Loving Moms Ch. 03: Wildest Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,103 Followers

It was the Friday before Thanksgiving that I had an English test and passed with an 'A'. Unfortunately, I knew Dad would be home this weekend, so I knew nothing was going to happen until Monday at the earliest. That is if Mom was going to do anything at all.

This kind of bummed me out, and I think Mom knew it also because when I handed her my test paper, she touched my cheek lovingly and replied, "I'm very proud of you Tucker."

"Thanks Mom." I said and sat at the kitchen table holding my head in my hands.

"Why don't you go do something before dinner? You still have time."

"Sorry Mom I'm really not up for anything."

"Suit yourself." Mom replied and went back to cooking.

My depression lingered as I ate and spent more time playing with my food then actually eating it and heard Mom ask, "You okay?"

"Sorry Mom I'm just not that hungry alright if I just go to my room?"

"Sure dear."

In no rush, I took my time getting to my room and crashed on my bed for the night.

My mind went back and forth, over whether or not I made a mistake letting Mom see those pictures, but eventually I fell asleep.

It was in the middle of the night when I was awoken by Mom slipping into my room and heard her whisper, Shhhh your father is sleeping.

Mom closed and latched my door softly before proceeding to tip toe next to me and hushed, "Take off your pants."

I obligated her request and she sat next to my side and whispered, "I really am very proud of you honey." And with that she lightly grasped on my dick.

"Oh..." I softly huffed as Mom's hand went a little quicker.

"Is this okay?" I heard and replied, "Oh yesss. Mom it feels great."

"Better then what you thought?"

"Much better."

"I want you to close your eyes." Mom murmured as she slowly leaned over.

With my eyes closed I could feel Mom's hot breath pulsating onto my dick head while her hand suddenly went motionless.

Through slit eyes, I watched as her face just hovered inches away from my cock, and I grumbled, "So good Mom. This is so good."

Slowly, Mom ventured down and I gasped when I felt her lightly kiss the tip of my swollen knob for the first time.

Her hand hesitantly stroked on my shaft, and I heard her whisper, "I don't think can do this."

"It's okay Mom." I said and moved my left hand on her cheek. "I still have the pictures to help me."

I guess that sparked something insider her because once again she kissed the tip only this time it lingered longer, and I croaked, "Fuck Mom this is so much better."

"Oh god forgive me." I heard her say just before her lips slipped over my mushroom head.

"Oh... Nnnn... Ahhh... I groaned as mom took my entire cock down her throat.

My hands held the top of her head as I thrust up and heard mom make a gurgling sound before I released my pressure, and she popped my dick out of her mouth.

Mom stroked on my dick feverishly now causing me to lift up in little jerks and heard her say, "Is this what you wanted?"

"Oh yess..." I hissed and felt her mouth once again suck in my cock and then start to bounce her head on it.

Faster and quicker she went until I was grunting uncontrollable. I was going to pop any second and croaked, "Mom I'm going to cum..."

With that, Mom tugged on my balls while her tongue did something wonderful around the tip of my bubble head and I erupted.

Mom's head went down hard on my dick as I pumped all my juices down her silky throat.

"Oh fuck... Oh fuck... I grunted over and over. I was lost in euphoria and never wanted that feeling to end. But end it did and as I panted profusely Mom eased my spent pecker out of her mouth and whispered, "Now get some sleep."

"Oh... Ha... Okay Mom." I whiffed as she quietly exited my room leaving me satisfied and ecstatic.

It was then that I wanted to sexually please Mom also for all she's done for me and felt a strong obligation to make it happen.

So I spent the rest of the week thinking of how I could accomplish this. It wasn't until Thanksgiving Day that an opportunity emerged. We had just finished our Holiday meal and had all sat down in the Living Room to enjoy a football game. Well so dad could enjoy a football game while Mom and I chatted on the sofa. Mom appeared to be purely content and was enjoying a tall glass of wine.

Truthfully time seemed to fly by as Mom had several more glasses of wine while we talked about numerous subjects. Everything from what music we liked to who was our favorite movie star.

"I see your Father is enjoying the game as usual." I heard Mom say and noticed him fast asleep in his lazy boy.

I light heartedly chuckled, "Yeah like always.

Mom took another sip from her wine and out of the blue whispered, "So no test this week?"

"No Mom. I guess they decided to give us a break before the Holiday."

"Well that's a shame."

I was shocked by her comment and mumbled, "How so?"

"Oh... Nothing... I was just thinking..."

Her words stopped there and I replied, "Thinking what?"

Mom looked around me at Dad and whispered, "Why don't we finish this conversation up in your room."

Needless to say my cock jumped when I heard that and rapidly stood up.

Quietly, we ventured up to my room and once their Mom said, "How about I make an exception for the holiday."

"An exception?" I replied as Mom locked my door and then did something startling by walking up and planting a hard kiss upon my lips.

I can't tell you how ecstatic that made me feel and held Mom tight against my chest while I kissed her back. It didn't take long before our tongues were mingling together and then felt Mom's hand unzipping my pants.

I broke the kiss and groaned when she pulled my cock out and started to jerk on it.

Without saying a word Mom knelt down in front of me yanked my pants to the floor and without any hesitation sucked my dick down her throat.

"Oh mmm Mom..." I croaked as her head bobbed back and forth.

Her fingers went to my nuts and started to toy with them, and I couldn't hold back any longer.

With a mighty push, I held her head as I let loose inside her mouth.

My knees were getting weak as she drank down all my cum, and I groaned, "Fuck Mom you do that so well."

Mom popped my spent pecker out of her lips and said as she rose from her feet, "At least someone still appreciates me."

I held mom's arms and replied, "You have no idea how much." And kissed her hard.

Once again, our tongues danced together while our breaths raced. It was then I made my move and cautiously started to unbutton her blouse. I was two buttons away from having her top completely unclasped when Mom broke the kiss and hiss, "Wait! What... what are you doing?"

With my hands holding onto her blouse, I said, "Making you feel good." And with that I quickly parted her shirt open and sucked onto her left boob.

"OH!!" I heard and jumped over to her right bosom.

"Wait... Tucker... Oh!! You shouldn't..." She rebutted but I kept it up and then felt Mom's hands holding my head while she moaned, "Oh... It does feel good though..."

I kept up my toying with her globes until it was apparent she was getting extremely excited, and that's when I went for pants. Without any reluctance from mom, I had easily unclasped them and let the fall to the floor. However, as my finger scratched at the top of her panties Mom shrieked, "Okay that is far enough."

"But Mom I want to make you feel good also?"

"No... I'm sorry Tucker but I just can't."

I looked down at my fully erect dick and said, "Okay then how about we just masturbate next to each other instead?"

"Okay. I guess we can do that." She replied, and we both stripped off our clothes before sitting on my bed.

With Mom right beside me, I started to jerk myself off while she tickled her clit, and it wasn't long before we both were getting hot.

Mom started to whimper louder, and I felt her right hand grab onto my thigh. I gently lifted it away and placed on my crotch.

Immediately Mom grasped my shaft and started to work her magic on my tool while her own fingers slid inside her pussy and moaned.

With my hands free now I scotched closer to Mom and reached over her shoulder with my left hand until it was playing with her breast while my right hand rested high on her upper thigh.

"Oh Tucker what are you doing?" Mom sighed and I gently pinched her nipple and said, "Just helping you cum."

Mom closed her eyes as she grasped my shaft a little tighter while going quicker on both my cock and her pussy.

Slowly, I moved my hand from her thigh until my index finger touched the tip of her outer lips and heard her sigh, "Please Tucker you mustn't."

"Shh... I just want to help you like you've helped me."

Oh..." Mom cried as my finger pierced her slit and rubbed over her clit.

"Oh Tucker this is wrong. You're not supposed to be touching me like this... Oh... It's wrong fffor you to... be... Ahhh. Doing!!"

I ignored her plea and raced my finger over her clit causing her hips to lift upward while her hand fell away from my shaft.

"That's it mom. Cum for me. Let me help you cum!"

"Oh Tucker!!" She whined while stabbing her fingers deeper into her pussy but just before she orgasmed, I slid off the bed while removing her hand and latched onto her snatch with my mouth.

"OH FUCK!!" Mom howled as she fell back onto the bed when I jabbed my tongue in and out of her exploding pussy. Mom's juices covered my chin as her hands pulled me tighter to her mound grinding her climax on my face.

Mom was panting hard as I eased myself from her love hole and puffed, "This wasn't supposed to happen."

"Didn't you like it mom?"

"That isn't the point." Mom whiffed as she sat herself up. "My god, why did I let you do that to me? What's wrong with me?"

"It's okay Mom. I only helped you like you've helped me."

Mom sighed as she got off my bed and said before leaving, "I need to clear my head. My god what have I done."

