All Comments on 'Loving Silver Eyes Ch. 01'

by marie_fantasy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
mariasmdmariasmdabout 13 years ago
ummm

im sorry to say, but this is like reading twilight. Nothing i haven't read before, but other than that it was well written.

marie_fantasymarie_fantasyabout 13 years agoAuthor
Hi

Don't worry, this isn't like twilight. Please do follow and you'll see for yourself!!

FlpantherFlpantherabout 13 years ago
More...Please

I love stories outside the box!! Don't pay any attention to the Twilight stuff. To put your thoughts on paper for all to read takes courage. Please, just keep going...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So Far, So Good!

Hey, I'm liking this so far-first time out and I'm impressed!

Keep it coming!

Abbotsford hmmm?

New Westminster, BC being represented here ;)

Go Girl!

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Great Start

For your first story, this is a great start. I have read a couple of storys that opened up at a school, but that was the only thing the storys had in common. Each one was completely different from the other, and each was enjoyable to read. So keep writing your story the way you want, after all it's your story. I appreciate the fact that you are sharing your story. Again I think it is a great start and will eagerly be awaiting the next chapter. Good luck and happy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A lovely start...

Good plot development and building of anticipation..... looking forward to seeing more.

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

I really enjoyed the prologue. I hope we'll find out who was tracking and killed her mom. The story is a bit twilight-esque so far but her problems with the sun make me think it will be different as you develop the story. I also hope we get a hint of whether the people watching them in the pizza place are for or against them. I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Immitation-sincerest form of flattery

Stephenie Meyer should be pleased with the compliment. You have knocked off her characters with only the slightest of a twist. I understand that you probably hold her saga in high regard, but maybe you should focus that around a fan fiction format, and venture out into your own world (of imagination) for something that carries your implied ownership (even if it is only for literotica). I can't really tell if your story structure would stand on its own without the Twilight repetitions, because they are too much of what you have written. Hopefully having walked out into this story with S.M.'s framework to hold it up, you will find a way to venture out on your own.

bearmad1963bearmad1963about 13 years ago
Good so Far

For your first story this is good. I'm eager to know who i watching them in the Pizza Place. Who killed her mom and what makes her special.

Please write another chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nothing like twilight, much better!

I don't know why people keep saying it;s like twilight but I dont see the resemblance. I really really enjoyed reading it and I hope you ignore the negative comments and continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
deja vu?

Very twilightesque .. thanks for writing :)

lillizlillizabout 13 years ago
I have to agree...

It does seem alot like twilight, hoping this turns out better. :) * not a huge twilight fan although I read all the books*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not sure...

I was really captured by the starting scene, but after reading on I couldn't help but recognize the resemblence to Twilight. You have really good writing skills but I think you need to work on a more original plot. Honestley I couldn't keep reading and am trying to find it within me to continue on... You have obvious talent I don't think its's necessary to copy another story. Good luck!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It seems too much like Twilight

marie_fantasymarie_fantasyover 12 years agoAuthor
hey

yes, it may seem a bit twilight-ish here because like I said, I couldn't get Twilight off my head when I started writing... but again, I assure you, you will see that it is nothing like twilight after you read the next chapters...

:)

Marie

shortydeeshortydeeabout 12 years ago
It Dose not Matter!

It dosenot matter that it is a little twilightish it is a very good story so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous