All Comments on 'Loving the Alpha Ch. 01'

by LadyJay95

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 7 years ago
Frustrating

Please just stick to one POV. If you cannot do this, then do not repeat the same thing from different perspectives. Had to stop when they were sniffing each others butts when they first met.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Ignore all the negative feedback and find your way. As you become more engaged and comfortable everything will get easier

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Constructive feedback

I think you have a plot that is catching and new. Don't listen to simply negative feedback that the others are writing. If someone actually wants to see you improve they will write their opinions with constructive criticisms. Like, "POV can be incredibly difficult to write and to read. I think you would be able to write a better story if you stick to one POV." BAM! Is it that hard people? This writer clearly has talent and the way you are stating your opinions is just rude. I say keep writing and improve your already existing talents. I hope these rude comments didn't stop you from writing. I would love to read your next chapter and will keep my eye out for it.

P.S. I don't think the main female is coming off as a bitch, but I do think it would help to build a larger back story. Any time a female is pissed off and reluctant, men say she's just a bitch. I don't think that is what you are doing with her. I'd be pissed if I had to leave my home just because I was meant to be with a high ranking guy.

-K

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good storyline- just a bit of work left

I really liked the story you have here! It needs a little editing, but don't let rude comments deter you from really developing this story! I think Katarina is an interesting character- if a bit abrasive at times. Try to think of how an 18 yr old, who it appears to have been traumatized, would respond. I imagine her as being a bit more mature than how she has behaved- but maybe you want to develop her as a sassy young woman. Either way, I'm excited to read more of your work!

BellaJ23BellaJ23about 7 years ago

I'm really liking the way this is starting off. My only suggestion would be to separate the conversation more. Something like...

"Hi"

"Hello" was my response.

It's just a tad confusing on who's talking, but that would be my constructive criticism.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WTF!

I didn't have any problem whatsoever following and enjoying your writing thoroughly. What I don't understand are really inappropriate comments. If you dislike a writing style or story just move on. If you want to comment your own likes and/or wants of a story then make them constructively. Don't discourage a budding writer or interfere with others enjoyment of their work. Just rate it and fuck off quietly and let everyone "to each their own".

Again I personally am very much into this story and can't wait for the next post. You eluded enough to some previous trauma that perfectly explained Katerina's so called bitchy attitude. You've written a very strong female so it makes perfect sense for her not to be some no questions asked compliant. I'm making an assumption that you are new but the first thing you'll learn is that everyone won't agree. Don't let that stop you from sticking to your own ideas and developing your story the way that makes sense to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Part 2

Hi just saw this now and I am absolutely loving it so far can't wait for the next part to come. Despite what the other people are saying I completely I think this is great and well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
constructive crit

I personally don't like the protagonists. Here is why in a nutshell,she is bitchy and he is weak. Why do I feel this way? Ostensibly, these two were raised all their lives as werewolves,correct? Then they should know what to expect from pack life. The heroine knows what happens when females find their mates,why is she acting as if someone sprung a dirty surprise on her? Why is she telling elder fighters what to do? I'm sure they have way more fighting experience than she. Also,the alpha and his pack get cornered and damn near killed. Where is his leadership? The respect due an alpha? He gets saved by an 18 year old. Not exactly inspiring confidence in his ability to protect. Yet,I will reserve judgement and see where this story goes. But I'm not liking it so far. (Voting withheld until more develops! I don't want to bash a story if it unfolds to be epic,or praise a story that sucks. I await the next installment!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Learn geography

Idaho is in between Montana and Washington and eastern Washington doesn't have woods. If you are going to comment about the environment please try for accuracy. For those of use familiar with the area it detracts from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To the learn geography comment

No you're just being a douche about it. It doesn't distract from or take from the story. I knew about the mistake in that part but realized it was for the sake of scenery and let it go. It's a damn story. Enjoy it or move on as there are many other stories on this site. With correct Washington description.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More Constructive Criticism

So far, I'm really enjoying the story and think it has great potential. I have a slight issue, though. There are some minor punctuation/spelling errors, like using "your" instead of "you're," or "to" when it should be "too." Those caught my attention more so than any other misconceptions (didn't even notice the geography issues, and that's coming from a geography aficionado). With some editing, I think this could be an amazing series! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OH lord POV who created this monster?

Negative for POV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pov is your downfall

What is the purpose of pov? Didnt read further because of it. I thought only wattpad writers did this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous