Loving Lill, A Christmas Romance

Story Info
Finding love at Christmas. What could be more romantic?
22.9k words
4.8
20.6k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me a while, but I finally finished this story. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. This is my entry for the Winter Holiday Contest. If you like it, please vote, and I always welcome your comments and feedback. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

~Mireille

*****

Saturday, December 16

*****

"Yes, baby, yes! Oh, fuck, yes!" Blake bellowed.

There was a small satisfied smirk on my face while I rolled my hips. I knew he was getting close. I continued to ride him, positioning myself so that my clit got some attention with each stroke, bringing myself closer, too.

"Wait, baby. I wanna finish on top." Just then, he gripped my hips and rolled skillfully, our bodies remaining connected. Grasping my thighs, he pushed them further apart and began to piston into me, hard and fast, making a slapping sound with each thrust.

"Mmm," I vocalized approvingly.

"Oh-hoh, yesss!" he roared when he finished and fell on top of me, breathing heavily.

In a matter of seconds, Blake had climbed off the bed and was buttoning his jeans. Stunned, I just lay there. So close. I had been so close. If he had only let me stay on top a little longer... Frustrated, I sat up cross-legged and pulled the sheet up to my chest, covering my naked body.

"That was great, babe!" he remarked while he pulled his hoodie over his head. "Let's get going, Lill. I'm starving."

My lips parted in awe, and I huffed out a hot breath, glaring at him.

"What?" Blake asked with a shrug.

Did he really not know I hadn't—

"Sorry, baby," he apologized, though there was not a note of remorse in his voice. "You just got me so fucking hot and you felt so damn good, I couldn't help it. I'll make it up to you later."

He damn well did know, the selfish prig. I shouldn't be surprised. It's not the first time he'd left me hanging. I sighed loudly, my mood dramatically altered. And not in a good way.

"C'mon," he whined, "I'm star-ving."

Well, I guess he's done discussing it. Rolling my eyes, I puffed air out my nose. Starving. Yeah. I'm starving. But not in the same way he was. I took my time, begrudgingly dragging my lanky five-foot-seven-self off the bed. Blake just stood there watching while I bent over and picked my clothes up off the floor.

Crack!

"Ouch! I asked you not to do that!" I glowered at him while rubbing my stinging bum where Blake had just smacked me.

"Hahaha! Aw, c'mon, baby, you know I can't resist your sweet ass," he teased, circling an arm around my thin waist, pulling my naked body up against him and squeezing my bum while kissing me hard.

I was not in a playful mood, thank you very much. I pulled away and gave Blake's rippled chest a light shove. It wasn't hard, but it was enough to set him off balance, and he had to take a few steps back to right himself. His eyes darkened and his mouth tightened, his lips set in a hard line.

Oh, yeah. He's the one who's going to be annoyed now? Pish. "I thought you were in a hurry to get to dinner," I said dryly while I pulled up my lace panties. "If you don't let me get dressed, we'll never get out of here." I finished clipping my bra and began pulling on my skinny jeans.

"Hurry up," was Blake's clipped response while he shoved his arms into the sleeves of his leather jacket. Yep. He was obviously sulking. Just another reminder of his irritability.

I sighed again and pulled on my sapphire blue, v-neck sweater that molded nicely to my curves and slender waist. While I slid my feet into my knee-high black boots, I quickly pulled my Spinpin out of my hair (best invention ever, by the way) and re-gathered and repinned it into a messy pile on top of my head. Without saying a word, I grabbed my black wool coat off the back of Blake's chair, walked passed him, opened his dorm room door and strode into the hallway. "Coming?" I forced myself to sound nicer than I felt.

"Pfft," he vocalized. Stalking out of the room, he gave his door a pull, allowing it to slam while he walked right past me not bothering to stop and wait for me. And he walked down the hallway.

I bit back another sigh, clenched my jaw, and walked behind him. I didn't bother to try to catch up with him either.

*****

Blake slowed down enough so that I caught up with him once we were outside his dorm. We walked next to each other in silence, the whole seven minutes to the cafeteria. After our I.D. cards were scanned, I tugged playfully on the sleeve of his coat. I still wasn't happy, but I kind of wanted to try to unruffle some of his feathers before we sat down at the table with our friends. I didn't want to air our grievances to everyone.

Either he didn't notice my gesture or he ignored it because he walked away, his sleeve sliding through my fingers while he called over his shoulder, "I'll meet you at the table." And then he was off scouting the offerings of the day.

I bit the inside of my lower lip—a little bad habit I have. I do it so frequently that I have a little callous inside my mouth, on the right side, just below my lip, where I always pull my skin between my teeth when I am nervous or contemplative. At that moment, I was scanning the cafeteria.

We almost always met up with Blake's roommate Logan, his girlfriend Kirstin and my best friend and roommate, Sophie. Those were the regulars, anyway, but we were often joined by random other friends or acquaintances. Sophie had gone home for the weekend, so I was looking for Logan.

The cafeteria was crowded for a Saturday morning, but I guess that was because it was the last weekend of the semester, and the weekend before finals, so more students stayed on campus. It was tedious trying to spot Logan's brown hair in a sea of mostly—brown hair. But what made him stand out was that, while he kept the side of his hair trimmed fairly short, he wore the chocolate locks on top a little longer, which accentuated his natural curls and allowed them to spill onto his forehead.

It took almost a solid minute, but I finally spotted his profile. He was sitting at the far end of the room at a round table by one of the picture windows. While I walked toward him, my mood lightened, and I felt a smile tugging at the corner of my mouth.

Then I noticed the sour look on Kirstin's face while she spoke to Logan, and the corner of my mouth turned south. She was obviously chastising him for one thing or another, which was pretty normal. She seemed to never be happy and was hyper-critical of him, not to mention that she was the jealous type so there were a plethora of things for her to gripe about on a daily basis. Honestly, I don't know how he put up with her. I'm surprised he had a shred of confidence left after the way she critiqued his every word or move.

I wished she'd give him a break. I didn't see what she found to complain about. She must have been very insecure and neurotic to find fault with Logan. He was thoughtful, kind, and smart. He found humor in ordinary things, and he was funny in such an off-beat way that you couldn't help but laugh. Not to mention—he was adorable. His curls... you just wanted to run your fingers through them. That glint of mischief that was always present in his deep blue eyes made you wonder what he was thinking. Just because I had a boyfriend didn't mean I was blind. Logan was definitely an attractive guy, both in his face and his form, at least from what I could tell.

Truth be told, I didn't much like Kirstin. Well—not at all, really. I only put up with her for Logan's sake.

Nearing the table, I could tell she was really laying into him. He looked irritated but remained quiet. I cringed when I got within earshot of their conversation.

"I saw you, Logan!" Kirstin sneered. "You were flirting with her. And when she walked away, you totally checked out her ass," Kirstin accused.

That wasn't like Logan at all. He would never disrespect his girlfriend by ogling another woman while she sat right there. Add delusional to her list of traits.

A little impish grin formed on my face as a thought crossed my mind.

Oh, Lill—you shouldn't. She will be furious, said the angel on my shoulder.

But it's just a bit of harmless fun, said the devil on my other.

The devil won.

With a bounce in my step, I drifted over to the table. I put my arm around Logan's shoulder and laid a kiss on his cheek. "Hi, hon! How's your day been?" I purposely stood too close to him and left my hand loosely placed on his shoulder.

If looks could kill... It felt like Kirstin bore two holes into my skull with her green devil eyes. Her mouth hung open and her arms crossed over her abundant chest.

I—of course—acted nonchalant and oblivious, giving her my dazzling smile.

"Have you had a nice day Kirstin?" I chirped. I knew her well enough to know how to push her buttons.

She didn't respond—just glared—arms crossed and lips pursed. Heaving a breath and setting her jaw, she stood, knocking her chair back noisily. Whirling around, her platinum-blond-elbow-length tresses whipping around her face, she strode off in an angry huff.

*****

Lill sat down next to me, her spun-gold curls bouncing on top of her head. Turing toward me, she wore the biggest, pleading puppy-dog eyes and slightly pouted lips. She placed her hand on my forearm, leaning toward me. "I'm sorry. I could tell she was laying into you over who-knows-what, and I just wanted to get her off your back."

I tried to keep a straight face. Hey, if I am going to pay the price later for her wicked little deed, I could at least make her squirm a little. But hell if I could! The corners of my mouth quirked up despite my best efforts. "You know, Lill... You're trouble. You know I'm gonna hear about that later."