"But mom!" I shouted just as she dashed out of my room.

Mom hid in her room the rest of that evening and most of the next day. It wasn't until later that night that Mom pulled me to the side and said, "We need to have a talk."

While Dad sat and watched the television Mom, and I ventured up to my room and I was no sooner inside the door when Mom said, "Listen Tucker, I understand why you did what you did and yes, it felt fantastic. But honey even though I enjoyed it, we mustn't let that happen again okay?

"No it's not okay. You have needs also."

Mom sighed, "Oh Tucker. Yes, I do. However, letting you help me isn't something I'm comfortable with, so no more."

"Okay Mom." I pouted, and she gave me a big hug.

"Thank you honey. Now let's get back down stairs."

Over the next few days after our little talk, nothing special happened between us. But I just couldn't stop from thinking how I made Mom cum on my mouth and no matter what she said about not helping her. My mind was already set on giving her more pleasure. I just needed to find a way to get her guard down again. And then it hit me how after seeing her double doing those sexual acts actually worked in my favor. I know I promised her I wouldn't save anymore images, but I just had to try to see if my notions were true. So that night before I went up to my room, I asked to borrow her laptop which of course she lent me. I went in search of more explicit pictures. "Yes, that's it. I mumbled to myself as images of the woman fucking another young lad filled my screen.

I must have saved 30 pictures of her in various sexual positions getting fucked wildly by the young hunk and figured these just might do the trick. I know for a fact they did for me because that night I had the most wickedest dream yet about fucking Mom, and I woke up with my bed soaked from sweat and cum all over the sheets. Now I just hoped they would have a similar effect on her.

However, nothing was mentioned the following day about them. As a matter of fact, nothing was said three days later. I found it kind of odd but played it cool since if I put any more sexual images on her PC, I wouldn't be able to lie about forgetting to remove them.

It wasn't until that Friday after getting an 'A' that Mom finally spoke up and acknowledged their existence and said, "I hope you realize what that girl was doing in those pictures is completely out of the question."

I played stupid at first, but I was sure Mom wasn't buying it and said, "Sorry Mom you can't blame me for trying."

"My God Tucker. You really need to control yourself."

"I know. I'll try."

"Well since your father is away, and you did get an 'A' I guess I might be up for trying something a little different tonight.

"Really? I said and already felt myself getting stiff.

"Yes. Well maybe. We'll see how I feel about it."

I had no idea what Mom had in store but was definitely up for trying anything with her so after dinner that evening I rushed up to my room and got myself ready.

Mom followed shortly and came in wearing nothing but a long night shirt and said, "Ok I want you to lie upon your back."

I moved towards the center of the bed and lay flat while Mom sat upon the edge and said, "Now remember what I said about touching me."

I just nodded and watched as Mom straddled my waist facing me. She then leaned slightly forward while lowering herself down.

I felt a rush of excite hit me when I felt her panty covered mound pressing on top of my naked groin. Her pussy might have been concealed, but I still couldn't help but lightly sigh when the heat from her pussy enveloped across my stiff wood. Without thinking I reached my hands upwards towards Mom's chest.

Unfortunately, they were stopped when Mom grabbed my hands with hers and leaned forward pushing them down onto the bed next to my head and said, "No touching, remember."

I stayed quiet as Mom started to slowly rock her hips back and forth and moaned, "Oh this might not have been a good idea."

I just groaned "Oh god mom this feels great."

"Shhh don't talk." She whispered as her hips ever so gradually began to move quicker.

My breath heaved as her tempo built. But then I noticed Mom's breath was racing also, and I lifted my torso up just a tad, causing her to lightly sigh, "Oh fffuck..."

There was no denying it. Mom was enjoying this as much as I was, and I whispered, "You like this too don't you?"

With that, mom abruptly stopped and shrieked, "What... Wait. Oh no. No no no no!

Quickly, mom got off of me and said, "I'm sorry Tucker. I can't. I just can't do this."

"But Mom..." I replied and she quickly rebutted, "No buts. I'm sorry, but this will have to do."

With that, Mom leaned over and inhaled my cock causing me to groan, "Oh fffuck mom."

Faster and harder mom's mouth bobbed up and down and then added her hand onto my balls.

"MM... Ohh... Mom." I croaked and watched her lift her head while placing her hand on my shaft.

Feverishly she jerked on my cock and said, "Cum for mommy."

"Nnnn. God Mom!" I screamed as my hips bucked rapidly up and down.

I was so close to cumming but in a last attempt, I pleaded, "Please Mom. Get on top of me once more."

Mom's hand stop and she mumbled, "I don't know Tucker."

"Please Mom. Just one more try." I begged.

With a loud sigh, she said, "Okay I'll try."

With my cock still in her hand mom straddled me and placed my bare shaft between her covered crotch and said, "I'm still not sure about this."

"Just go slow Mom."

Once again, mom eased herself back and forth until her heat penetrated through the fabric as my shaft glided over her snatch.

Mom moved a tad quicker, and I implored, "Can I just feel your boobs."

"Shhh I said no." Mom said, but I could tell her breath was becoming more rapid as she leaned forward resting her hands on my shoulders.

It was then that I felt her wetness soaking through her panties while my cum bubbled up my shaft. Mom whimpered softly while she sat upright and started to gyrate on my groin.

I couldn't control myself and lifted my hips up causing her panties to tuck slightly into her slit only adding more contact with my shaft.

Our breaths were racing now, and I closed my eyes while mom moaned louder. No way, I was going to last much longer and groaned when I felt Mom's body tighten up while her legs squeezed together trapping my cock between them.

"OH... Ohhh Oh no. Not again!!" Mom whimpered as her body quivered above me putting me over the edge, and I exploded groaning, "Fuck mom I'm cumming too! Ahhhh!"

Both our bodies rocked to and fro riding our orgasms out to its fullest until mom went motionless on top of me and only the sound was of us panting hard.

"My god. My god what just happened? Mom said as she slid off to the side of me and crashed next to my side.

"That was fantastic mom." I said but heard mom start to sniffle and replied, "Mom you okay?"

"No. I... I wasn't supposed to get excited again. It's not right. God what am I doing with my son?

"Mom... It's okay. Really, this is helping me. Haven't I been getting good grades?"

"That's not the point Tucker. I'm not supposed to like it also. God maybe I am sexually frustrated too?"

"Mom?"

With a loud sigh, Mom said, "Your father hasn't been himself in a long time."

"Oh. Well maybe that will change." I replied.

"No. I don't think so. He's been having problems for a while now, and I don't see it changing."

"Problems?"

With another loud sigh, Mom said, "Yes he's can't get an erection. God knows we've tried but it just doesn't happen."

"Oh..." Was my only response.

"Really, I don't know why I'm telling you this."

I sat in silence and pondered over what mom just said and replied, "Well I'm glad you did and from what you said I don't know why you're so upset about what happened."

Mom turned sharply and said, "Because you're my son dam it! Christ why can't you see how wrong all of this is?"

"Okay I know what you're saying but really how is it wrong if it actually helped both of us. I mean we both got off didn't we?"

"I wasn't supposed to. Frustrated or not. I wasn't supposed to enjoy it like that."

"But you did Mom. Why is it so wrong for you to enjoy it also?"

"Aren't you listening to me? Your! My! Son!"

"Yes. Yes, I am and I love you just as much as you do me. So why can't you see I want you to be happy also?"

I could see mom was contemplating over what I said but then suddenly I felt a sharp pain down in my groin, and I looked at it.

"What the hell?" I mumbled when I noticed how red my shaft was."

"What's wrong?" Mom said as I touched my dick lightly and let out a loud groan.

"Oh shit mom it hurts!" I yelled. Apparently, mom's cotton panties had done a number on my cock when she was grinding on me, and I was rubbed raw.

"Oh honey I'm sorry. Let's go into the bathroom."

I slowly followed behind mom into the bathroom while she looked through the medicine chest.

"Here." She said while handing me a tube of ointment. "Put this on gently it should help."

"Okay mom." I replied and lightly smeared the white pasting cream onto my genital. It was only on for a couple of seconds before a sharp burning pain flourished before I could completely rub it in and cried, "Oh fuck mom it burns!"

"Shhh. Shhh. It will stop just let it soak in."

With tight fists, I cringed as I sat myself down on the edge of the tub and waited.

"Well I guess we won't be doing that again." I heard mom say and quickly rebutted, "Why mom?"

"You're asking me why? My god Tucker, look at you. You're almost doubled over in pain."

Fighting back the pain I grumbled, "But it was worth it."

Unexpectedly mom chuckled, "You're crazy you know that. Why would you think I would do that again knowing it's going to hurt you?"

The pain was actually dying down now, and I replied, "Okay. How about this? What if you were to take off your panties first?"

bob03567
bob03567
4,103 Followers