All Comments on 'Loving Three Intensifies'

by loves_to_share

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sacrelidge

you are not a man. you do not deserve the oxygen you breathe. do the planet a favour and cease to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pathetic tale by a pathetic author.

Author is so sick that the author likely thinks "pathetic" is a compliment. Author, just go away (far, far away). There is already far too many sicko authors posting on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yuk!!!!!!!!

I do understand. This may be a fantasy but it is sick. You need a brain transplant and as you can see from the first two comments I am not alone. This is cuckolding(as if you did not know) Put it in Fetish with the other sickos. I do not see a Loving Wife here. One last thought. Does the husband ever tell the child he is not his biological donor? Real nice!!

loves_to_shareloves_to_shareover 12 years agoAuthor
Allegory

Yeah well as the author I can say that in this story I am both men and they represent two parts of my same self. It's allegorical.... no I am not schizophrenic, I just have more than one side to my personality. Clearly people are not aware that stories can have multiple meanings and fantasy is a dream state...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
minus ten

such trash... not worth reading. I want my five minutes back.

FloridaryanFloridaryanover 12 years ago
Allegorical??

Wow I didn't realize I was reading Albert Camus or George Orwell. I just thought I was reading another bisexual cuckold story. Silly me. I guess I just dont get it. Ill reread The Plague and then Animal Farm. Better allegories. At least I can understand them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are really messed up.

Even as someone that shares their wife you are fucked up. This story is pure BDSM and FETISH and should be in either category. There is NO loving wife here. The worst thing about this story ios that this write would want to brign up someone elses bastard and let him steal his wif eaway from him and be a very willing and very eager cuckold wimp. How sad and depressing that men like this exist in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Erotic and superbly written

I enjoyed your story, both its eroticism and the quality of the writing. Your sense of timing is excellent too.

It's a shame that people can't separate their own biases and feelings from the creativeness of the story. It calls into question the whole reason why they bother to read stories in the Loving Wives category.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.

loves_to_shareloves_to_shareover 12 years agoAuthor
Never said I was George Orwell...

You guys get really wound up about someone else's story, what is it with the moral police? My wife loves two men, the one that operates in the day to day world and the one who lives in a fantasy world. As if I am going to have my wife impregnated with child by another guy for real??? Personally I reckon, people on this website who go around thinking ALL that is written is something the writer will DO need their heads testing! I mean, what planet are you on? Really!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ExCrament

Or in other words jost plain SHIT. And yes you could stop breathing a real plus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"I mean, what planet are you on? Really"

Thankfully not the same planet as you where you have this story/idea as a fantasy which to most men would be a nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what adults do I give a shit

but in the end let the kids take the burden that's even to much for a fantasy.

go explain that to a kid even at 18 or later. both parents might get the beating of their life or never will see or hear of them.

I guess you have no clue how it is not to know who is the father or be lied on from the day you take your first breath all through your childhood just because of some sexgames

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hey Loves to Share

I understand that this is a fantasy. It may not be my cup of tea but you need to understand something. Whether this is autobiographical or just your rambling thoughts what you are suggesting is pretty far outside the box.The humiliation of the husband, the idea that the wife has a child from another man is not your usual Loving Wives story.The idea that you are upset that people don't see it your way is absurd. Look what you wrote and tell me that this does not belong in another category. I am no policeman and if this is what floats your boat more power to you. Like I said not my cup of tea. But the idea that your upset that people don't agree with your thoughts/fantasies is a fanatsy in itself. One more thought you actually have a very readable writing style I only wish the content was a little more to my liking. Keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The real shame is not the story

or the writer. After all this is an erotic site and we all have choices of what to read. Nobody is twisting your arm to read anything. The real shame is the vicious comments about other readers opinion. Why bother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
insane

Only a brit faggot could dream up disturbing dickless bullshit like this. This should be in fetish or gay. Author needs to die and stop.wasting precious air. God cannot brits suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
In Response

to your response in "Never Said I Was Geirge Orwell", you show your own stupidity. In your bio you list yourself under status as swinger.There has never been a protection from preganacy that is 100% secure, unless the female for any number of reasons is physically unable to conceive. So, if your wife (partner or whatever) is still able to have a pregnantcy, you are at risk every time you swap to have a child that is not your own. And life does pass out those kind of surpises to far better men than you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A typical "1"

Wrong category, asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
@ anon posting about birth control

You really made me laugh when you suggested that the author is a man. Oh and 1 * for this stupid shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another Stupid Husband Story

Post this in FETISH

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rubbish

Nice writing; disgusting story. When, oh when, will no. 1 act like a man with at least a modicum of self-respect?

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 12 years ago
Thank you! . . .

. . . for addresssing one of my favorite themes so well. Even the minor bit of British colloquial came through as natural to me and that isn't often the case. I love the very strong, but entirely loving, way your Elena character is drawn. I can understand hubby, he fits the pattern perfectly of hubby who loves and trusts his wife so completely he will acceed to anything for her. I am wondering if Marlow could have been just more drawn, filled in as a character, without negative impact on the telling of the tale. I will go back and read the first and wait patiently for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wong category

This belongs in the trash group.

She may say love but her actions say hatred and loathing.

Hay what would she say if he brought home a love child and said here raise the kid?

She is the lowest form of slim there is. To abuse and torment someone that trust you is the lowest most vile thing in the world!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yet another fag brit writer

do you brit's have any ball or is being a fag assed cuckold the only thing you fuckers know.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 12 years ago
Great story - well done

You don't see many good polyamory stories. Anonymous commenters, you may have to look that up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hummm

I am trying to understand the desire to humiliate/cuckold someone male or female. I didn't see a sharing in this story. Only the domination of an individual. When does the equality happen? When does Marlow invite Allen over to tie up Marlow teach him to suck cock and impregnate his woman. I think they have the starting date for Feb 30 lol. 3rd kids probably Ivans. Anyways I rated it a 4, to each his/her own.

RonventuresRonventuresover 12 years ago
Absolutely the best!

I was so jacked up after reading less than half of this story that I was unable to finish it on the first reading. I only wish I could have written it.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 11 years ago
Brilliant!!! *****

Very erotic and very well written. I enjoyed this A LOT, especially the bit where Allen's friend gets his lovely wife pregnant. Simply not enough stories on this theme. This one has so far attracted 19 angry comments, including three who felt that the author should die. A certain sign of a good story.

You should NEVER respond to the angry comments; stay aloof and don't justify what you wrote. I look forward to your next offering, which - hopefully - will once more appear in the Loving Wives category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No comment

1*-that's my opinion of this tale

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
He was a liar...

He was a liar when he said: "Eventually, the time came however that Marlow was to leave. I was sorry." I believe he was very happy to finally no longer be treated like a dog...

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Brilliant? Nothing is ever brilliant about ducks, whorewife, and foot fetishes.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

must admit I am not into cuck, humiliation, etc. and I skipped much of it until last page to see how it all turned out. Guess it was what he wanted. BUT, for me, I would be hiding at much money as possible and setting up my exit plan and divorce filing.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman5 months ago

Not exactly my ideal 3some but this was very hot. Just wonder why a loving poly story, 3some has to go bi and humiliation route so often.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 months ago

I did not like the humiliation only ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ this time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous