Loving My Best Friend's Dad Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked back to Kyle's room. Kyle looked like he had just woken up, rubbing his eyes and searching for his glasses, his hair stood up at odd ends. His back was to me, still naked from the night before, I took a second to check out his butt. For a guy, he had a cute butt. He turned around after placing his glasses on and smiled upon seeing me.

"Good morning, beautiful. This is going to sound cliché but you look better in that shirt than I do," he told me with a kiss and wrapped his arms around me.

"That is cliché but also true," I laughed, rising on my tip toes to kiss him again.

"How are you feeling?" Kyle asked, looking over me concerned.

"Honestly, a little different but nothing bad," I replied.

"No regrets? You're okay?" He double checked.

"None and I feel really good," I assured him.

"Good. I'm glad. I tried to make sure I was gentle. I wanted you to enjoy it. There is so much more we can do if you want, in time," he smiled, it seemed a little wicked. I grinned, excited for what more we could do. I couldn't wait to see what was in store for us.

My phone beeped indicating a text message. I checked it and saw a text from Ashley. It stated, "Hey girl, I'm going to be spending the weekend with Cole. We're got a small hotel on the beach for tonight. I'll see you Sunday evening when I get home! Hope that's okay and my dad isn't bothering you. Study hard!"

"Looks like we have a weekend alone," I showed the message to Kyle.

"Mmmm we do, what do you want to do first?" He winked at me and reached down to grab my butt.

"Oh... I don't know," I teased. This weekend was going to be fun!

12