I just couldn't be mad at her. I know her well enough to know she had my best interest at heart. And I can't lie—how could I mind when she flirted with me? Oh, I knew there was nothing to it, but flirting with Lill was fun. I tilted my head and eyed her with a crooked half-smile that slowly grew wider. Chuckling, I added, "Well, you should have at least kissed me on the lips. I mean, if I'm gonna get chewed out later, I think I at least deserved that."

"Oh-ho-ho! You wish!" she laughed.

Yeah, I kind of do.

< < <

I had known Lill just about as long as Blake. I met her a week after he had. It killed me to think how things might've been different if only I'd met her first. I remembered, all too vividly, the day we met.

When I first saw her across the quad, I had an immediate attraction to her that I couldn't explain. She was the most enchanting girl I had ever seen. It was so strong that I felt compelled to meet her. And then, my legs were propelling me toward her.

While I approached, she laughed. It was the sweetest sound, like the tinkling of a bell, and it made my throat tighten. My pulse was racing when I arrived next to her. I didn't even know what I was going to say when the words came tumbling out of my mouth. Remarkably, I sounded confident and friendly, though I felt unnerved and off-kilter inside.

"Excuse me? I don't think we've met. I'm Logan." I put on a charming smile and hoped for the best. I could tell that she was a little surprised by the sudden introduction, but she smiled, tilting her head and shook my extended hand.

"Hi. I'm Lill."

"Lill," I repeated absent-mindedly, smiling like a buffoon, I'm sure.

"Short for Lillian," she mumbled, almost under her breath.

"I've never seen you around campus before. Is this your first year?"

"No. I'm a junior."

"Wow! Really?"

"Yes..."

She was looking at me questioningly. Probably wondering who the hell I was and what the hell I wanted. Was she about to make excuses and bolt? Think fast buddy, if you don't want to lose your opportunity.

"Oh, uh, I just mean—we've been on the same campus for over two years, and our paths have never crossed."

The skepticism was still on her face, but she replied despite her apprehension, "Are you a junior, too?"

"Yeah."

"We must be different majors since we've never had class together.

No, we haven't. I certainly would have remembered you. "International Business."

"What?"

"My major."

"Oh. I'm Software and Web Development."

I felt my eyebrows raise. Impressive. And interesting. "You must be really smart." Doh! Really! That's the best you could do? Dumbass!

She pushed a lock of her golden hair behind her ear and dropped her eyelids, a shy smile appearing on her lips and her cheeks turning a very subtle shade of pink. It was so sexy, and I felt my heart pumping and heat flooding my veins.

"Maybe," was the only answer she gave, looking back up at me with her big upturned eyes. They were a unique pale toffee-color. I was mesmerized. Stunned speechless momentarily, I opened my mouth to say something else but didn't have the opportunity.

"Hey, Logan! Hey, babe! I was planning on introducing you two, but I see you've already met," Blake said when he jogged the last few yards to join us.

I distinctly remembered the wave of nausea that crashed into me and rolled through me like a tumultuous storm when I realized that this amazing gorgeous girl was the "hot, fucking-sexy, piece-of-ass" that Blake told me he'd "hooked up" with. God, no! I silently begged the powers that be for it not to be true. But it was.

After speaking with her for only a few moments, I was intrigued and wanted to know her more. When I learned that she was my roommate's girlfriend, I was crushed—my fate relegated me to the role of 'the boyfriend's roommate.'

I knew my initial attraction to her was based on infatuation—lust. I tried to push down those budding feelings. But in my new role, I had the opportunity to spend some time with her. She was so often in our dorm room and we all met for meals if the café.

Over the next several months, Lill and I became friends. But the more I grew to know her, the more I grew to like the person she was, and I found myself wanting to spend even more time with her. She was like my addiction—my drug. It was an intense, almost selfish attachment. I wasn't being intentionally selfish. It just felt good to be around her, and I liked the way she made me feel. So, I tried to be around her as much as possible.

I felt this extraordinary emotional pull toward her, and I just couldn't help it. I fell in love with her—with her charm, wit, humor, compassion, and her passion for things that are important to her. We bantered back and forth like old friends and had meaningful conversations about serious topics. Talking with her was stimulating. I won't deny that my brain wasn't the only thing that was stimulated. Lill was delicate. And beautiful. And desirable—with her long legs and gentle curves in all the right places.

