Loving Moms Ch. 03: Wildest Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,108 Followers

It wasn't until our tongues started to mingle that Mom broke away and said, "Okay I think that's enough"

I coughed, "Oh yeah sorry mom I guess I just get carried away."

"No we both did." Mom replied and walked away.

I wanted to chase after her but remembered our talk and just went to my room to study. With the end of the school year approaching, I figured keeping my grades up would keep Mom in high spirits.

Things appeared to be back to normal that evening as we ate our dinner. Mom talked about her job and I about school. We even sat and watched some television until I finally got tired and headed off to sleep.

I spent some time lying on my bed relishing over the wonderful evening I had with mom and was half-awake when I heard my door open and made out a woman's silhouette in the doorway.

"Mom?" I whispered, but I got no response she just stood there in the darkness.

I got up on my elbows and said, "Mom you okay?"

This time the shadow crept into my room and turned on my light.

My mouth dropped when I noticed Mom standing there in a very provocative red lingerie outfit. It consisted of a transparent bra that barely covered her breast that had matching panties. Her legs were covered in a pair of sheer scarlet stockings that also matched the outfit and were held up by a cherry lace garter belt.

"What do you think?" I heard her softly say as she seductively approached me.

I was bewildered at first but not for long. For as Mom sashayed closer she teased, "I think it's about time we stop resisting what we both really want.

"Mommm???" I managed to mumble just as her finger went to my lips while her other hand pulled my covers back.

"Shhh honey. Mommy's going to make this right. No more naughty dreams for my little man." Mom cooed while her hand fumbled with my shorts until it found its mark and then heard her whispered, "Did you miss this?"

I just nodded as Mom's hand stroked long and hard up and down my shaft sending waves of pleasure through my body and heard her say, "I missed this too."

Mom wasted no time tugging my shorts completely off and then kissed the very tip of my mushroom head cause me to groan.

"OH Mom..." I huffed in delight as she went faster.

Mom raised her head but kept stroking and cooed, "God did I missed this."

"OH yesss, so did I. Oh fuck! So much." I croaked.

"Then it's time we did something about it." She replied as she straddled herself on top of me.

My body shuddered as I felt her warm pussy resting on top of my solid shaft. I wasn't aware that those panties had a slit in them and I groaned as my cock slid through it and was now rubbing against her soft wet opening. Up and down. Back and forth mom worked until my stiff pecker slipped inside her folds and accepted my girth.

"OH yesss... MMMM yesss baby. I heard mom whine and lifted my hips while she pushed down until I was balls deep inside her womb.

Slowly, Mom rocked back and forth, and I relished in the feeling she was giving me.

Gingerly I reached up and took both her tits in my hand and gently squeezed them.

Mom lightly whimpered as her hips rocked a little quicker.

Making little sounds of pleasure we both grunted and gyrated until Mom's body started to bounce while I heaved myself upward.

"Oh fuck I want you deeper inside me." I heard Mom sigh.

"I have an idea." I said and motioned Mom to get off of me.

Rapidly I stood up taking Mom's hand and led her towards my bedroom wall.

Mom smiled as I had her face the wall while I nudged my cock from behind.

I felt Mom's ass push back when my cock head hit her snatch and easily slipped inside.

Mom's hands braced the wall as I grabbed her waist and drove home.

With little jabs I worked my dick until it was slamming deep inside her.

"Oh... Oh fuck. God Tucker!" Mom said loudly. Her moans turned into screams of pleasure, and I was sure the neighbors could hear us. I found that to be most stimulating but knew I had to quiet her down, so as I kept ramming my cock home, I covered over her mouth with my hand while she pushed back even harder.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmm. HMMMMM!!" Mom wailed into my hand when her orgasm hit and had to use my other hand to hold her body up as she started to fall.

Mom panted in her bent-over position, and I slowly turned her around and lifted her up.

"Oh Fuck Tucker that was just amazing." Mom cooed as her hand grasped my rigid rod.

I leaned in and kissed Mom hard pushing her back to the wall. Mom's hands wrapped about my neck, and we kissed very passionately while my dick pressed hard against her mound.

My hands drifted down to Mom's ass, and as I grasped them tightly I lifted her up swiftly. Mom quickly wrapped her legs around my hips, just as I felt my cock pierce through her moist folds.

Faster and harder I fucked Mom until once again she was quivering. With our lips pressed tightly I couldn't stop myself from cumming. However, I guess I didn't need to because mom broke the kiss and panted, "Cum inside me. I want to feel you cum."

That did it. With a big heave, I felt my cock release its seed deep inside my mother.

"OH yesss baby. Oh it feels so good." Mom said as she squeezed her legs on my sides.

"OH Mom..." Was all I could say as my cock kept spurting its love juices deep inside her.

We kissed hard once again until all my sperm had released.

With our breath racing together, I whispered, "I love you so much mom" and eased her down on her feet.

"Come with me." Mom whispered and took my hand leading me into her bedroom.

I just stood in the doorway as Mom turned and said, "This is our bedroom now."

Without speaking I embraced Mom, and we kissed again before making love two more times that night. It was almost dawn before we both fell asleep in each other's arms totally exhausted.

I'm not sure where things are going to go. However, as of now I'm content with how we got here.

bob03567
bob03567
4,108 Followers