All Comments on 'Loving My Best Friend's Dad Ch. 06'

by Nightchild27

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Oh for fucks sake, yet another bloody writer on here who has no bloody idea where the HYMEN is, its at the ENTRANCE to the vagina, if he's in even half an inch he is PAST it, it's not something that is reached after working in and out for however long he did. 1* if you're going to write something like that educate yourself if you don't know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
YASSSS

OMG please right about their weekend of sex. Can't wait to see what happens when his daughter finds out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Finally

Other than the anatomy problem that you have, which was mentioned by another commentator, this story finally moved along at a much better pace than the previous posting. Much appreciated!

Now you've got me wanting to know how things turn out for this couple. Still should be listed in Mature, IMO.

Keep going and hopefully don't disappoint.

A Treat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

When are you putting the next part up, this is so good I can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
DAMN.

Sweet hot damn. That was awesome. Totally worth the wait! I'm so psyched for the next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

This is more than 8 days ooooo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
......Next One???

It's been almost THREE WEEKS?! Oh man, I'm dying for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Waiting....

Where did you go?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love Kyle and Erin

Your description of their exploration of each other is fantastic! I love his hairy chest and treasure trail, and Erin loves the chest and chest hair and the owner! Her gentle fingering of his chest hair and treasure trail is exciting for her AND for the reader! Keep this up please! Anxious to read of further sex adventures!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous