Loving Three Intensifies

Story Info
Elena take the adventure to the limit.
7.7k words
3.29
42.6k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of a story, "Loving Three". If you do not appreciate stories of wife sharing do not bother reading this story just skip straight to the comments section to attack what you don't understand. These are fantasies, nothing else!

*

I slumped down, perspiring for the second time in the small B&B room in the Welsh hills. The weather had been terrible and we had been making quick forays between the quaint pub and the B&B for two days. Not that it was unpleasant, both the B&B and the pub were lovely. Just being away together was fantastic. We made love intensely and for once I wasn't fantasizing about a third person being in our bed. With Marlow having been sharing our home and plenty more for the last 3 months then it was indeed a great pleasure to be able to be together. Not that we didn't make love alone still, but it was nice to have more space. Two more nights we had before returning home and tomorrow the weather was predicted to turn into glorious sunshine, yeah right! We both lay sweating, sated and serene.

"I love you," she breathed happily "Allen?" her voice had that tone of a women who wanted to raise an issue but whom had found that when the time came she was almost too knackered to do it.

"Yeah..." I replied still concentrating mostly on the cool breeze drying my chest.

"You like Marlow a lot yeah?" she asked rhetorically. Since Marlow joined the house he and I had hit it off and since he had joined me in the bedroom pleasing Elena we had actually got along even better. We were even planning a new project together at work so he would have an excuse to come back in the following year for a few weeks.

"Course baby, you know that." My brain was still in happyland.

"Don't you get jealous?" she questioned.

"You know I don't get jealous," I say, a small alarm starts going off in the back of my head, this conversation is heading somewhere. "Well I got jealous earlier and I got jealous about that guy who you lied about that time before we got married!" I don't want her getting all uppity thinking that a guy who doesn't get jealous doesn't care. I do get very fucking jealous if I think there is there is some underhand romance going on. I let the tension ratchet up a little in my voice and she is immediately upon me soothing me, kissing me.

"I didn't mean it like that," she whispered and lay silent upon my chest for sometime letting the matter calm for a minute or two. "Marlow always says you are lucky man, I think I'm a very lucky woman," she tells me twiddling the hairs on my chest as she does. "I like our 'arrangement'." She smiles up at me naughtily, "Thank you".

"You're welcome," I respond jokily.

"No I mean it!" she says, "I wouldn't have known how much I like it if you didn't give me all that freedom" she paused, "that power" she said her voice an octave lower.

"Power?" I was curious, on the whole Elena had been a submissive girl for both Marlow and I. I wasn't thinking properly, I had fallen into the trap of believing I (or even Marlow) was in control of my submissive wife. I'd already forgotten how Elena had invited Marlow into the house. Of course it had always been my fantasy to share her and I had always provoked her to take men she chose. She had found it to her tastes for sure but it had always been my fantasy much more than hers. I had been providing the urge even if she were driving. "What power?" I asked and she smiled cannily.

"Oooh I don't know, the power to have any man I want, the power to do whatever I like, that's pretty nice, not many girls get that you know!"

"Hmmm, yes I suppose, but you do what your told too." I smile wolfishly thinking of the last couple of special evenings.

"Mmmmm yes, I do what I am told for the man, men I wish. Men who I know are only going to make me do things I really enjoy doing, and I have a husband who lets me do ANYTHING, now that is power!" She paused for a while, "I find it quite a turn on it itself" her eyes glint dangerously. I just hold her look as she continues, "you remember when I made you cum on my feet before I went to see Ivan?"

"Yes"

"That was the first time I really felt the power," I smiled, that had been really horny but it had been stomach churning too, humiliating but sexy. "Ivan was not such a great lay but I fucked like crazy that night because of the way I had left you". She had never said that before, I had guessed at it a little but she had never told me that she had got off so much on treating me like that. I didn't say anything. I did not want to interrupt her musings. "Knowing my puppy was safe at home for when I came back always ready to adore his mistress," she teased. I actually became a little shy because in part it was true. I was a dominant strong man but I was a nothing when this women put her mind to it. She could quite literally become a Goddess in my eyes to whom it was almost impossible to deny anything. "You liked it," she said and waited patiently for me to respond. I was not keen to engage in this conversation I wasn't sure even if I needed to, she was running with something and I would just have to see where it ended. My face gave me away though I guess. "You liked me being over you like that!" She sat still, as relaxed as ever looking at me. He eyes penetrating me to my very core until I could no longer look her in the eye. She pulled herself up onto me firmly holding my face firmly making me look into her eyes for a good few seconds before gently coming to whisper in my ear "I've come to a decision." She paused a little more, breathing in my ear deeply, "Oh my God," she breathed heatedly, "just thinking about telling you this is making me so horny!" She was too, her body emitted arousal like a drug and it was catching, I found my cock starting to harden fast. "Are you mine?" she looks at me intensely holding my head tightly, I nod in her grip. She licks my face, "you're my hubby bitch yeah?" She spits her words out this time and before I can answer she is elaborating "you promise to be a good boy for you're wife dontcha? No fucking complaining, just nice and loyal for your slutty wife.... you always wanted a slutty wife didn't yer?" She lifts herself to examine my cock, "look at you all hard because your wife is treating you like you like to be treated, you don't even know what is gonna happen yet, you don't know what I decided yet honey and look at you all sexed up." It was true, I was horny as hell -- pheromones were pouring off of her what could I do.

"You're not exactly cold as ice right now yerself sweetheart," I answer cockily. "I mean you're getting more out of this little scenario, whatever the fuck it is, than I am." She smiles back cooly,

"Hmmm indeed I am... and I'm gonna get a lot more." She looks at me, "you wanna know what I want and what you are going to do?" I nod my head affirmatively, and she looks at me whilst getting herself against the head of my cock. Once she's got a good inch into her, she looks at me good and proper in the eyes whilst sliding down my cock and slowly enunciating the words "I'm gonna make you... num...ber two, ahh".

"What!" I struggle but she holds me there.

"Yup, till the end of Marlow's stay you're going to be 'number two' hubby." I go to speak but she slaps my face and I recoil in complete shock but she starts riding my cock real, real, slow, "And you're gonna take it alright!" I look at her speechless but she doesn't stop, "don't even think of arguing with me" she looks down at me, "play with my titties while I'm riding you!"

I start to find my tongue at last, "you mean like some role play?" I ask desperately,

"Uh uh, has this last three months been role play sweetheart, am I a role play girl? Nah not at all! I like it reeeal! Yes when you invite that James round for fun and games we role play. We play that I'm your submissive little wife but we both 'know' what is real don't we? I know and you know and maybe even James' knows that you are happily providing your hungry wife with lovely delicious cock like a lucky girl. What do I have with Marlow? Is that role play baby? NO! That is my live-in fucking lover sweetheart! I don't want Marlow as my number one in 'role play'" she enunciated the words with real disgust. My cock started to falter and she slowed, "uh uh, don't let that big cock of yours go droopy" she wagged a finger at me then pinched my nipples hard, so I bucked underneath her. "I want much more than role play sweety." Her voice became all soft and gentle, "and I need my real number one,... you sweety to give it to me." The relief overwhelmed me and she shushed me gently, her words started pouring like honey into my ears, "oh baby, were you worried? Shushh no baby, you're number one but now you know what's going to happen, don't you!" I really didn't know but my girls horniness was building and she was doing what turned me on more than anything. She was riding my cock letting her mind and mouth meander through intense fantasy and all I wanted to do was hear her talk.

"Not exactly, no, I don't understand, tell me what you want", I whispered.

"Marital bliss baby sweetheart, a good strong adoring husband and even stronger hunk of a lover!" She laughs and sits up a little, letting her finger nails graze me as she rides me , casting her eyes over me. "All under the same roof!"

"You already have that, what is all this about number two?" Her face becomes so lustful it is almost scary.

"It's not all about number two baby, it's going to be ALL ABOUT number one! Thick cocked, solid bodied, handsome number one!" She gazes at me. "Don't get me wrong, the really naughty part of me is going to get off on my adoring husband having to suffer and put up with his naughty wife deciding to ride the better model for a while, but the other part is just gonna plain enjoy the ride!" My cock started to go down, this was too much. She just shakes her head in mock admonishment "Uh Uh, that won't bother me, I've decided already. Do you want to know how I'm going to do it?" she clambers off of me and looks at me checking out my shock, awe, fear. "No sweetheart, there is no going back, your cock can be hard or not, you can like it, or not, I'm going let Marlow be the number one man of the house -- and I can" and she looked most smug, " because I have the power." She watched to see if I would dare contend. As the fact that she was actually completely correct and there was little I could do but accept something strange happened. As uncontrollably as my cock had drooped it rose again and she smiled and gently caressed it. She smiled, "Well now baby, that's better, now that everything is all clear, I do very much like it when you are good boy my love. Do you want to feel how much I like how I'm behaving right now?" She kneels next to my body and guides my hand to her pussy which is sodden and very, very, hot. "You're going to be a very good boy for me aren't you sweetheart, you're gonna do just what your naughty, slutty wife asks." She looks down at my cock which is pulsating with excitement, she takes it gently in her mouth making me moan with pleasure for a moment or two and then keeps talking between gentle oral caresses. "You might find it a little...." a gently lick, agony, " A little humiliating sometimes." more sucking, "You know when I start insisting that Marlow always takes me first...... and complementing him all the time .... encouraging him .... letting him know .... he's the alpha male." My cock is on the point of explosion at this point and she comes to mount me, all smiles. "This is more like it," She slides down my cock which is rigid with excitement. "You're so hard baby! How hard do you think Marlow will be once he realizes he's got top dog rights over me?"

"Very hard!" I remember how sexy it was to fuck Elena in her previous husband's house before I whisked her away from him. There's something primal about it. "It turns me on a lot!"

"I hope he wants me good and proper all for himself!"

"But!" I begin to protest but she comes straight of my cock.

"But nothing! Or nothing!" she warns before settling back on my cock. "You might just have to settle for the occasional sneaky one when he's not looking if you've been very good, otherwise you can wank on my feet each day, I like that" my cock flinches. "Yes baby I know you like it too." and I squirm horrified that my body gives me away so. Elena begins to ride me more enthusiastically moment by moment, "Ahh yes, big Marlow, fucking me as his very own. Ahhh yes you can watch baby. You can watch as he fucks me nice and hard just as he likes, no having to share, just having me as his own, doing whatever he wants, I like that, I know I'll cum so hard and I'll be extra good to please him sweety, I will, I'll be the very best trained wife. I'll make you proud all right oh yes, but he'll be prouder" she starts to lose it now riding me with ever greater energy. "Putting his seed in my belly, do you think he will baby, want to do that? Do you think he'll want to fill me up with his seed! I want that baby I want his seed in my tummy ahhh ahhha I want him to put his babies inside my hot little womb.... oooh phhh oohhh yess fuck fuck fuck me fuck me you bastard are fuck me ahhh." Her orgasm was intense and I held her until she finished and then turned her onto her back to take her missionary style, I wanted to fuck her hard I wanted my seed in her.

"You mean that?" I ask as I begin to fuck her out of my mind with lust.

"Oh yeah!" she gasps. "Big cock, I love big cock, gimme it baby fuck me good!" I'm secretly happy that my cock is still classed as big.

"You mean what you said about babies?" I ask again not breaking my rhythm.

"I want him to put his seed inside me" she says getting hornier again. "I want him to grab me and take me when I'm fertile and fuck me over and over "

"You want me to let him do that?"

"I want him to do it, I want him to make it happen, I don't want him to let you stop him, oohh God, drive his big healthy cock into meee ahh!" I'm fucking her like crazy now not knowing what is in my mind but her arousal is completely intoxicating, the primal fuck!

"You want me to let him do that?" I question her again. She didn't miss a beat, grabbed my hair and grasped at my torso.

"You'd fucking well better let him!" She tore the words through gritted teeth, "Ahhh! Don't stop! Don't stop!" and she came to another orgasm.... "I want you to cum on my feet!" she demanded breathlessly. "Like you will be doing soon!" I pulled out and did as I was bid, wanking towards an intense orgasm as she gently proffered he beautiful bejewelled toes. "Mmm you look so gorgeous when you cum baby, will you make me pregnant again after Marlow?" I could only stammer my affirmation, "Good boy" she crooned "Are you going to keep in shape by wanking over my toes and titties whilst Marlow is putting his seed inside me?" I utter 'Yes' and 'Yes' again. "You'll look after me with little Marlow won't you baby, cum cum sweet heart let it out." I orgasm with an intensity which makes me quite fearful. "Good boy! You really do love to share don't you baby." She comes down to the bottom of the bed and gently takes my cock in her mouth for a few moments bringing me quite unrivalled sensations of pleasure before deeply kissing me and dragging me into the bed, holding me against her breast, "I'm so pleased that is all sorted and certain baby," she whispers and I realize that this was certainly no role play.

Even before we returned home Elena had binned her pills. Within a couple of days she had begun. She was subtle to begin with, compliments on Marlow's clothes, she asked Marlow to cut the roast and do small things for her that she would normally ask me to do. She touched him more frequently and more caringly if you know what I mean. I don't know what she said to him when they made love alone but when we made love in the same bed she brought Marlow closer even when I made love to her, consistently asking to be in his arms. She would reassure me and look me in the eyes with hers glittering sometimes when she had done something particularly distinct. These acts were tiny but meant so much, just casual caresses which had meaning beyond what even Marlow could comprehend. She spent one evening telling us how scientists had proven that women had mixed mating strategies, preferring different types of males at different times of the month. Apparently, for long term mates females select men who have lower levels of testosterone and are less dominant. Once in a relationship, during times of high fertility they fancy males with faces and voices which denote higher testosterone. She made no secret of her delight at this scientific 'fact' nor that she saw Marlow as the alpha, high testosterone male. Marlow was very deprecating but you could see he positively glowed. A couple of days later she told me she had told Marlow that she had come off the pill. He never spoke about it to me although I had had lunch with him here back at the house that very day. I asked if she had told him that I knew she was off the pill, I mean, surely he would have mentioned it. She was reticent, coy.

"It wasn't like that," she said.

"Like what?" I answered concerned.

"How I planned."

"Well I don't even know how you 'planned' it!"

"It just came out!"

"So! And?"

"Well then we kind of got very excited and we you know!"

"Ah."

"I guess he didn't know how to broach it with you."

"I bet!"

"Keep your promise baby, please!"

"So what did you say? You two, about me?"

"He asked if you knew and I ermm said 'not yet'". I was silent, I didn't know what to say, we were in the laundry room and I leant against the door not really knowing what to think. She had lied to him a little and was telling the truth to me. This was good. I liked to be getting the truth, that was the one unbreakable rule. But why did she just not tell him?

"Why didn't you tell him?" I said after some deliberation as to whether I wanted an answer or not. She was wearing a thin long T-shirt as it was Sunday morning and we had only been up an hour or two. She blushed deeply and started to sort some clothes.

"It feels funny talking about this not in bed." she kept folding cloths.

"I want to talk about it now." I told her firmly, enjoying seeing her uncomfortable and hot under the collar for once. Elena is a very honest woman and catching her out in deception seemed to have an effect on her even when it was not against me. "Why didn't you tell him?"

"I don't know it didn't seem right, I mean, when we were talking, I mean. It all became so kind of .." she searched for the right word, "Do you say 'furtive' in English?" I nodded, "secretive and exciting" she stopped folding clothes for a minute, day dreaming then blushed again once realizing. I could see her nipples had hardened against the cloth of the T-shirt.

"And?" I prompted.

"And.... he was very excited, and I didn't want to break that spell." She swallowed hard. "He took me so strongly and with so much desire..." She had stopped folding clothes now but was looking down at her feet, fiddling them nervously. "It was marvellous, he, it just made me feel just incredible, being receptive to seed again."

"You're going to move out with him! You love him?" I ask my head spinning, when she looks up her eyes are moist and she is shaking her head but she doesn't come close.

"No! No! I will never move out baby! Please don't make me go! I love you with all my heart! Please let me stay! I do love him though, very much, please Allen, listen! Listen! Please!" I must have looked pained for her to say these things but I don't really know what I thought. "Listen, you knew I loved him a little from the beginning. You can't get upset that after all this my feelings get stronger for him. I do want my second child to be his... but I want my third to be yours. I'm crying because I know he will go, not because our relationship will come to an end! Please don't destroy it now! I started all this for you, because you wanted it!" She started to cry properly now and I gently made my way over to her and took her in my arms gently sitting down to hold her amongst lots of old sheets. Her cries slowly subside and after blowing her nose on the sheets now and then she settles in my arms listening to my reassurances of love. She's my little girl again, clinging onto me for support. I get to be strong for her. "You're crazy!" she tells me petulantly, the things you make a girl go through "Don't ever leave me please... I love you so much!" and she kissed me very deeply with a kiss that drifted through the rest of the morning. We began to touch each other so gently, imperceptibly, a warmth came over me like as delicious blanket and we snuggled down into the sheets slowly, quietly removing our clothes with only the washing machine making noise. We kissed passionately and my fingers found her lovely warm love hole, slippy and wet. She winced a little when I touched it initially, "Marlow woke a couple of times last night" she offered as explanation "Don't stop please." I smell my fingers and they have the strong sweet smell of milky pussy. She looks at me worried. I calm her with kisses, gently nibbling on her nipples, gently reassuring her I love her. Gently I move down over her beautiful navel and find her engorged reddened pussy lips all slippery and wet from her excitement now, and activity of the night.

12