Loving Made Easy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bedroom lights were of course burning brightly. I took in the shape of Kat's body in the mirror and admired it more than ever. Everything about her looked good. Even my hands still clinging to her ass didn't seem out of place.

'Friends again,' I said. 'You and Dave, I mean.'

'Yes,' she replied, 'I suppose.'

'You don't sound too sure.'

Kat sighed heavily.

'No,' I said, 'tell me.'

So she did.

'I'm sure we're friends. It's everything that comes with it. By next Monday she'll want me to move back in with her. For a month or so all will be well. Then she'll want to be wife-swapping again.'

That resonated. It sort of confirmed what Lizzie had said about Dave and pretty girls. And it also made me think of the swap I'd once done with Vic . . . the one that had ultimately led to her being married with kids.

'Wife swapping,' I echoed, crossing my fingers behind Kat's back (where she couldn't see them). 'I've always fancied that but never dared try.'

'It's not all it's cracked up to be,' she said. 'Dave picked on a young couple from the new houses up Swine Lane; a young, straight couple. She got the beautiful blonde and I got her frigging husband.'

I laughed and asked if she'd known what to do with him.

'I found lots of things to do with him. And he had decent staying power, for a bloke. But I'd rather have had the blonde.'

'Was it a one-off?'

'No it flipping well wasn't.' Kat was purposely sounding grumpy but chuckling. She didn't look as if she'd really hated the experience. Not beyond all reason, anyway.

'Not totally put off,' I ventured.

She grinned. 'I'm hesitant,' she said, 'not totally put off.'

'We could try it this weekend,' said I, taking the gamble. 'I guarantee you'll get the blonde.'

Kat propped herself on her elbows and stared down at me. 'What exactly are you proposing?'

'To all extents and purposes Dave's your wife this weekend, right? And Lizzie's mine. I guess I'm saying we spend Friday night as regular couples then meet up on Saturday and swap.'

Kat kept staring at me and said nothing.

'Lizzie works Saturday mornings,' I went on. 'We could meet up in the Buzzer around two, share drinks and snacks then leave in different pairings. I'll go with Dave round to her place; you can bring Lizzie back here. We can swap back on Sunday; or maybe not, if everything's going well.'

'What about the geese?'

My heart leapt. There'd been no initial rejection, no display of shock, just a practical question, and a relevant one at that. Hunters Farm has all sorts of security but the geese are the most telling of all. Nobody in their right mind would stand up to all seven of them on the attack. And no stranger was safe from them. Even the postie left my mail in the box at the end of the driveway, a hundred yards away from their pond.

'They know you by now,' I said calmly, as if we were planning no more than a shopping trip. 'I will tell Bashful she's in charge and they have to leave you alone. She'll take care of the rest.'

'And I get the blonde?'

'Yes. I'll sell it to Lizzie dead easy. No problem. Do you think you can sell it to Dave?'

Kat laughed. 'Trust me; it won't be as hard as selling sand to Arabs.' Then, frowning, 'You haven't told me how to shut Lizzie up yet.'

When I told her she laughed even louder.

Afterword

I think I'm shaking more now I've finished writing than I was when I began. Now my nervousness is about reception. What on earth will everyone think about me! Am I a shameless whore or am I just a modern girl, free to enjoy herself?

And do I sense raised eyebrows at that?

Well into the second half of my thirties and I still think and act like a girl. Personally I don't see a lot wrong with that. I don't look anything like my age, sex happens to be my hobby and I happen to be oversexed. And I also happen not to believe in monogamous relationships.

So what's wrong with that?

Not that I am being defensive. And not that I think I have any moral high ground at all. In one of Kat's many stories she claims she never lets herself think of Lover A while having sex with Lover B. She uses a swear word in that assertion (obviously!) but she does seem sincere in her belief: Infidelity can be done mentally as well as physically.

How bad does that make me! I wasn't only thinking about Dave while having sex with Kat, I was busy plotting ways to get into her panties!!

Anyway, no matter how tarnished my reputation might be, my scheming worked. I called Lizzie on my mobile Thursday morning and made the easiest sale ever. If we'd been together in the same room she'd have probably bitten off my hand. Then, returning to my office after a working lunch, I found an incoming email from Dave3.

Yes, Kat had been selling well too. Dave's message was short and to the point.

"Saturday pm in the Busfeild is on! I can't wait!!"

And I have never, ever seen as many smiley Emoticons in my life. She must have used at least a year's supply.

So there we were, all happily ever after.

And no, by the way, I was not at all nervous about the prospect of getting it on with Dave. When about to take a new lover I get excited and might well tremble with anticipation, but I'm never nervous. Taking a new lover is always a wonderful experience. And meeting up to wife swap in a very public place can only add to the thrill.

Maybe I'll tell more about that second weekend.

Maybe you won't despise me after all.

Maybe you'll want to know a little more . . .