Loving Uncle Mike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had delayed his own gratification throughout the afternoon with only the thought of giving me pleasure. From the way he was grinding and humping against me, I knew that he was ready and wouldn't wait much longer.

"I need you now Beth," is all he said as he rolled me over onto my stomach and grasping both of my wrists in one of his large hands pinned them above my head. He opened my legs with his knees and slipped two of his fingers into my soft, wet pussy making me moan in anticipation. When his fingers met resistance, he withdrew them and began teasing me with the tip of his cock before finally, slowly pushing himself inside me.

He stretched out on top of me and pushing up into me began a shallow stroking in and out of my pussy, his steady rhythm gently coaxing my pussy to stretch around him. I remember thinking 'this is ok, this feels good, and it doesn't hurt at all.' I could feel him getting bigger, and going deeper with each stroke. Then it did hurt. With each thrust, I would feel a stinging discomfort and I could feel the panic rise. Struggling not to cry I said, "Michael, please, I don't want to do it." He said nothing other than, "Shhhh, Shhhh," and with one hard, deep thrust, he buried himself in me and I screamed, "Michael, stop please stop." He quickly covered my mouth and stopped, letting my pussy adjust to the size and shock of his fully engorged cock filling my no longer virgin pussy.

I lay there frozen, my hands clutching the crumpled bed sheet.

"Baby, I'm sorry, I didn't want to hurt you, but there was no other way." He said. With his cock deep inside me, he held still, enjoying the sensation of finally being inside me. He gasped when he felt my pussy muscles involuntarily milk his stiff cock. He began fucking me slow at first and then harder and faster. He pushed a pillow under my hips, raising them higher and resumed his thrusting into me. With his hands under my hips flicking, pinching my clit he rode until he arched his back and shot his thick load deep inside me.

I was wonderfully sore and exhausted, but happy that I was able to please him. Michael retrieved a blanket from the floor and covering us with it, we fell asleep in the now quiet, dark room. Waking first, I shook Michael trying to rouse him, "Michael, Michael, you need to wake up and go to your room before Mom and Daddy get up," I said in a lowered voice. He groaned and draped a long, muscular leg over mine, and closed his eyes again.

"Michael, please you have to go." He reluctantly sat on the edge of the bed before standing up, his naked masculine attractiveness obvious, his beautiful, veiny penis hanging long and thick between his legs. He walked around to my side of the bed, pulled me to my knees and held me tightly in his arms as he kissed me deeply, his cock hard against my leg. "Suck me, he said in a whisper. Just put it in your mouth, I won't cum . . . I promise." Of course, he was lying even I knew that. If I let him, once he had his cock in my mouth he wouldn't let me go until he came. I pushed him away from me, "you have to go Michael," I said softly. Reluctant but resigned, he pulled his pants on and with a final kiss left the room.

After that night, Michael and I slept together and enjoyed each other whenever we could. I felt it was the most natural thing in the world, my being with him, as if I had been waiting for him all these years. The fact that he was my uncle was not discussed again, we were just a man and woman wanting to love, make love and please each other.

The night before he was scheduled to leave, we all went out to dinner, and returned home late. The house was quiet and my parents were sleeping peacefully just down the hall. I lay there only half asleep, tossing and turning when I heard my bedroom door open. Outlined by the dim hall light stood Michael. He came in, the door slowly closing behind him. Without making a sound, he stripped naked, pulled the covers away and crawled in beside me.

Like the lovers we had become, we lay there quietly talking about the past week and I told him how much I loved and would miss him, before he shifted me onto my back and entered me.

*****

I was now nineteen, a woman, and old enough to understand and appreciate everything that was happening. Over time, my constant thoughts and worry about the incestuous nature of our relationship began to fade. I wanted Michael, to be with him, to enjoy the new pleasures and sensations that he had introduced to me. It was an overwhelming need and desire to be with him, to satisfy him. In a perverse way, I think the fact that society considered it taboo added an element of excitement to our lovemaking. In a way, I finally had my Daddy's love and approval.

