All Comments on 'Loving Lisa's Pussy Petals'

by MrJack

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ArshanArshanalmost 13 years ago
Stylish

For some odd reason that's the first of your stories, not the last, that I've read. I really like your style & highly descriptive couplings.

racefan91racefan91almost 13 years ago
Now this is a Story!

this is the type of story i would write if i could write that is. Very well put together and just the right lenth.

PornguinPornguinalmost 13 years ago
Loved it.

Loved the story. Wish I had a sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank YOU.ec6a

Tender. Caring. Loving. Solid!

Thanks!

GizmorGizmoralmost 13 years ago
Lisa

Great story! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Horsing around

So the girl is devastated her horse has been injured. Yet she's happy to make out while it's in distress and agony? Please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Sheeeit, why haven't I tapped that before!" I silently asked myself.

That's what lots and lots of guys ask themselves after they've fucked their cute little sister for the first time. A boy growing up with his kid sister gets a look at her adorable little coochie and finds himself hard in his pants. The girls notices her big brother's hard on and smiles mischievously, as she gets wet between her legs. Look, they're brother and sister, they love each other to pieces. The first cunt the boy ever sees is his sis's cute little cunt. The first cock the girl ever sees is her big bro's meaty cock hanging over his balls. They get really excited by what each one's got between their legs that's "different." Sooner or later they do what's inevitable. The boy sticks his big hard cock up his sister's sweet wet twat and blows his brotherly balls up inside her, as the girl cums like crazy. Then they do it over and over again.

izzy88izzy88almost 10 years ago
great story line

Man this is epic, I can see myself in the room, truck where ever they fucked.. nicely done gave it a fiver

7High7Highalmost 9 years ago
Better ...

It just kept getting better ... so very intense, I got lost inside it!

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uabout 6 years ago
Loved it

So sexy, so sensual, and so fucking hot. Damn. I wish I had a hot sister to bury my cock in

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

This is one of the best taboo stories ever! One reason is the authentic voice of the west -- descriptions of four-wheeled backhoes, the cries of wild animals, the processes of dealing with rain and drought, dust and death. Well done, well done.

In my opinion, there is one flaw. More quoted dialogue, with Lisa speaking, would give the story additional depth. The story goes for long scenes with Lisa silent. Even if she said something nonconsequential in the truck, like, "I'm so sad. My heart is breaking. That poor horse!!!". we would hear her voice and feel her presence more closely in the narrative.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 3 years ago

This was hilarious! What a satiric look at “cuntry life”!

It’s as if Zane Grey wrote porn - badly!

Well done! I couldn’t stop

Laughing at the amazingly trite westernisms.

You should write for a comedy show!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous