Loving the Alpha Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyJay95
LadyJay95
71 Followers

We arrived in a small town just like the one I grew up in. This one was a bit bigger but same type of environment. We pulled up in front of a huge house. "Here we are." Jacob said before getting out. He went to the trunk and grabbed some of the bags. I slowly got out of the car and kept an ear out for anyone trying to attack. He walked past me and went to the front door. "You coming?" He said impatiently. I followed him up the steps. He opened the door and walked in. We heard a squeal. Then a teenage girl ran and hugged him. I had to stop myself from growling. "Jake you're home!" The sandy brown haired girl said smiling a mile wide. She was squeezing tight. "Hey Beth, oxygen." She let go. "Sorry. You were gone longer than expected we were worried." She said backing away. "Couldn't be helped." "Where's this special girl that would keep our Alpha away?" I heard from the right side of the room. A lady in her early 40's said as she walked in. "Mom, this is Katarina. Katarina my mom. Susan. And this is my dad. John." He introduced. "You have no idea how happy we are that you're here. We were wondering if he would ever find a mate." She said shaking my hand. I just smiled uncomfortably. "Hi." 'Beth' came over and hugged me tighter than expected. She quickly backed away and put her hand out. "Beth, younger sister of Jake." I took it and shook it. "Bethany, why don't you go work on your homework." Susan said to Beth. Beth looked at her mom like she was crazy. "But... Fine." She said walking off into another room. "Sorry about her. She gets overly excited." I shook my head. "It's fine." Jacob came back in with more bags. "I am betting you are both tired. We'll see you tomorrow." Susan said as she and John walked back into the other room.

Jacob lead me up to a room that had a large King sized bed, two dressers, a fireplace, and a balcony. There were three doors. One lead to the bathroom as I could see and the other two looked like closets. "This is our room." I was surprised by how big it was. "Wait. We're sharing a room?" He chuckled. "Yeah. You seriously think that I'm going to let you sleep alone with all these unmated males around?" I knew it was a rhetorical question. We carried the bags into the room and I grabbed a tank top and shorts and got ready for bed. I was to tired to fight tonight. I walked into the bathroom and saw a huge bathroom. A shower that had two separate shower heads both on separate walls facing each other, and another going straight down. A jet tub and two separate sinks. I went to the one that didn't have his stuff. After doing my night routine I went back to the room. I had changed in the bathroom. Jacob was already laying on the bed. I crawled into the bed. I laid down facing away from him and fell asleep as soon as I heard his breathing become even and deep.

The next morning I woke up and could smell that I was in an unfamiliar place. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a different room than mine. Then I felt someone behind me. Their arm wrapped around my ribs, their breath on my neck, feeling their body fully against mine. I remembered yesterday and remembered getting into the same bed as Jacob. He was breathing deeply sending shivers down my spine. We hadn't really touched aside from when he had grabbed my arm at the party. It felt... different than any other person touching me. I couldn't describe it. I went to get up and he pulled me tighter against him. I huffed. Grabbing his arm I tried to make him release me. I heard and felt him wake up. "What are you doing?" He asked. "I have to use the bathroom. If that's okay?" I said. He let out a sigh and rolled over releasing me.

It was now mid afternoon. Jacob had had to go do some alpha business and had told me to stay near our room, away from other males. But I wanted to explore my new home, I needed to go for a run. Stretch my legs and feel the wind through my fur. I had gone outside and saw some guys sparring, and teaching some younger wolves. I watched as a couple of the younger wolves were having a hard time with their partners. Their stance was wrong and so they were not able to move as freely and block as well. I walked over and instantly the older guys stopped. I stopped by one younger wolf. He was sparring with a slightly older kid. "Widen your stance. Keep your hands up." He did as instructed and could move better. One of the older guys came over. "Hello there sweetheart." He said, obviously only interested in one thing. "Hi." I said curtly, barely acknowledging him. "I haven't seen you around before." I rolled my eyes. We heard someone growl and everyone stopped immediately. I didn't have to turn around to tell that it was Jacob. The dude stepped away as Jacob got closer. "I thought I told you to stay inside." He said coming closer. "I needed some fresh air." I said not showing an ounce of hesitation or fear. The younger boy I had given the suggestions looked worried for me. "That wasn't a suggestion. Now get your ass back inside before I break our deal." I arched an eyebrow and smirked. But I'd rather not have a fight in front of everyone. So I walked past him and back into the house.

He followed me up to our rooms and slammed the door behind us. He was pacing very angrily. I stood by my dresser and watched him. He then stopped and faced me. "Kat. I am trying to be patient with you. I am going against everything that an Alpha is supposed to do. I am fighting my very nature, not marking you and taking you completely. And you are just making that harder by not listening to me. So I will warn you once. Continue to not listen to me and I won't be able to promise that I can keep our deal." I took a breath and could smell how upset he was. His wolf was probably tearing at all restraint that he had. My wolf was whining. She wanted him to mark us.

He had taken me outside. Apparently I was only allowed to do that if he was with me. We went into the woods and he had started to strip of his clothes. "What are you doing?" I said as I watched him take his shirt off. My heart was in my throat as I saw him for the first time without a shirt on. Last night he had had sweats and a t-shirt on to bed. "Going for a run. Unless you don't want to." He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and stepped behind a tree. After undressing and shifting I walked out from behind it and saw his large black wolf. He looked over to my slightly smaller white wolf. I was restraining her from running over to him and rubbing on him. He then nodded for me to lead the way. He was letting me run and get to know the area. He followed me. Easily keeping up. We came to a river and I stopped to drink some water. I heard him come up beside me and try getting close. I growled, letting him know to back off. He growled back and pushed me with his head. I looked at him and could tell I was getting dangerously close to bringing out the Alpha part of his wolf. I knew that if that happened anything Jacob had said would go out the window and his wolf would force me to submit and he would mark me. I backed off and ran back towards the house. He followed.

LadyJay95
LadyJay95
71 Followers
12