Loving Rita Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Rita and Brian were talking after introduction, I brought a glass of Zinfandel wine for Rita and two beers for Brian and me. I sensed Rita liked Brian and approved him as a lover for Maria, her best friend.

Later, Maria arrived; after Rita introduced Brian to her, she also wanted a glass of Zinfandel. Maria dressed in tight black shorts, a pink tank top covered by a light jacket, and sandals. She had large green eyes, large boobs, narrow waist, and a meaty ass. She was about 5'2'' and 125 lb. Her olive colored skin looked tanned from outdoor activities. She had a beautiful smile on a slightly wrinkled face. She had on fairly heavy make up; her brown hair was pulled back, and tied in a pony tail. She looked like a special middle-aged baby-boomer, raised well, and who took care of herself.

Maria said to Brian, "I am glad to meet you; I have been looking forward to meeting you," reassuring a nervous Brian.

"May be you remember me; about four years ago, I did work on your home," said Brian.

Maria smiled and said, "Yes, I remember you. You supervised and helped your employees. You were shy and polite."

Soon, the four of us were on the back patio. As Rita helped me gather food for grilling, I saw Brian conversing earnestly with Maria. I sensed Brian was impressed with Maria's beautiful, elegant, and voluptuous looks; in turn, Maria was attracted to Brian.

Rita whispered to me: "Look. They are walking together looking at the flowers. They like each other."

Actually, Brian felt he had found a good friend in Maria. Blushing, he said to her:

"Looks like Chris and Rita are lovers; I hope it's not my imagination."

Maria replied softly, "Brian, you are blushing. Yes, Chris and Rita are lovers. I think it's great he does not think she is too old for him. Am I too old for you?"

Deciding to be bold, Brian whispered, "Maria, hope you don't think I'm too young for you. I also appreciate the charms of a mature lady."

It was Maria's turn to blush as she cooed, "You're cute. If you have no problem going out with me, an old lady, I'm going to the county fair later this evening; would you care to join me?"

Brian smiled and replied, "You are a very attractive lady. You are not old. I would love to go to the fair with you."

After I finished grilling, I helped Rita set the food and drinks on the table in the lanai. Soon, we heard Brian and Maria laughing and talking as they returned from their walk. A bottle of Zinfandel wine helped all of us relax more. After dinner, I helped Rita clear the dishes; we moved to the living room and had coffee and sherbet. While Rita and Maria went upstairs, I turned off some of the lights to cut down glare.

Brian and I sat in cushioned chairs across each other. We were chatting about Lausanne Lake, and the cottages and homes on its shores. Rita and Maria came downstairs smiling and talking.

Rita came and sat on my left knee, put her right arm around my shoulders and hugged me poking her right boob in to my chest; she kissed me softly on my cheek. I smelled her freshly applied perfume; thoughtfully, she had freshened up after dinner and Maria must have done the same.

As if on cue, Maria sat on Brian's left thigh and hugged him; in turn, Brian nuzzled Rita's right under arm and boob. It was obvious he was inhaling Rita's arm pit odor and perfume, and feeling Maria's large boob rub his right cheek. Boldly, Maria started planting small kisses on Brian's neck and cheek. A few minutes later, as Brian blushed, she kissed his mouth passionately. Maria also kept whispering reassuring words in Brian's ear:

"You're a hunk; I like you."

Brian whispered, "You're lovely. Beautiful," and squeezed Maria's ass.

After several minutes of chatting with us and necking, Brian and Maria said good bye and left for the county fair in his car; Maria left her car in our driveway.

A few minutes later, after I got dressed for the concert and, while waiting for Rita, read the newspaper. Rita came down the stairs: she looked resplendent in a long pink dress with thin straps, gold-diamond necklace, diamond ear rings, flat white shoes, and a black silk shawl to cover her bare shoulders; my cock got hard looking at Rita's cleavage and voluptuous form, but we had to leave for the concert.

BRIAN AND MARIA AT THE FAIR

As Brian drove to the fair, Maria began to flirt with him: lightly, she rubbed his hairy arms and thighs while cooing:

"You are so young and handsome."

At the fair, Brian bought two red roses and handed them to Maria. Maria cooed:

"That's so thoughtful and romantic," and kissed him on his cheek.

Later, Maria suggested: "Let's go on the Magic Ride. I'm sure it will be fun."

Brian nodded and followed Maria to the ride made up of a train of small cars. Most of the other riders were young couples eager to make out. Brian got in to a car first and Maria sat in front of him. As soon as the train entered a dark area, Maria took Brian's hands and put them on her boobs and cooed:

"Squeeze them Brian," Maria said, and reaching back hugged his neck tightly. Brian pinched himself realizing Maria gave access to her lovely bra-covered boobs and exposed arm pits; happily, he began to fondle them, pinch her nipples, and rub her arm pits.

"I love it; keep pinching gently. Oh baby, you're good," cooed Maria.

His cock continued to ooze precum; her pussy oozed nectar.

Later, they went to listen to a jazz band; Brian steered her to a dimly-lit part of the park and hugged her while pressing his cock in to Maria's ass. Maria began to dance to the music, rubbing herself all over him. She raised her arms high above her head, exposing her clean shaven arm pits, and danced while smiling at Brian seductively.

Suddenly, she threw her arms around his neck and kissed his mouth passionately slipping her tongue in to his mouth. An older couple stared at them disapprovingly as Brian and Maria kissed passionately and petted each other; after seeing a disheveled Maria, the couple walked away shaking their heads in disapproval and clucking to each other.

When the band members were taking a break, Maria and Brian decided to leave the fair. As Brian began to drive, Maria was all over him. Afraid that he will crash the car, Brian pulled in to Pine Bluff Park and parked his car a short distance from other cars. In the moon light, Brian could see several young couples making out in their cars.

Brian said to Maria, "We are probably the oldest couple here," to which she replied:

"I'm probably the oldest woman making out with her much younger date," and giggled.

Boldly, Maria nudged Brian to remove his shirt and rubbed his hard, hairy, chest, and cooed:

"You're all man. Hard body."

Brian removed Maria's tank top and cupped her red-silk-covered 36D dark boobs; when Brian gently pinched her nipples, she cooed with pleasure. Maria unclasped and lifted her bra, and offered her large dark boobs for Brian to suckle one at a time; she watched his mouth suckling her orbs with her passion-filled green eyes and purred like a cat.

When Brian, still suckling her boobs, started to rub her left inner thigh just above her knee, Maria thought to herself:

"Brian doesn't mind being with me. He loved my big boobs; he mauled them. Now he wants to feel my crotch," and wantonly spread her well-toned thighs. Maria also started rubbing Brian's crotch and stiff cock.

Happily, Brian gently rubbed her inner thigh inching close to her crotch, and as Maria hoped, gently started rubbing her red silk panties-covered crotch. Brian felt Maria's wet slit and pushed his index finger further wetting the panties and his finger.

At that moment Maria recalled the conversation she had with Rita when they were together right after dinner.

Rita, giggling, said to her, "Brian is a handsome guy. I hope you noticed he was eyeing your body, especially your cleavage and ass. I think he is smitten," she giggled some more and continued:

"I think, if you give him the go ahead, he'll jump your bones."

Maria replied, "I will take the first step, encourage him to play with my boobs, and ----."

Rita, again giggling, cut in, "If he pets your pussy, you should take him home and fuck him."

Maria said in a doubtful tone, "You think he'll come back to me after the first date?"

Rita replied, emphatically, "I'll guarantee he'll not leave you. Honey, he's smitten! He'll live at your crotch. He's as good as my Chris; Brian needs your guidance; find out what he likes; be open to his ideas," and after a pause, she continued thoughtfully:

"You have been without a cock for a long time, especially a young cock. The time has come for you get fucked silly."

In the Pine Bluff Park, with Brian's fingers probing her red silk-covered pussy, Maria realized that she would be getting fucked that night. That thought excited her: she felt tingly and her pussy oozed more love nectars.

Maria then cooed to Brian, "Let's go to my place."

After he and Maria put their clothes back on, Brian drove to Maria's home. At home, Maria went to the powder room to freshen up. After picking up a bottle of wine and two glasses in the kitchen, Maria led Brian up a flight of stairs to a balcony off of a sun room, with a great view of the lights on the shores of Lake Lausanne and the moon-lit lake. They sat side-by-side on an upholstered sofa admiring the beautiful view, listening to the crashing waves, and sipping wine.

Brian turned to Maria, held her tiny, wrinkled, hand for a minute, and whispered to her:

"You're a beautiful woman. I love being with you," and kissed the back of it.

He continued, softly, "I'll stay as long as you want me to," and kissed Maria's wrinkled neck.

After a few moments, Brian said, "It's a beautiful view from here."

"Ted, my husband, built this, our dream home," said Maria.

Brian asked, "Where did you meet him?"

"I met him in Brazil; I was an accounts manager in an American company; he was an Engineer from Chicago. It was love at first sight."

She continued, "Ted, like most American men, loved my big boobs and small ass. I was a virgin when I met Ted. We had a son within a year who's living in Brazil. I'm a grandmother, you know; I hope that doesn't bother you."

Brian whispered, "Not at all; I love to make love to this beautiful and voluptuous grandma," and pulled her to sit in his lap. Maria helped Brian take off her tank top and bra, and expose her tanned olive boobs: Maria was a nude sunbather.

Brian thought, "Her boobs are more beautiful than I imagined; large, soft, and resilient," and began to fondle them.

Maria purred with pleasure as Brian fondled her boobs and suckled her nipples. As Maria raised her hands and put them behind her head, her heaving moon-lit, pendulous, boobs jutted out proudly from her chest. Maria tilted her head back and continued to purr as Brian fondled her boobs, and gently pinched one nipple, while he suckled the other.

After several minutes of petting, Maria rubbed Brian's cock, and cooed shyly:

"I want to see your cock," and after getting off of Brian, Maria unzipped his shorts, lowered them and his underwear, and pulled out his stiff cock with her delicate hand. She squeezed it, ran her fingers on it, and kissed it, while mumbling:

"É grande. É grande. É grande."

Brian asked, "What does it mean?"

"It means: it's biiiiig," and, with a firm grasp on it, giggled happily.

Maria scooped his leaking precum with her finger and licked it smacking her lips, and fondled his cum-filled balls.

Maria then whispered, "I'm all wet being with you," and stood up.

Looking in to Maria's eyes, Brian whispered, "I want to eat you, grandma," and, reaching out, unzipped her shorts.

As Maria demurely lowered her shorts and red-silk panties, she protested weakly:

"But I'm full of juices. I've been oozing all evening. You sure you don't want me to clean up?"

Brian said pleadingly, "I insist; I want to taste your love juices; you're lovely and voluptuous in the moonlight."

"It's been a long time since I had my pussy sucked," cooed Maria.

Brian stood and nudged a giggling Maria to sit on the sofa, and fell on his knees. Her toned thighs were smooth and tanned, and her pussy was hairless and smooth. Maria purred when Brian kissed her thighs from her knees to her crotch. Brian lifted her legs on to his shoulders exposing her crotch and flower-like, glistening, pussy. He rubbed her crotch area: in the moonlight, his white hands contrasted with Maria's dark crotch area. Brian gently inserted his index finger in to her glistening pussy, scooped her nectars, and licked them.

Brian whispered to Maria, "I love your hair-less pussy; it's beautiful," and leaned forward, and licked and sucked her juicy pussy, and juice slickened pussy lips and clit.

Maria mumbled, "Brazilian women remove pubes," and cooed:

"Ohhh. Goddddd. My cleet, my cleeeeeet," and held on to Brian's head as he clamped his lips on and sucked her engorged clit.

Soon, Maria reached her orgasm; Brian felt her quivering pussy on his lips and held on to her boobs as her body thrashed wildly in the sofa: "Meu Deus. Meu Deus. Meu Deuuuus. Ohhhhhhhh. Whooooooosh."

After her orgasm subsided, with a huge smile on her face, Maria cooed:

"That was a great orgasm. The best," and kissed Brian's mouth.

Several minutes later, Maria cooed shyly:

"I want to sit on your big cock and take it in slowly," and after Brian sat on the bench, Maria first licked his cock head and kissed along its length; deftly, she straddled his crotch, grasped his stiff cock, aimed it at her juicy pussy, and slowly pushed it in to her.

As his stiff cock slowly went in to Maria's well-lubricated, tight, pussy, she kept mumbling:

"É grande. É grande," until her pussy walls expanded to snugly grasp his throbbing cock. Maria gave a sigh, smiled, and cooed:

"Yours is only the second cock to go in to my pussy. É grande," and kissed Brian's mouth.

Brian was content with his cock twitching in Maria's snug pussy, and fondling her pendulous boobs and ample buttocks. In a surprise move, Maria then held on to Brian's neck tightly with her hands and slowly shifted in to a squatting position, causing his cock to delve deeper in to her pussy; his pubic hair was pressed in to her smooth pussy.

With a huge grin on her face, she cooed, "You like it? I certainly like it. Ted taught me to squat like this. Your cock is deep in to my pussy, it's pushing my cervix."

Maria, while watching his face intently, made her pussy grasp and release his already throbbing cock.

Brian mumbled in awe, "That's incredible: you can squat and take my cock so deep. It feels greaaat," and started grunting and moaning with pleasure; his cock was spewing precum copiously.

The pleasurable sensations on his cock, induced by Maria's snug, juicy, pussy, pushed him closer to his climax; Brian reached his climax; as Maria watched, he buried his reddened face in her armpit and his cock shot several jets of his sperm-laden cum, mumbling: "Ohhhhh. Baaaaaaby. Greaaaaat. Ohhhhhhhhhhh."

Several minutes after his climax, his cock was still stiff.

Maria said in surprise, "Your cock is still hard. Wow," she then touched his face tenderly and cooed:

"You are so young and strong."

Brian whispered, "You turn me on," and kissed Maria's mouth passionately.

Maria then whispered, "I have to pee," and slowly got off of him. As Brian's cum dribbled down her thighs, Maria giggling, ran to the bathroom.

Maria returned from the bathroom, giggled, and cooed:

"Your cock is still stiff," and knelt down, licked Brian's cum-covered cock, and cleaned it with a warm wash cloth.

Maria then asked, "I don't know what you see in my middle-aged body?"

Brian stood up, put his hands in her arm pits and nudged her to stand, and whispered to her:

"You look more lovely naked. I love all of your body," and hugged her with his cock poking her belly and kissed her mouth passionately.

Maria cooed, "Fuck me doggy-style," and bent at the waist and exposed her voluptuous moon-lit ass, while holding on to the back of the bench.

Slowly, Brian inserted his cock in to Maria's well-lubricated pussy, fucked her slowly and tenderly for several minutes, while savoring the heavenly sensations of her gripping and slippery channel. It was fascinating to watch his white cock disappear between her dark buttocks in to her hidden pussy and reappear, just below her dark, puckered, tiny, ass hole. Brian fucked Maria, as they grunted above the sounds of crashing waves and an occasional passing motor boat.

But, Brian was not close to reaching another climax so soon; he said to Maria:

"I'm not close to cumming; let's take a break; I will attack you later."

Maria giggled and said, "Ok. Let's have cookies baked this afternoon; I'll make coffee."

After Brian pulled his cock out slowly, he and Maria picked up their clothes and walked hand-in-hand to the kitchen. Maria put on a silk robe, handed Brian one of Ted's robes to wear, and served a plate of chocolate chip cookies.

Later, as Brian was looking at several pictures on the wall in her den, Maria joined him; she pointed to a dark-haired, curvaceous, beauty in a bikini that barely covered her large boobs and ass, and said:

"That's me soon after I married Ted, 30 years ago; I became pregnant soon afterwards. Were you born then?"

Brian said, "Yes, I was a boy; you already had a voluptuous body; beautiful face; you must have been very popular with the boys," and began to fondle her voluptuous ass.

Maria said, "That was then; now, I am excited to be with you. I worried you may not like me, a much older woman," and continued wistfully:

"Ted was much older than me; I missed loving a young man," and fondled Brian's stiffening cock.

Aware of his groping hands, Rita cooed, "Men liked my big boobs; Ted could not keep his eyes or hands off of them."

Hearing Maria talk about her boobs brought a surge of sexual energy in Brian and his cock twitched eagerly; he put his hand underneath her robe and cupped her right boob. Maria giggled and cooed:

"Ted took pictures of me in the nude," and opened a thin album; it contained pictures of Maria either nude or in a bikini on each of her birthdays.

In one of the last pictures, a naked Maria looked alluring with granny glasses and a pearl necklace. In awe of her incredible beauty and grace, Brian said:

"You really got better with age," removed her robe, and began to hump her buttocks; Brian actually managed to snake his stiff cock head in to Maria's pussy. Maria squealed happily, turned around to face Brian, and cooed:

"During the first year of our marriage, Ted used to carry me and walk around as I clung to him; you are a strong boy, carry me," and touched his face with love and passion.

Brian said, "I'm sure it will be fun; let's try," and haltingly said:

"Please put on the granny glasses and costume string of pearls, I saw in you're den."

Blushing, Maria obliged him; they were excited like kids; both had wide grins on their faces. Maria stood facing Brian with her arms around his neck. With Maria's helpful leap up, Brian easily lifted her to straddle his waist; Maria wrapped her meaty thighs and legs around him.

Brian whispered, "Honey, hold my neck tightly; don't let go. I'm going to use my right hand to put my cock in your pussy."

Maria gasped with pleasure as his precum covered cock snaked easily in to her pussy and filled it up.

Brian whispered, "It's so nice to carry you, like a big baby. I love the feel of your lovely boobs on my chest. Your pussy is tight around my cock."

Maria in turn cooed, "Your cock is deep in me. My vagina is stretched fully. It feels very good for me. I love it! This old lady thanks you!"

Brian whispered, "I will walk slowly to the closet mirror to see how we look, just hang on."