A few weeks later under the pretext of participating in a tour of the University, I visited Michael in San Diego. Michael picked me up at the airport, and because he needed to take care of a few things before he left for the balance of the day we went back to his office. Watching him work, seeing him for the first time in weeks, I couldn't resist. Kneeling between his legs, I unzipped him and gave him slow, unhurried oral sex, not caring that just outside of his locked door his co-workers carried on their daily activity oblivious to what I was doing to the Director of Northern Regional Sales behind his closed door. In the beginning when he taught me to pleasure him orally, I would often choke and gag as he slid his cock down my throat; it almost seemed that my panicking and struggling for air would only fan his arousal. He would take handfuls of my hair, hold my face pressed to his groin and stroke into my mouth until I stopped trying to pull away, relaxed and felt the warm, spurting of his cum as he firmly held my head and ejaculated down my throat. I eventually learned to relax and accept his sometimes forceful offering. It was no secret to him that I enjoyed sucking him off, milking him, until I drank every ounce of his nectar. Afterward I sat between his legs my head resting on his thigh, his cum still glistening at the corners of my mouth, feeling happy but inexplicably embarrassed by the feelings of lust and sexual need that I had for him.

*****

It was a beautiful sunny afternoon, and I stood out on Michael's balcony talking on the phone with my Dad, Philip, who actually thought I was calling from the hotel the tour group had reserved for the group. Michael came out of the bedroom, and crossing in front of me began to unbutton my blouse. I was not wearing a bra, and he openly fondled and teased my nipples to hardness. I closed my eyes when he squeezed them and made me moan involuntarily.

"Beth . . . Beth? Honey, what's wrong? What's happening?"

Forgetting where I was I had moaned aloud and now stood there leaning against Michael feeling his erection press against my stomach. The sound of Philip's voice snapped me back to reality.

"Yes, Daddy, everything is fine.

Yes, I love the school."

Watching Michael, I saw him unzip his pants and pull himself free. Sitting down in a nearby chair, he casually stroked his cock until he was rigid.

"Yes, Daddy, of course I will," I replied to a question from Philip.

Michael pulled me to him. "Sit in my lap" Michael said without lowering his voice.

"Beth, who's there with you?" Philip asked.

"No one, that was just the TV," I lied.

In one confident, proprietary movement, he reached under my skirt, yanked my panties down to my knees and said, "Step out of them and sit in my lap . . . now."

I looked at Michael, shaking my head no, as I mouthed the word "no".

Taking my wrist in a vise like grip he pulled me closer. Still distractedly talking to Daddy, I straddled Michael's lap and gasped as he roughly pushed himself inside me. He wrapped his arms about my middle, holding me tightly to him and I felt the uncomfortable but pleasant sensation of my pussy stretching to accommodate his girth. With each upward thrust, he buried himself deeper inside me. My eyes closed and I could feel the heat of his erection as I tried desperately to focus on what Daddy was saying.

"Beth . . . what the hell is going on there?" Dad shouted into the phone.

Just knowing that Daddy could hear me whimper and moan seemed to give Michael perverse pleasure and satisfaction. He had his hard, thick cock up inside me, his brother's daughter. Never in a million years would Daddy ever imagine that his brother Michael was fucking his baby girl with him on the other end of the phone line. This was obviously a powerful turn-on for Michael. He smiled to himself, knowing it was a dangerous game he was playing.

As my orgasm ignited and began to spread through me, it felt like a . . . a vessel of warm water being tipped over and flowing through my body, drenching my insides with its warmth and wetness. My arms slipped around Michael's neck, and I buried my face in the crook of his neck, my body trembling, surrendering to my orgasm. The phone slipped from my hand, and fell to the floor with a loud clatter. Michael's thrusting became faster and harder until he stiffened in the chair and exploded inside me.

"Beth, Beth, baby, what is it?" Daddy almost screamed into the phone.

My ears felt as though they were stuffed with cotton, I could hear Daddy shouting into the phone, but it seemed far away. I still sat straddling Michael's lap and could feel his cum beginning to leak out of my swollen pussy followed by his softening cock slipping out of me. Michael helped me up and bent down to pick up the phone, handing it to me.

Taking a couple of deep breaths, I spoke into the phone, "Daddy? Are you there? Everything's fine. The doorbell rang and when I put the phone down, it must have fallen off the table," I lied.

