All Comments on 'Loving Made Easy'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Waffle

I gave up half way through the first page. Too much waffle. I just wanted to scream "Get on with it!"

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Thank you for your carefully considered opinion.

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
Well i Loved it

Its a pity Anonymous gave up she/he missed out on a great story.

Three toy draws now that could be seen by some unenlightened people as being a teeny weeny bit greedy ,not by me though , sounds like fun heeee heeee . Talk about being spoiled for choice.

That promised wife swapping ( not the straight couple one ) The interesting one with Dave , Kat , Lizzie and Heather . Yeah I want to know more , lots more .

One question though . Does anyone actually get any sleep in that part of Yorkshire ? Heeee heeee .Sounds exhausting ( in a good way ) . Ok ill admit I am jealous of all that hot and sexy action .

Thank you

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Stroudle

Thank you for your kind words. The four-girl wife-swapping story will be told soon. And I guess you're right; as far as Hev and her friends are concerned sleep is a very rare commodity in these parts!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 Stars

Great story as usual. I absolutely love Hev. Who wouldn't. I could read about her all day long. I am looking forward to the next weekend. Its got to be an exceptional few days (and nights). Can't wait.

SB

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous SB

Thank you for reading and enjoying. The "wife" swapping weekend story will follow shortly.

IdiosyncraticElfIdiosyncraticElfalmost 6 years ago
Lovin’ the story from Hev’s POV

I like the shift to the first person perspective. I think it will prove interesting to see how events are colored depending on who’s doing the telling. I love the whole Vic, Kat, Lizzie, Hev, Dave (I’m sureI’ve left someone out) story and how the characters are losely connected through knowing Heather Hunter. She’s a great character and its fun reading about her exploits. I wholeheartedly dissagree with anonymous, I don’t think its waffling, I think of it as character development and learning how Heather “speaks.” I can’t wait for the next chapter in the saga.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for IdiosyncraticElf

Thank you for your comments. I have intended telling a story from Hev's point of view for a while but struggled to get her "voice" until just recently. Ironically, I was trying to make her sound nervous to the extent of waffling a bit. Maybe I did that too well for some readers!

I'm currently writing a follow-up with Hev over her attack of nerves and ore than ready for the new weekend.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 6 years ago
sorry

I am sure this is a good story, but I just read the first and last page

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Jenorma

I'm not sure what to make of that but thank you for reading at least some of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well done

Another good one,don’t know what the others are complaining about.Looking forward to Liz,Kat,Dave and Hev going to be a hell of a weekend;)

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Thank you for reading and enjoying. The follow up is about halfway done and I haven't even got to the big weekend yet! You're right though; it is going to be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. I wish I was Lizzie. Beautiful girl loves girl situations. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Plenty more to say.

Heather: Firstly, well done in narrating your own story. It came over very well. Secondly I admire the way you don’t waste your time. When you see an opportunity, after a short time of careful thought, you seize it. Once you had made your mind up with Lizzie you phoned her and sure enough within a few hours you were with her for a night and weekend of deep passionate sex. And now you’re about to seize the opportunity with Dave.

And Lizzie: Like Heather I love your tattoos. They must look very good on you and enhance your already very sexy body, worthy of Heather’s kisses and nibbles.

D Ellerbeck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous