All Comments on 'Loving Uncle Mike'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
beautiful ending

i loved it

NaughtyFleurNaughtyFleurover 9 years ago
Incest is Best

A nice love story with an almost hapoy ending. I am in a similar relationship but with my youngest broher who is 18 months older than I.

We have a wonderful sex life and no demands are made by either of us.

We enoy oral sex on a daily basis which is great when I am unable to have intercourse due to my periods. I am 20 years old and alhough we live and work together, only one other family member knows of our love.

We will not make babies or get married. Who knows what tomorrow will bring.

Fleur

VitriolhackVitriolhackalmost 6 years ago
Cute story

I guess the heart wants what the heart wants!

NaturalnaughtyNaturalnaughtyover 5 years ago
I love your work

I'm always surprised when I see something new written by you and then I end up all day going down memory lane reading all of my old favorites. If I could I'd become a publisher so I could get you to write longer stories.

Simply put, I love your work!

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8almost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank You For the PMs and Emails . . .

Saw a gif on Lit that brought back some pleasant memories involving an older man and our shared mutual masturbation. Later that day I received a very special PM and email that referenced this story. I re-read the story this morning and felt a rush of sensations and emotions that got me wet and horny with the intensity of those memories.

I enjoyed writing this story, remembering the circumstances that generated the idea for the story and I appreciate the thoughtful feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very honest story

I appreciated the realism about their lives that you worked into the story. The sex was intense but the air of reality made the story come alive. Very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BETH WAS A FUCKED UP BITCH FOR MESSING AROUND WITH JACK AND FUCKED UP HIS LIFE BY MARRYING HIM THEN DIVORCING AFTER A YEAR BECAUSE THE WHORING SKANK KNEW IT WAS ALWAYS SHE WOULD WANT!!

HATED THE CONFUSED BITCH BETH!!

Beholders_EyeBeholders_Eyeover 1 year ago

I thought the story was well written and encompassed how real life can intersect with fantasy. The joy and the hurt felt quite real. I hope you will ignore the mean spirited anonymous comment just above mine.

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your feedback. The mean-spirited comments usually aren't worth wasting time over, some people have a problem remembering that they're reading a story and they get a little too emotionally invested . . . it's just a story, people.

Thanks again, and I hope you continue to enjoy my efforts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous