Loving Rita Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Raise your arms; I want to see your lovely arm pits."

Brian mumbled other endearments while holding on to Maria's large boobs and kissing her wrinkled neck; Maria felt Brian's cock twitching in her pussy. She turned her head and kissed Brian's mouth.

"Look at my enlarged cleet and jiggling boobs," cooed Maria as Brian lifted her buttocks and began to fuck her in steady and deep strokes.

Without stopping, Brian said, "I also see your tight pussy stretched around my cock."

Brian also saw Maria's passion filled face. He was pleased when Maria mumbled:

"Squeeze cleet; squeeze, amor, amor," mumbled Maria as her orgasm rolled from her crotch for several minutes: her pussy spasmed around Brian's cock and she buried her passion-reddened face on his shoulder. Brian simply held on to Maria's boobs and pussy, and let her go though a fabulous orgasm.

A few minutes later, Maria kissed Brian's neck and said:

"Meu Deus. That was great. I told you I'm passionate," and when she saw his erect cock, exclaimed:

"You are still stiff. It's suckable. Let me suck you off in front of the mirror. Come in my mouth. Stand up. Ok?"

Brian just nodded his head sheepishly and after Maria got off his cock he stood up. Brian watched intently in the mirror as Maria fell to her knees, grasped his pussy-juice covered cock, and began to suck on its head and lick its length.

Maria liked the taste of her pussy juices; she realized why Brian liked to lick her pussy so much. She also loved to hold Brian's throbbing cock in her delicate hand and also suck it.

Maria heard Brian groaning as he slowly humped her face; as Maria continued sucking his cock, Brian's groans got louder. Soon, Brian held Maria's head firmly, and groaning, let loose several jets of his young cum in to her mouth, past her wrinkled lips. Brian stood for a long time as Maria lovingly cleaned his cock with her mouth.

A tired Brian lay down in Maria's bed and rested while Maria freshened up, came to bed in her black see-through robe, snuggled up to him with her head on his muscular left arm, and fell asleep snoring softly. Soon, Brian also fell asleep.

Some time during the night, Brian woke up and found himself spooning Maria; in the filtered moon light, he saw her night gown was pulled up exposing her voluptuous buttocks with his erect cock poking Maria's ass. Barely awake, Brian began to fondle her boobs as he kissed her wrinkled neck.

Maria was aware of Brian's hands fondling her boobs and pinching her nipples, his stiff cock was in her ass crevice. Soon, she felt Brian's saliva-moistened fingers teasing her pussy lips and rubbing clit. She was thrilled that Brian wanted to fuck her.

Brian was also delighted when Maria cooed, "Go ahead amor. Fuck me."

She moaned with pleasure when Brian shifted, lifted her right leg, and slowly snaked his stiff cock in to her juicy pussy. For a long time, Maria enjoyed getting fucked by young Brian vigorously for a few minutes, followed by resting for a few minutes when he kissed her shoulders, arm pits, and neck. Maria was aware of Brian's precum oozing from his cock and her pussy nectars oozing continuously.

Maria also became aware of Brian gently withdrawing his cock from her pussy. He turned her on her back, removed her robe, sat between her lags, put a pillow under her hips, opened her thighs wide, and licked and sucker her pussy for several minutes. Brian then pushed his fat cock deep in to Maria's pussy, and supporting himself on his knees and elbows resumed fucking her.

Maria was aware Brian could see her wrinkled face without make up, her lips without a coating of lipstick, her disheveled hair, and her sagging boobs that spilled to the sides of her rib cage. Her momentary insecurities vanished, when she realized Brian, after lifting her legs on to his shoulders, continued to fuck her with passion as he dreamily watched her voluptuous undulating body; it was then Maria was sure that Brian loved her older voluptuous body. Later, after Brian released a large amount of cum in her pussy and collapsed on her pillowy boobs, Maria kissed his mouth, and let him rest on her for a while and then next to her.

Next morning, Brian was aware of Maria showering and drying her hair, but he slept on. Finally he smelled coffee, got up, showered, and went down stairs in his robe. Maria was dressed in a white blouse, black shorts, and sandals.

Brian kissed Maria on her lips, sat down, and began to sip the coffee she offered. After finishing the cup of coffee, Brian got up, walked to Maria, and while hugging her, whispered:

"You are a lovely woman. I want to see you again. Can you come to Lawrenceville and spend a few days with me? My daughter, Peggy, would like to meet you."

A happy Maria replied, "Yes, darling. Yes," and, while grasping Brian's cock lump, kissed him.

Maria added, "We can spend weekends here on Lake Lausanne."