat away from here. You can be my grandad, trying to keep your wayward granddaughter and her out of wedlock offspring under control. No one will ever guess that you were the miscreant."

"Okay, that will work, but I'm not sure I'm ready to cope with nappies and night-time feeds."

We embraced and smooched intensely. "You'll be fine, a brilliant parent and remember you get to continue as my stallion between the sheets. I promise not to exhaust you too often."

"That's a challenge I'm willing to accept. I may need to go onto high energy drinks to keep up with you, but okay let's see who tires out first. Enough talk. Let's make some more mischief."

12