I found myself in quite a predicament. There I was, in love with a girl who was with someone else. Seeing her every day was both exhilarating and heart-wrenching. It was like self-inflicted emotional torture. I hated seeing her with my roommate, and how he would speak to her sometimes with such disdain. And God... how he handled her.

Gradually, she began to invade my dreams. I couldn't get her out of my head. The number of times I dreamt of kissing her—and so much more than that. Those dreams made it even harder in the daytime not to touch her, but I managed—mostly by keeping myself at a safe enough distance, which was more than an arm's length.

Over the past ten months, I dated other women—hoping one of them might get me over Lill. But none of them compared to her, so none of them lasted. Maybe it was wrong of me to date them when I knew my heart was tied up elsewhere. I felt some guilt about it because I knew I'd hurt a few of them. But I had to find some distraction and an outlet for my pent-up desire or I might have gone mad.

> > >

Sitting there in the cafeteria, those thoughts running through my head, I blew out a hot breath. I'd been in love with Lill for a long time, and there was nothing I could do about it.

"So, what do you think?" she asked.

Damn. I had been so lost in thought that I hadn't heard her. I decided honesty was the best policy. "I'm sorry, Lill. I was lost in thought. What is it that you were asking?"

Looking miffed, she puffed out her lips at me and crossed her arms under her breasts. "You're just like Blake. He never listens to me either."

I was suddenly angry and disgusted. I clenched my firsts and took a deep breath before responded with a sneer, "I'm nothing like him, Lill."

There was silence and her face pinked-up a little while she looked down at her hands in her lap. She didn't look back up to me when she replied quietly, "I'm Sorry. You're right, you're not."

And then there was more silence. The all-too-familiar knot formed in the center of my chest. I felt guilty. Guilty for causing her to feel bad. No, I'm nothing like Blake, but did I have to take it out on her? It's my own stupid fault for being jealous of him, for God's sake. I gave her arm a playful shove and put on the smile I reserved just for her, hoping to lighten the mood. "Hey. What were you saying?"

"Just whether you thought the four of us could watch a movie Thursday night since we all leave for winter break early on Friday. We're going skiing for the weekend and then Blake's dropping me at my parents' house on Sunday, Christmas Eve."

"Oh, Blake hadn't told me your plans." I wasn't sure how much more of this I could take. "A movie sounds good. Sure." Glutton for punishment.

"Sure, what?" Blake asked when he arrived at the table and sat down on Lill's other side.

"Oh! I was just asking Logan if he thought the four of us could watch a movie together on Thursday. You know, since we all leave this weekend for winter break."

"You ask my roommate before you ask me?" he replied flatly, which was quickly followed by, "Yeah, I guess that'll work."

*****

After finishing our meal, Logan went off in one direction. Blake took my hand and brought it to his lips while we walked back to my dorm. "Are you looking forward to our little trip next week?" he asked, his tone suggestive.

"Of course! I can't wait to kick your ass on the slopes!" I grinned.

He chuckled, "Never gonna happen."

"Mmm... I think you're over-confident. You have no idea how good I am," I teased in a sing-songy voice.

"We'll see," he said playfully. After closing the door to my room, he didn't waste a second. His mouth was on mine and he was pulling the hem of my shirt up.

"Geez, Blake," I chuckled.

"I can't help it. You drive me wild. You're so fucking sexy," he muttered, in a low, husky voice.

I rolled my eyes. Sometimes his sexual appetite was exhausting. He untwisted the Spinpin from my hair, letting my tousled locks cascade down my back to the bottoms of my shoulder blades, and he claimed my mouth. Peeling off my sweater and then his own shirt, he discarded them onto the floor. With quick, sure moves, he made fast business of ridding us of the rest of our clothing.

"Mmm," he groaned, when he took one breast in his greedy hand, kneading while he lowered his mouth to flick my nipple. He sucked hungrily and grazed his teeth over the sensitive bud. I gasped and a soft moan followed. My hands went into his hair, encouraging him. Repeating the treatment on the other breast, he received a similar response. He knew a little attention to my nipples got me aroused and wet very quickly.

Walking me backward toward the bed, he held both my breasts in his hands and played with my nipples, rolling, pulling, twisting, pinching. Watching me get aroused was also a turn on for Blake, and he couldn't take his eyes off my swollen, peaked nipples. I couldn't help making little yipping noises of pleasure.