*****

Toward the end of my stay, I began to sense that things sexual were slowly changing between us. He seemed to be more demanding and less tolerant of my hesitation or reluctance to experiment with him.

One night as we prepared for bed, he gave me what he referred to as erotic jewelry. I unwrapped the box and saw his gift was a beautiful silver anal plug with a clear, sparkling crystal finial. I had never seen anything like it. Michael said he wanted me to wear it.

"No, I don't want to do that," I told him.

He pulled me close to him, talking softly into my ear. "Just relax. I promise, once it's inside, you'll love the feeling." The whole time he was whispering into my ear, he had his hand between my legs rubbing, massaging my clit, pushing his fingers inside my tight, resisting pussy and sliding a little lower to tease my butthole.

"Can't you just imagine this up your rear with my mouth and tongue playing with your clit, or better yet my hard cock up your pussy?" He asked, his warm breathe on my ear sending shivers through me. Michael's hand continued to fondle me and within a short time, I felt my legs begin to tremble with the first quivers of an orgasm. I look up at him when I felt the pressure of his hands on my shoulders urging me to a kneeling position.

"That's it, yes, get on your knees baby, and bend forward. Good . . . good. Now lower your head and raise your lovely ass for me, okay?"

I did as he asked. I positioned myself in front of him and he immediately began caressing my ass. We were both on the floor, him on his knees behind me as if he were going to take me doggie, instead he began to kiss my ass, parting my cheeks and adoringly, possessively licking my crack until I stopped resisting and started pushing back against his mouth eager to feel the tip of his tongue tease my hole.

He ate me nosily and eagerly, his right hand all the while rubbing my clit until I lowered my chest to the floor and raised my hips even higher so he would have better, easier access. The sensation of my growing orgasm was so exquisite that once it reached its peak I literally screamed with the pleasure of it. I convulsed so hard that my knees slipped from under me and I lay prone on the floor. I lay there and felt oil being slowly drizzled between my ass cheeks and then the warm, hard insistent pressure of his finger pressing into my asshole.

"Michael, please, it hurts. Don't make me do this, please."

"Relax, little one . . . just relax, you're doing fine," he said encouragingly as he poured more oil onto my ass and slowly began working his fingers first one and then two in and out of my opening. As he massaged and stretched my ass, he let his other hand slip under me and mercifully gave me another orgasm. When he felt my ass muscles relaxing he pushed his fingers into my ass up passed the second knuckle and did not withdraw them until my body stopped bucking.

I felt the cool metal tip of the plug pressing against my tight brown bud. My ass continued to relax and opened for him as he worked the plug inside me. Suddenly there was a soft sort of "popping" sound and the plug slipped into me up to the finial. "Beautiful. Your gorgeous, tight ass, the sparkle of the plug, it looks beautiful, Beth," he said, taking my hand and interlacing his fingers with mine. "Just lie there and let your body become accustomed to it, and then we'll take it out, okay?"

"Yes," I replied in a voice barely above a whisper.

Michael gently licked and kissed my ass before rising up on his knees, closing his eyes and stroking himself until he came in two hard thick spurts covering the finial of the plug, his thick, abundant cum dripping down between my splayed legs. At his request, I wore the plug occasionally over the next couple of days to get used to it and I was surprised that I came to welcome the sensation of fullness and pressure just as Michael had predicted I would.

We went to dinner one evening and I wore the plug. Throughout the evening I had the feeling of being on the brink of an orgasm, wanting and needing a release. Michael sensing what was happening quietly watched me squirm in my chair and inconspicuously try to rub my thighs together. At one point, he moved his chair closer to mine. As I frantically looked about the room fearful someone would see what was happening, Michael, reaching under the table rested his hand in my lap and lightly pinched and rubbed my swelling clit until quivering in my seat I closed my eyes, leaned my head on his shoulder and quietly came in a soft orgasm.

As soon as we walked through the apartment door, he started kissing and fingering me. He had unzipped himself, taken his cock out and had me stroke it until it was hard and he was fully erect. He roughly bent me over the back of the sofa, bunched my dress up over my hips and stuck his hand into my panties. Rubbing my ass and clit his hand touched the plug and he stopped groping me and began grinding, rubbing himself against me. I knew what he wanted. I turned my head and looked at him and I could see the strange look on his face. I knew all he wanted to do was get his dick inside me, in my ass.

"Wait, Michael, wait," I pleaded as I tried to ease from under him. He encircled my upper body with his arms, and paused for several seconds before he pulled my panties down and rammed his cock into my pussy and began fucking me right there . . . bent over like that.

Except for groans, deep guttural grunts and almost animalistic sounds of sexual gratification he said nothing to me. Finally he breathlessly said, "Oh my god, Beth, I can feel my cockhead rubbing over your plug . . . I can feel it baby!" Grunting deep in his throat, he held me pinned against the back of the sofa, pumping with abandon, fast and deep. He began touching the butt plug, pushing it deeper into my ass, so he could better feel the contours and friction against it. He came hard, shooting his warm cum forcefully inside me as I shook spastically, groaning with the pleasure of the most satisfying orgasm he had ever given me.

*****

I enrolled at the University and over the next three years, when not in classes I was with Michael. My parents knew I had become sexually active but they never suspected my lover was Daddy's brother, Michael. During my senior year, I met a very nice man by the name of Jack Connors, but Michael remained the primary focus of my love and affection.

My parent's felt Jack was a good catch with good prospects for the future and they aggressively encouraged our relationship. Soon after graduating University, I reluctantly agreed to marry him hoping things would work out for the better and my feelings would change. I wanted a relationship that I could talk about with other people, I wanted babies, a career, the whole ball of wax . . . but I wasn't in love with him, I loved Michael.

Of course, Jack knew about Michael, but only as my uncle. They tried to be civil to each other, but it was obvious they did not like each other. It was almost as if on some primal level, Jack instinctively sensed the nature of the relationship between Michael and me. I could see the wheels turning in his head whenever he would see Michael and me together. On more than one occasion, he mentioned that it was strange that Michael was so involved in my life, more so than even my own father was.

"After we're married, I want you to create more of a distance between you and your uncle," Jack said pointedly, "do you understand what I'm telling you?"

"Jack, you're being ridiculous," I replied.

"Do you understand, Beth?"

Though I didn't like it, I didn't want to argue with him about it and reluctantly agreed.

Michael was upset when I began dating Jack, and became even more difficult when I told him that Jack had asked me to marry him. I tried talking to Michael, wanting to explain how I felt, the kind of relationship I wanted, but his sense of betrayal prevented him from hearing or understanding anything I could say.

Up until I met Jack, my involvement with Michael had been sexually exclusive on my part. I loved him. I knew he sometimes had other women, but I tried not to care. Michael had been the only man I had ever been with, and from the way he acted and some of the things he would say, I knew it was difficult for him to handle the thought of my having sex with Jack. At Michael's insistence, I did not move in with Jack when our relationship became serious and we became engaged.

Though Jack and I kept our separate apartments, Jack was frequently at my apartment and it was not unusual for Michael to drop by unannounced and not leave until the following morning, choosing to stay over and sleep in my guest room.

If Jack came by, but did not stay the night, when he left, Michael would come into my bed and want sex with me especially if I had already had sex earlier with Jack. There was no point in my trying to refuse him, and it sometimes seemed as if he needed to slide his thick cock into my wet, swollen pussy even though I still had Jack's cum inside me. I think he wanted to prove that I was his. He'd pound into me, almost as if he were punishing me, calling me hurtful names until he'd cum hard and deep. "You let him fuck you, you let him fuck you!" he'd repeat in a gruff, harsh voice until he was spent and collapsed in exhaustion on top of me. When he recovered, he'd pull me tightly to him reassuring me that he loved me and that I would always be his.

*****

Our situation had become extremely stressful and at one point, I tried talking with Michael about breaking it off, but he would become angry and refuse to talk about it, becoming more possessive of me and hostile towards Jack. This led to yet another argument, after which Michael and I weren't intimate for a week or two. I finally called and asked him to meet me for drinks with the intent of smoothing things over, and he surprisingly agreed to meet me. One thing led to another, we ended up back at his place, and he wanted to have sex.