All Comments on 'Loving Moms Ch. 03: Wildest Dreams'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Great story. Nothing but pure unadulterated sex between mom and son. Sorry that dad got left out but I'm sure they could have worked him into their schedule. Son had a goal and he made it and mom rewarded him with sex. Maybe that's why I did not do too well in college. I especially loved the first time his cock slipped into her wet pussy and then after fucking her he shot a load into her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not so good

Look up 'sedulous." You misused it badly. It's grouped in with words that mean, more or less, "busy." Look these words up first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

An amazing story of mother son loving. It seems this young, like many young men, had it bad for mommy. The mere sight of his mothers breasts or even a little cleavage has his cock rock hard. Each night his dreams are invaded by his desire to make passionate love to his morning and he wakes up to sticky sheets. Mom wants to help his nightmares and grades and reluctantly agrees to allow her son to fulfill his desires. I agree with the comments by great story. I loved that while mom was reluctantly hesitant to commit incest with her son but after a while can't control her desires and by the end of the story is begging her son to cum deep in her pussy. I can only imagine how fantastic it would feel to look deep in mothers eyes as my hard cock slips between her slippery pussy lips and into her warm wet pussy. As you thrust away into the woman of your dreams to hear nothing but muffled moans, the rythmic creaking of the parents marital bed and to feel your own mother orgasm underneath you as you feel your own orgasmic release and fill your fertile mothers womb with your seed. I gave this story five stars and hope to read another story from this talented writer. I want to read about this son mounting his mother all over the house each night and leaving her pussy a sodden mess, a glorious testament of a son's love for his mother. I hope this mother becomes pregnant with the fruits of her son's love and mom and son can experience the thrill of her son making his mother a mother again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing Story

This is the best of the "Loving Moms" stories. It was a well thought out story line. I loved the passion between mother and son.

I also like the length of the story. It wasn't too short like many others. This allowed the story to develop very well.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 6 years ago
Erotic Story.

Excellent writing, you captured the essence of incest, forbidden but oh so satisfying.

va45va45over 6 years ago
Good start

Hope to read more as they become a couple and she start to dress and act as his lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Damn good story

I'm glad they finally gave in to what was inevitable . I just hope she doesn't get pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
tip fuck

awesome! Reminds me of how my older sister used fuck just the head of my dick. Started with her rubbing just the tip in her clit. She'd hold me still so she could control how much got in, but every time we did it, there'd always be a few thrust where she'd get almost half my dick in her before backing off. It was the best tease.

nashman1000nashman1000over 4 years ago
One of your best stories

I really enjoyed this story - great length and detail!

xsiveonexsiveoneover 4 years ago
Great story!

This was your last submission and it's too bad because you are a talented writer. I immensely enjoyed it and wish you would continue, but alas, life doesn't always go the way we want or plan so it went in my favorites and will be enjoyed again. Thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If only this was real life.

This story is awesome. Hot sex, closeness. If only all relationships were like this.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy indeed! Well done! Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

A beautiful and sexy story that shows how love can grow between a mother and her son. The buildup was good and the characters were believable. I enjoyed all the Loving Moms series. On to the next chapter and thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
love it!

my sister used to fuck the head of my dick.

CarmellaCCarmellaCalmost 4 years ago
Very well constructed

Simply amazing xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tiny mistakes but such a good story i still give it 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous